Sofa Beds

WDWSimz

Earning My Ears
We will be staying at the Poly in December and have 5 adults in our party. How comfortable are the sofa beds?

Are you in a poly studio or a Poly hotel unit?

The daybed in a hotel unit is more comfortable than the sofa bed, but the Poly DVC sofa beds are okay.

apparently Poly DVC sofa beds are better than the actual beds. I thought the bed was too hard, but my friend was on the sofa bed and she loved it.

apparently Poly DVC sofa beds are better than the actual beds. I thought the bed was too hard, but my friend was on the sofa bed and she loved it.
No. They are not. All the DVC sleeper sofas are bad. Just a platform with a three section pad on it.

If you have five adults in a Polynesian studio, who gets the Murphy bed? It's only bunk sized, meaning shorter and narrower than a twin. I'd never put five adults in a studio. Much too small. Studios work okay for two adults and maybe two smaller kids.

The Poly daybeds are very comfortable. Our kids fight to sleep on it and our son is very tall and he loves it.

In June we had a DVC Studio and I slept in the sofa bed -I thought it was fairly comfortable. Not as good as the bed but I never expected it to be. I was pleasantly surprised....

I have slept in both the sofa beds and Murphy beds at the DVC studios and I didn’t have an issue with either. I’m 5’7” and fit comfortably in the Murphy bed. Honestly, I prefer the Murphy bed because it is easier to put up. I do agree with a previous poster that 5 adults in studio with be very cramped quarters.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!