Soarin over Cali

I’m so excited to get to see this one!!!!!

We saw world for the first time and I was amazed, but then when we rode it again on anaother trip we were in a different spot and not amazed lol

It's sticking around it seems. I imagine they will keep it around or maybe switch between them. They shouldn't run them both together though because that will cause long lines on one side, ha ha!

In the article above it takes you to a twitter feed that says the source is from a cast member newsletter/document.

I hope it is true!
https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...disney-california-adventure-park-this-summer/
“1. Soarin’ Over California – Due to guest popularity, the epic, aerial adventure Soarin’ Over California has been extended through August 31! This virtual, immersive experience celebrates the beauty and wonder of the Golden State – from San Francisco’s iconic Golden Gate Bridge to the crashing waves in Malibu.

Bonus: Annual Passholders can enjoy an extra hour at Soarin’ Over California after park closing every Thursday night, beginning June 27 through the end of July. Blockout dates apply.”

Say, what exactly is that about riding an extra hour after park close?

Yeah. Now I really hope we don't have to reschedule our August trip. I'd love to take the kids on the CA version.

Just like with the fiasco at the Main street Cinemas, when significant public pressure is placed on Disney, they will do the right thing. Now we must continue to keep the pressure on Disney to keep Soaring over California permanently where it belongs.

Saw it last week and *loved* it. Awesome as ever.
We were thrilled to relive this experience and join others wishing it would remain.

So I realize Soarin may be a but more advanced than a 4D theater, but at Legoland they are currently playing 3 different films in their theater. The 2 older ones each play once per day with the newest one playing multiple times a day. Perhaps if World was played in the morning and CA in the afternoons they could control crowds better than saying the left theater is one and the right the other.

I hope they keep it. If soarin over ca is playing when I go in August I’ll be buying a park hopper just to ride it and mickeys philharmagic. If not- I’m going to waist my time in dca

I am so excited it was extended. I absolutely love Soarin Over CA, but I really dislike Soarin Over the World. The fakeness just turns me off. We were planning so many trips during June so we could ride it as much as possible. My son and husband were going out of town for the last week in June and he was so bummed that he couldn't go to ride it again. When I tell him it has been extended all summer he will be doing the happy dance.

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:I can't express how happy this makes me. We'll be there toward the end of August, and I'll ride it as many times as I can. Hoping they'll bring it back to Epcot as well!

Anyone gone frequently enough to evaluate whether Soarin' Over California is obviously more popular (wait times are longer, etc.) than World? Just wondering!

Any thoughts on if they will extend Soarin Over California again? We will be there in September and I was really looking forward to seeing this version. Somehow I got the idea it would be there through the end of September. :(

They really should just make it permanent. My TimeHop just showed me photos of our trip to California Adventure in 2010 and it made me nostalgic! I miss the big California outside, and the more obvious tie in to California. I get that it doesn't have the appeal they hoped it might but having Soarin' Over CALIFORNIA in California just makes sense!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter