Soarin Over California: Complete! Disneyland, Hollywood and San Diego!

Rachel~ I spent many hours yesterday reading through your whole report. SO glad someone bumped it up! I noticed it since I am a fellow central Ohioian and stuck with it because it was awesome!

We are going in July and doing 5 days LA/5 days DL. When we went in 2007 we communited out of Anaheim and did alot of the back and forth that you did. It was exhausting!

I think I am changing our LA reservation to the Magic Castle.pixiedust: LOVED that part of your report. :) I will be moving on to your new report.

Rachel~ I spent many hours yesterday reading through your whole report. SO glad someone bumped it up! I noticed it since I am a fellow central Ohioian and stuck with it because it was awesome!

We are going in July and doing 5 days LA/5 days DL. When we went in 2007 we communited out of Anaheim and did alot of the back and forth that you did. It was exhausting!

I think I am changing our LA reservation to the Magic Castle.pixiedust: LOVED that part of your report. :) I will be moving on to your new report.

Thanks! I am glad you enjoyed my trip report and hello fellow Ohioan (hmm, I can't find the waving smilie).

Oooh yes change to the Magic Castle! It is so worth it! I was just amazed at the level of customer service, and wait til you see the complimentary snack list (if you have kids they will flip). If you have any questions about the hotel or the Club please PM me.

Please come over to my pre trip report! Even though I just started, right now it is just me and a bunch of blowing tumbleweeds over there

Just read your whole TR today! Thanks for sharing it. You really make me want to do a lot more in California.

Just to pop by and say that I'm joining in! Sounds like a lot of fun!
I'm headed to Disneyland/CA for the first time ever in a week, so I look forward to reading your TR!

Definitely gonna add to my favorites bar!

Just read your whole TR today! Thanks for sharing it. You really make me want to do a lot more in California.

California is just packed with stuff to do and see! And we haven't even been farther north than LA/Hollywood.

Just to pop by and say that I'm joining in! Sounds like a lot of fun!
I'm headed to Disneyland/CA for the first time ever in a week, so I look forward to reading your TR!

Definitely gonna add to my favorites bar!

Very awesome! If you have any questions feel free to PM me and hopefully I can help out :goodvibes

I just spent the last 2 hours reading through your trip report & thoroughly enjoyed it! DH & I are spending 3 nights at the DLH in September and your report got me so excited to check out Trader Sam's!!! We also have a Hollywood day planned and I booked a tour at Warner Brothers. Do you recommend the Paramount tour also? I wish I had more time in Cali, I just can't wait!!!! :)

I just spent the last 2 hours reading through your trip report & thoroughly enjoyed it! DH & I are spending 3 nights at the DLH in September and your report got me so excited to check out Trader Sam's!!! We also have a Hollywood day planned and I booked a tour at Warner Brothers. Do you recommend the Paramount tour also? I wish I had more time in Cali, I just can't wait!!!! :)

We did the Paramount tour in our first trip, and the WB tour in our second trip, which I also have a TR for. I really enjoyed both. Paramount seemed to focus a little more on old Hollywood, whereas WB focused a bit more on TV.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter