So You Think You Can Dance 2007!!!

Oh and Jenny, DH took the boys to see Transformers, they loved it!!! Even DH said it was cool! And they have already signed on for Transformers 2.
Next up, HP5 and Ratatouille.

I think we are going to try and see HP5 this weekend and I'm not sure about Ratatouille but thats the one I want to see. Glad they liked Transformers. It was really entertaining but Josh Duhmel could have been in it even more. LOL I can't wait for Las Vegas to come back on for my Josh fix. He is one hot man.

Ok back on topic. I liked last night and loved the guest judge. He was so on with my thoughts on the couples. I'm not sure about the bottom 3 tonight and think almost anyone could go home.

Love Josh Duhamel!!! What a man!

Ok tonight is going to be tough!!!! After last night I really couldn't decide who should go home or be in the bottom 3. Cedric really stepped it up but he still needs to go home.

I think either Cedric or Hok could go home, neither thrill me. Girls are hard, I like all of them.

Not really surprised by the bottom three or who went home. I can't wait a couple more weeks when they start switching partners that will be a true test for some of them.

I watched both Wednesday's show and the results show last night (this week has been chaos for me). I LOVED Benji's choreography. I was a tad surprised that Shauna went home over Anyna but I'm not really a Anyna fan.

As for Cedric, it was his time.

wow, I did not see that coming. Personally I dislike Danny's attitude. He is sooo arrogant. Always knows where the camera is, looking for it not his partner.

I totally agree... okay, just going on the three couples, I'm guessing Hok and Lauren

Ok, gotta say I'm not surprised Hok's gone! I was really, really surprised that Lacey and Cameron weren't in the bottom 3--I didn't like their routine. . .DH said it was because it reminded me of my high school students. :rotfl2: I was surprised, though, that Anya was gone--I really thought it would be Lauren for some reason (though she's my favorite of the girls).

DH & I just started watching this last week, so I'm just catching up. We fell into it because we've been watching "Don't Forget the Lyrics".

Jenny--I read some of the earlier posts, and I have to go off topic and agree with you about Josh Duhamel!! We have been watching the seasons of Las Vegas on DVD--we never watched the show before, but since Tom Selleck is coming on, I have to watch it, so I have to be caught up! Josh is one very, very cute man!!! :)

Yum!!!

too bad he's dating Fergie.

not surprised about tonight's results, next week should be interesting when they start mixing things up.

Dom is my new fav to go all the way.

I agree that I was surprised that Anya was the one to go. You know that was the hardest kick off, at least from here on out, they rest who are kicked off still get to go on tour and further their career.:) I didn't like Lacey this week, but she is one of my favorites.:)

OT: I love Don't Forget the Lyrics!:cool1: That show is great! Ididn't like The Spelling Bee as much.

Just a quick stop by its been one of those weeks. I finally watched both episodes last night. Once it got to the bottom three I told my DH it would be Hok and Anya. I would have loved to see Hok on the tour but oh well I guess. I can't wait until next week and the new partners. I'm wondering how some of them will look without the other. I like Kameron but Lacey is so powerful he's always in the shadows I'm hoping with some of the other girls maybe he will stand out more. I'm not sure who I want to win yet they are all so good this year.

I love Sabra and Dom. I'm sad they're being broken up. I'd love to see Pasha and Lacy dance together. I think that would be a great pairing

bumping for the results show......

jamie and hok, neil and lauren, and lacey and cam are my predictions for the bottom 3.

That's who I expected but when I saw the bottom three dance, I wasn't surprised at all. I'm not sure who I'm rooting for yet. I do like Pasha though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter