Sobeys Airmiles Issue

FayeW

DIS Veteran
I receive my email offers from Sobeys each week, and always load my coupons. I've noticed that when I log in to load my offers I will see that coupons that should have been redeemed are still showing as not used. For example I have one for 30 airmiles when I spend $60 in one shop. Last week I spent twice that amount, and a few days ago it was still in my account showing "6 days left". A couple of days ago I spent another $80. Today coupon is still there with "2 days left". This has happened several times in the last couple of months. Online chat is closed today so I am just curious if anyone else is having trouble with the "loaded offers" from Sobeys being redeemed. Is this an Airmiles issue or a Sobeys issue?

I've had it happen, I just call the number in the app for help and they credit the AM.

Did they post the AM on your receipt when you made the purchase? Like hdrolfe said I would call if they aren't on your receipt.

I know a few months ago they had a issue with offers unloading after they had been loaded. Maybe this is happening again? Recently, my offers have be working correctly but I haven't been using a lot of the loaded offers recently.

Hi
I have had this exact same problem many times. Yesterday I had the issue and was able to contact Sobeys number and they automatically looked at the account and credited the airmiles.(does take about a week).
I load stuff and then it pops back to my available section--reload and again it pops back to my available section,,,it is a Sobeys Tech issue and not air miles. They are aware of the issue. As a back-up I send (email) my self the coupons once loaded.

Hugs
Mel

I am missing Bonus Miles from an offer redemption, what should I do?
If you are missing Bonus Miles from a purchase where you swiped your AIR MILES® Card at checkout, please call the My Offers Contact Centre at 1-844-896-3337 and a Customer Care Agent will be happy to assist you. The My Offers Contact Centre is open Monday – Sunday from 7:00 am – 10:00 pm EST.

I went back through my transaction history and it seems that the problem is with one specific Sobeys location. I have two stores near me, and have started shopping more that is directly on my way home from work. When I went through the transactions, I haven't had a single airmile credited from that store in over two months...and I shop there at least once a week on my way home. The folks at "my offers" credited me 80 miles this morning, and I have spoken to the store manager as well. For the time being I will check my receipts before leaving the store and have him credit me anything that is missing at the time. I plan to print out my transaction history to show him as well.

I’m having the same issue all the time too. Last time I tried to have it corrected the rep didn’t understand what I was trying to convey and told me to wait 120 days . It happened again yesterday but I will wait until after Christmas to try and fix it. Too much to do .

I had an issue with myoffers on my Mother's card. I didn't have the hard card but I did have her number. I got the instore offers but none of her loaded offers. I checked with customer service and she wanted me to make sure that they hadn't expired. I went home and printed out the email and they expired yesterday but I had shopped yesterday. I could have just called my offers for them to make it right but one of her offers was get 10% off your entire bill when you spend more than $25 dollars. She hadn't shopped at a Foodland or Sobey's since October so they were welcoming her back. I went back today to my Sobeys (yes today on Christmas Eve) and she made it right on the missing 45 air miles and she gave me back my 10% savings which amounted to $21.55. I had her put it on a gift card for when I wanted to spend and not have to pay cash. I love the staff at my Local Sobeys in Ajax.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter