So You Think You Can Dance 2007!!!

Finally Sabra and Lacey scream like you can hear them! Can the girls not scream and Danny's scream was weak.
Fast forwarding to the Disco now.

I missed the show as I'm out of town and dh forgot I had asked him to tape it. His response - "sorry, you can catch up next week", then he had to go because he was watching something. Maybe he'll remember to tape the show tonight and I can at least watch the recaps.

vanyel - televisionwithoutpity.com will have a pretty good recap a bit later today

Toss up for me as to who's going home. I loved the disco and thought it was great. As usual I loved Lacey. I really wasn't feeling Dominic and Jamie so for now they are my choices.

I'm cool with Jaime going home, although her solo was 10,000 times better than Lauren's. Lauren seemed to run back and forth on the stage, arms flailing.

I'm going to miss Kameron. Broward County is proud of you Kam! (he's from the same city I am)

So I FF through it this morning. I completely missed all the comotion on Mia's outfit and the solos but it was nice of them to apologize to those that needed it. I so agreed with Nigel when he said that he was tired of seeing it after the 5th one. I'm hoping they do different solos next week.

I'm fine with Jamie but really thought the Domonic shoud have gone for the guys. However I do see how Kameron has stayed the same and Dom has really improved.

Can't wait for the new couples next week.

If this had been individual from the beginning, I don't think Kam would have lasted as long as he did. He got to ride Lacey's coattails there for a while (although they did have amazing chemistry).

I'm pulling for Sabra or Lacey to win it all

I did think the bottom 4 was right on. I liked Kam but he didn't grow like Dom did, Dom had one bad week and I think that was more the choreographers fault. But he has to stop making the faces, it's like he's poking fun at the latin dances.

It was a toss up for me for Lauren and Jamie. I don't particularly care for either one.

Can't wait for next week. I'd like to see Neil and Lacey dance together, I think that would be fun.

Anyone have thoughts on Sara and Dom leaving last night? I wanted Lauren gone so I'm a bit sad that it was Sara

I was really surprised that Sara went home, I like her and she grew the most. DH says no worries though she has a future in dance.
I knew Dom was going which stinks, but he was the least talented of the group. I see Sabra winning the whole thing.

I enjoy watching Lacey but the flower in the mouth thing Wednesday annoyed me for some reason.

First time posting on this thread. Watched every season.

RE: the comments Adam (judge) made about Danny & Sara's costumes for the push it dance - um, had he ever seen the video for Push It? Sara was wearing *basically* the same thing as Salt & Pepa. Down to the red high tops. And Danny was wearing old school Air-Jordans. I think costuming was giving a nod to the era and song. That said, I think Sara did awesome and should have gone (I did vote for her, Sabra & Lacey). As you can tell by your key deductive skills, I didn't vote for Lauren. Like you stated before, I am just not getting from her what I think Sara, Sabra & Lacey gave.

I think if people had seen the solos Wed, that might have skewed a few more votes for Sara.

OK with Dom going home, but I hope that it is Sabra, Lacey, Pasha, and Neil in the final 4. I think it would be interesting to see Neil & Pasha dance together...

I wasn't as surprised that Sara went home (just because the judges kept making the big deal about how Lauren "recovered" her fall and all of that). I think that Danny hurt Sara. The Push It routine was cute, but IMO, he just looked awkward. I know it's not his style, but Sara looked good in the things that weren't her style! I'm ready for Danny to go home! I think Sabra will win it all, too. She is great! :)

I enjoy watching Lacey but the flower in the mouth thing Wednesday annoyed me for some reason.

I totally agree. I thought it didn't match the mood she had just created with her dance. Seemed almost disrepectful or something.

I can't believe no one checked in today :confused3 I thought they were all really good last night but I'm leaning toward Sabra and Pasha as the top 2. I loved Pasha's hip hop.

Lauren was my least favorite last night with Lacey a close 2nd to the bottom.

I didn't have a chance to post last night after watching this. I think that Lauren and Danny should be the ones to go home after this week, even though I like Lauren. I thought Lacey and Sabra both did a wonderful job for the girls, and Neil and Pasha were awesome! I'm afraid, though, that Neil may go home instead of Danny. I just don't like having to wait until Monday to find out!! :sad2:

For anyone who cannot wait until Monday to find out, the results show is being taped tonight and televisionwithoutpity will have the spoilers as soon as they're available. There's nothing there yet, but once it's available, it can be found here

I agree about Lauren. I'm more torn about the guys. For some reason, Lauren annoys me. I don't know why, I don't have a reason for it...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter