Sold Out Port Adventures

pavicich

Mouseketeer
A day late and a dollar short! Really wanted to book the Reef and Shipwreck snorkel adventure on Grand Cayman. Is there a waitlist opportunity if I call or that I can sign up for once on board? Do these excursions really ever open up very frequently and if not is there an outside company anyone with experience can recommend we book with instead for this excursion?

Thank you in advance!

Sometimes excursions open up. There is no wait list, just keep your eyes open and check frequently.

Look around on cruise critic and trip advisor. There are often LOTS of alternatives that are better and/or cheaper than the cruise line excursions.

You can book the same excursion outside of Disney and they will take you to the same place

We are on the Hawaii cruise I had 2 tours and by the time we could book both we’re sold out on the first day. Today it was back up so I booked it. We got all the tours we wanted. Just keep checking it really can work out

Thanks. Can anyone tell me the tour company that runs the reef/wreck snorkeling?

We are on the Hawaii cruise I had 2 tours and by the time we could book both we’re sold out on the first day. Today it was back up so I booked it. We got all the tours we wanted. Just keep checking it really can work out

Which ones became available?

the best of Kauai is the one that came back up and is still available--

the other 2 tours on Maui Iao Vally and planation and The big Island volcano national park this is the one now that is sold out I was able to book with no problem

if anyone has done these tours please let me know how you liked them

Cool I’ve never known anyone grim the DIS to be on the same cruise. Although one of the RPH I work with will be on this cruise also. It’s the second time this has happened and neither one of us knew before we booked enjoy the cruise

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!