Sofa Bed Question

PamOKW

<font color=green>The two most important items for
I think people have mentioned they have (or have seen) sofa beds that open like the newer DVC models. I'm curious if anyone knows a brand name and/or place that sells this type of sofa bed. Doesn't have to be exactly the same as those at DVC.

Thanks!

Pam - Have you received the Summer 2006 Vacation Magic yet? If so, look on page 24.

It mentions replacing the beds and sofa beds at the BCV during the next few months. The article goes on to say that "beds will feature Sealy 720 pillow-top mattresses. The new matresses slected for the sofa beds earned a top comfort rating during recent market tests".

Anyway, I'm thinking that if you sent Carli D'Agostino an email, she'd be able to get the exact model number for you. Interestingly enough, she is also featured in the Summer 2006 issue! :)

Best wishes -

A while back someone posted a link to a furniture place that sells sofabeds like the new ones. I was glad to see it because I have yet to see one of the new ones and couldn't quite figure out what they looked like. Sorry that I do not remember more details, but let's hope that another DISer with a newer brain can help us out here in providing info about that thread.

CarolMN said:
Pam - Have you received the Summer 2006 Vacation Magic yet? If so, look on page 24.

It mentions replacing the beds and sofa beds at the BCV during the next few months. The article goes on to say that "beds will feature Sealy 720 pillow-top mattresses. The new matresses slected for the sofa beds earned a top comfort rating during recent market tests".

Anyway, I'm thinking that if you sent Carli D'Agostino an email, she'd be able to get the exact model number for you. Interestingly enough, she is also featured in the Summer 2006 issue! :)

Best wishes -

The Sealy 720 is the mattress for the beds and are the same as the ones at SSR and the ones at OKW that have been replaced. Very comfy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter