Soap opera weekend?

TChrist05

DIS Veteran
Hello all....anyone have any idea when soap opera weekend is scheduled this year in Disney World.....it just happens to be a trip I skip but my wife and daughter love it and have gone the last 2 years in a row....if anyone possibly knows the info would be appreciated.
Thanks all....
Tom

The dates for Super Soap Weekend have not been announced yet. A logical GUESS would be Nov. 8 & 9, but I'm holding off on planning until it's official. The hotline was updated last month saying that they would announce the dates in mid-late March. However, they usually never announce things when they say they will. Also, they said March before the war started.

They are also starting to plan the event for California Adventure at Disneyland. It looks like that will be the last weekend in May and first weekend in June. Again, that's not official yet, but Susan Lucci has the May dates on her appearance schedule.

My Reservations is for Nov. 7, 8 and 9!;) I am pretty sure it will be than, but I have heard rumblings about Sept.!:eek: :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter