So you bought DVC what are you gonna do next?? A September birthday PTR *Updated 8/24

Sounds like you have everything under control with her education, even if it is annoying that she didn't make the cut this year. The whole charter school thing can be stressful! People can say what they want about New Jersey, but even the bad" schools are good to attend. But Philadelphia... it is similar to what you are describing.

It's tough in most states to find quality public education, and I'm seeing more and more homeschool families. I just want E to enjoy learning.

I am sure we will see the Pandora Passport in the trip report! Something to look forward to!

:goodvibes

I do think, being farther away does make it a tiny bit more exciting, flying, all the planning...

Agreed!

It is probably because you are staying in a 2 br villa at Copper Creek, which looks gorgeous, by the way. You DH will probably enjoying the villa when he has to work, too.

My darling work-aholic hubby can not wait to go back, lol! He's not psyched on the parks, but the resort, lol! :confused3:confused:

We will be at WL from Sept 12 to 16th, so we will overlap by a few days. I'll say hi if I see you around. :)

Oh yes please! I'd love a DISmeet or two! :disrocks::grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts