Soda price increases, anything else?

gottalovepluto

DIS Veteran
DFB reporting soda prices increased at DLR... http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2018/...erage-items-across-disneyland-resort-drafted/

Looks like they only have verification on sodas so far, anyone going over the next few days let us know if you notice any other changes. If all DLR gets hit with is some soda price increases tbh I’ll be one happy camper!

(Anyone heading out the World FYI WDW food cart/stand items seem have been hit with increases of anywhere from 5% to just over 20% with most items going up 10%. F&W festival prices have increased mid-festival at a couple booths, we’ll know more in a few days on that front I’m sure.)

Magical Star Cocktails went up to $14.25 (from $14) a couple months ago and a waiter recently pointed out to us that they've changed the glasses they use to ones that are slightly smaller. :(

Also, the quesadilla at Storyteller's is smaller than it used to be (although I think the price has stayed the same).

Huh. I've been paying $27.99 for ears for a while. I know the Belle ears I bought in June were that price.
Was that with tax and no AP discount? The most recent ears I bought were the new Maleficent ones on Saturday before Labor Day. With my discount they were $21. I think the price raised sometime after the holiday.

Was that with tax and no AP discount? The most recent ears I bought were the new Maleficent ones on Saturday before Labor Day. With my discount they were $21. I think the price raised sometime after the holiday.
Nope. No AP discount, and pre-tax.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter