SOLD Reservation for Rent: BWV 1 Bdrm Garden View 1/1-1/4 $1000.50 ($11.50/pt)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lafogg

Earning My Ears
Hi,

I have a confirmed reservation at BWV 1 bedroom Garden/Pool View for 87 points $11.50/pt at $1000.50 for 1/1-1/4. I have rented to others many times and have references. I will accept paypal or DVC points.

Thanks,

Leslie

Last edited:
Hi,

I have a confirmed reservation at BWV 1 bedroom Garden/Pool View for 87 points $11.50/pt at $1000.50 for 1/1-1/4. I have rented to others many times and have references. I will accept paypal or DVC points.

Thanks,

Leslie
Is this still available? Can you tell me the Bwv name? New at this and not familiar with that acronym.

Hi,

Thanks,

Leslie

Thanks for getting back with me. My teenager can’t get out of a game so sadly we can’t go at this time. Do you have points you can use for 1/17-1/20? Would love studio on monorail. Thanks

Hi,

Thanks,

Leslie
Hi. Do you still have these points. Looking for a last minute reservation. I am an owner do have checked availability. Let me know!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter