• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sold-out runs...any chance??

sue_gowin

Mouseketeer
My best friend and I have decided we want to do a 10k or half. Since both are sold out for 2017, we have to wait for 2018. Is there any chance that any spots will open up for either race for 2017?? Is there a cancellation list or anything????
Here's hoping!!!
TIA!

Only way to legally get bibs are through Travel Agents or Charities. The races have lists of TAs/Charities on their registration pages on runDisney's website. There aren't waiting lists or anything like that.

Good luck!

Which event are you desiring to run? The Star Wars DL half is still open as well as the Princess half. More 2017 rD races will be opening up later this year.

Thanks for the replies! I was hoping for the 10k. I'll look into the star wars half though.

@sue_gowin If you're not limiting yourself to WDW or Star Wars more specifically, I saw earlier where there are still 10k slots open through runDisney for the Dr. Strange 10k with Avengers Weekend in Anaheim. Just an FYI in case you hadn't seen it.

Thanks for the replies! I was hoping for the 10k. I'll look into the star wars half though.

Which 10K specifically? There is a 10K at almost every race weekend on both coasts now. Marathon Weekend, Star Wars Light Side, Star Wars Dark Side, Princess, Tinkerbell, Disneyland Half Weekend, Wine and Dine, and Super Heros Half Weekend. You can still get 10K bibs from many travel partners and charities.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter