Soarin wait time during morning EMH

WedWayPilot

Mouseketeer
On an AM EMH day at EPCOT with a touring plans crowd level of 4/10 it shows a wait time for Soarin of 5 minutes for the first hour, then it sharply increases at 9. Does that sound possible? I know it would depend on if they had 2 or 3 theaters running and how much of the crowd starts at TT or FEA, but it seems like the lines would build quickly to 15-20 minutes. Thoughts?

These things vary like the wind direction.

Go, and hope for the best.

Remember EMH has no FP+ which means if they run all 3 theatres it can handle quite a few guests, all from the main line. On a 4 crowd day that’s entirely possible, IF (and that’s a big IF) they run all 3 theaters.

We were there in October when crowd levels were higher and it was EMH. The line remained very short for that first hour. It was never longer than 10 min. We rode TT first and when we got to Soarin the wait was 10 min.

On an AM EMH day at EPCOT with a touring plans crowd level of 4/10 it shows a wait time for Soarin of 5 minutes for the first hour, then it sharply increases at 9. Does that sound possible? I know it would depend on if they had 2 or 3 theaters running and how much of the crowd starts at TT or FEA, but it seems like the lines would build quickly to 15-20 minutes. Thoughts?
From my experience Soarin' during EMH would be short wait. I find a posted 20min wait at Disney feels short anyway by the time you walk through the line and do the video.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter