"Soft kitty, warm kitty" - Anyone else sad about TBBT ending?

I guess everyone will judge that part based on their own feelings. I have siblings who do not have children, it is OK to not want children. It is also OK to have a surprise pregnancy and come around to being happy about it. I don't see anything about self-worth in that. I have DVRed the BBT but have not watched much of the last 2 seasons. Did they ever talk about Sheldon and Amy having kids?

I felt it was a good ending as well, and had no issues with Penny embracing a surprise pregnancy.

I will miss TBBT a lot. My DH and I enjoy the reruns, but always look forward t the new episodes every season. He articulated what I was feeling that last night, it felt like we had lost a good friend.

My oldest son is a lot like a cross between Sheldon and Howard. He is brilliant, creative, caring and funny. He is also so darn socially awkward.

I am watching the finale! Missed when it was first shown. I think it’s great!

Last edited:

Totally and the more I think about it, the more stupid it seems to me. If they needed that plot device at all, I think it would have been nicer if it had been some random Swedish bombshell or one of Raj's old girlfriends; opening an imaginary door for his future.

I really thought Raj was going to have a meet cute in Sweden. It didnt need to be a lot, just something, a girl that showed she was into rom coms as he was and was moving to LA or something, just a set up for him also getting what he wanted too

I just watched the Bonvoyage Reaction episode where at the end Raj is able to talk to Penny without alcohol. The scene is heartbreaking...crying how he will never find love and he is unlovable. Makes me sad they didn’t write a more complete ending for him.

I am surprised to read the negative comments about Anu. I thought Raj had finally found someone who let him fully be himself. No games, no pretending to be someone he’s not. He was RBG to her Constitution. I was really hoping they would get married in the end.. (although not abroad).

Good ending, perfect time to go. TBH, the show was never my favorite, in part for the same reasons @FlightlessDuck was turned off. But my wife really enjoyed it, so I watched it anyway. After awhile, I warmed up to the characters as the writers gradually fleshed out three dimensions to them. But there’s usually a limit to how long you can keep up the quality of a show, and in honesty, the show was past its zenith.

So now was a great time to wrap it all up, and I think they did a great job doing that. Raj’s undetermined love life didn’t bother me in the least. Just like science, there are still unanswered questions.

Good ending, perfect time to go..................... Raj’s undetermined love life didn’t bother me in the least. Just like science, there are still unanswered questions.

Maybe I am mis-remembering but didn't Howard have a scene on a train encounter regarding some unobtainable actress? Would seem that Raj got his famous actress encounter wish come true so kudos for him. If I wrong - :confused3 - "NEVERMIND"

Maybe I am mis-remembering but didn't Howard have a scene on a train encounter regarding some unobtainable actress? Would seem that Raj got his famous actress encounter wish come true so kudos for him. If I wrong - :confused3 - "NEVERMIND"
Summer Glau?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter