So who did Lisa Marie marry???

Nancy

Wasting away in Pegulaville
Listening to FOX News this morning they asked the teaser.."Who is the new Mr. Lisa Marie Presley?" Next teaser was a member from another famous family. After 1 hour of watching..still no name. I am assuming it is Nicholas Cage. Any body else hear this news?

I heard on the news this morning that it was Nicolas Cage.

I didn't know they were an item.

I heard it on the news and did a double-take at the radip.

I knew they were dating a while ago, but I thought they had broken up. Looks like they are back together!!!

Let's take bets who will split first - Julia Roberts/Danny Moder or Presley/Cage?

My money is on Roberts/Moder, her track record is not so good. I bet by 2004 they will both be split.

I was shocked when I heard the news! I knew they were dating, but I also thought they had broken up.

Well to be honest I don't think it will last. And since Kallison is taking bets my money is on Roberts and Moder. Done by say 2004. Cage/Presley I say 2004 as well.

Is there anyone else that can't stand Nicholas Cage? He is one of the most annoying, ugly people! I think she should have stuck to Michael Jackson over him. :D

Last I heard they had broken up......guess they fixed their differences...:confused: :confused:

I would bet Julia and Danny break up first. I still have a hard time picturing Lisa Marie and Nick Cage together...

Now are the tabloids right? Are Bruce and Demi getting back together or do they just have a friendly divorce?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter