SOLO: A Chunkymonkey Story - June 2018! NEW 8/23 Last SOLO Moments THE END - Final VLOG posted!

How great to be able to relax and watch the masses exit and bonus escape the downpour ;)
I LOVED the strawberries YUM ::yes::
Cheese cubes were a close second
Great pictures walking out and finding a bus waiting

We are doing a SWDAS Fantasy cruise and figured... since we are already going to be in Florida, we might as well pop over to the World for a few days beforehand! So we will be staying at AKL Jan 1-5, then setting sail on the Fantasy Jan 5-12. It’s too bad our trips don’t overlap!

Oh too bad but hopefully another time! OMG a SWDAS cruise! So jealous! We had a fantastic time on ours. I heard they are even better now! I really want to go on another one!

The dessert party sounds amazing! All the treats look so yummy, I would have been stuffing my face too! So glad you enjoyed it!

Wow those empty Main Street photos are great! What a perfect way to end your night!

It was a really fun party despite no one being there, it was like all the desserts were set out just for me. I clearly ate the most, LOL.

What a great trip!

Thank you!! It certainly was short but sweet!

Ah, that grapefruit beer! We tasted it for the first time at the Grand Floridian. Did you like it?

I don't drink a lot of beer but the fruity beers I do like. I do like the grapefruit beer, it's refreshing but I wouldn't drink it all the time.

OMG Su-Lynn! Those dark chocolate covered strawberries at the HEA Dessert Party are the bomb!!! They are always the first, last and in-between treat I grab!!!! Back in June, I didn't see the hot artichoke dip or the egg rolls...You bet I will be on the lookout in October (64 days away).8-)

Yes! They are the best! So yummy, and I feel like I can get my money's worth if I eat enough of them, LOL.
The dip is unfortunately cold, but would be better hot, however it was still good and nice to have something else savory. The egg rolls were pretty good and they were filling so that this was my "dinner" :)

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the empty park. Those days are few and far between nowadays...

They are, you have to really savor the moment if you are there at the right time!

Awesome updates! Now I am seriously thinking of trying to book this for my trip! Yum, yum and more yum. Looking forward to hearing all about your last day. :)

Thank you! I think it's a fun way to see the fireworks without the pressure of having to rush through your dessert party!

Question.
Do you like it more than Wishes? Just as much? Don't care, as long as there's a show? Not as much? Don't remember but who cares?

So visually, it's a better show than Wishes. Wishes for me is about the music/soundtrack and nostalgia factor. I love them both but HEA is a show I always want to see in person. And I also love Moana so I like they have included it there. If I want my Wishes fix, I'll listen to the soundtrack!

::yes:: Veteran move.

I know what I'm doing.

Major oversight.

Apparently I don't know what I'm doing.

So not just dessert. Huh. Never knew that.

The savory additions are new, since end of May I believe.

Someone was feeling just a little like royalty I'm guessing.

Ahem, you're supposed to address me as "your majesty"! princess:

Great! So clear out the park for you while you stay nice and dry (and stuffed).

But it's only fitting because I am royalty right?

Atta girl!

Someone had to eat everything...

Heh. I love that typo. I think it's perfect. You don't exit at Disney, you excite at Disney.

YES! I'm not even going to change it. Hahaha.

:) Like that.

Things happen when you are a princess...

Finally some good bus luck!

So visually, it's a better show than Wishes. Wishes for me is about the music/soundtrack and nostalgia factor. I love them both but HEA is a show I always want to see in person. And I also love Moana so I like they have included it there. If I want my Wishes fix, I'll listen to the soundtrack!

Interesting. I've heard so many people lamenting the loss of Wishes and hating on the new show. Glad to hear it's not Universal.

ahem

I know what I'm doing.

Apparently I don't know what I'm doing.

:laughing:

The savory additions are new, since end of May I believe.

I'd be all over those spring rolls.

Ahem, you're supposed to address me as "your majesty"! princess:

Whoop! Sorry.... your majesty.

But it's only fitting because I am royalty right?

::yes::

Wow, I can't believe how empty that was!

It was really something to realize everyone has left and the castle is yours!

I still love those little Pineapple desserts :love:

They were not bad but still much prefer dole whip!

Now, THAT'S a good dessert party!

I think I was the only one who actually made a dent in the food. A lot of people just grazed and left. Don't understand that!

Beautiful pics! I love an empty MK, though it's an elusive thing these days.

One of these days I am going to catch the Kiss Goodnight :-)

It was a rare moment indeed!
The Kiss Goodnight is sweet...means you are shutting down MK!

How great to be able to relax and watch the masses exit and bonus escape the downpour ;)

We were sooo lucky, it was great, haha.

I LOVED the strawberries YUM ::yes::
Cheese cubes were a close second

So yummy! I could have just had those and be all set.

Great pictures walking out and finding a bus waiting

I was so lucky that night it was uncanny!

Interesting. I've heard so many people lamenting the loss of Wishes and hating on the new show. Glad to hear it's not Universal.

ahem

It's a mixed bag. I don't think anyone hates the new show, they just miss Wishes. It's like how I'll miss Illuminations when they get rid of it (which I hear is imminent). It's Universally agreed that the globe is probably not going to stick around for much longer...

I'd be all over those spring rolls.

I'm sure they would be all over you too.

Oh wait, are you a messy eater?

Whoop! Sorry.... your majesty.

You will make a good subject. Or court jester? :jester:

So, I TOTALLY cheated and skipped ahead to your HEA Dessert Party review. I need to go back and read the rest of your trip! I def think I want to do this one, if the park closes with the fireworks.

The chocolate-covered strawberries were my favorite! I ate like 5 of these.

jFGRsvEEueCi2ViGOR-NW6DTvSe3aCV51-0Q89wUWgcjmFegLZ55E8bOF4peuNyllgxlhKExPWrFdeWDhm4ykdtTZDPvxJcBAGfeXO6aW9sxKDwAgtJuWLYCB24IUbtw1r5Hru4Bt4IdUEY_tca7xC6ww9zDZnolO8Efefj0hPKtjkn6nEVmxuddtoTfhw_RlGmFX6Fu_RpgfdAm3nbR7VSrS5huwDOQhBY7_liHIYb4dY-1YRfCmIjedtUOLk6rPdecbg8NOy9PTUaXqLhftKOUxdWzYBeR6avR4xxkK974IYjCV9GlyRgaDWyrwrdYCspqpPnptWBV39ROZX9Bufe_BUdweK9lHqpdE1tj1mHzLGHMnNQ7ct2GF5AxnWX01NfcWw7maIzAl6tWvmRU-P6Dwppg8TRRqUFLaemuyp6pgbyw1HIhRPLWwlXekx98swsJD5TmifoD92CndeBk67fiymZ-47LovwdbT7keurRfgCIz-YluUwmi_hU81JsPMvdSkwAuQ9MyqpjmLnbddXD2vKqGiliwAPepya2TewJ_Idz_ozBkXWZG4e_sxWvHws-5lO2ThZyrBVjclYRy5ZLy3RiJMj-mdOzn-rI8=w483-h644-no
I think I will need to bring some tupperware with me and bring some back to the hotels... Those are def my favorite.

These were made for Gwen.

As I was eating my first and second plate of desserts, I realized that the skies had opened up and it started to POUR. The entire park was scrambling to get out! I heard a lot of squishy shoes, the rustling of ponchos, and a lot of exasperated voices. But that wasn't coming from the dessert party because me and all 18 of us were literally feeling...Happily. Ever. After. #seeyadontwannabeya :wave2:
Amazing Night! Soooo many people probably had a terrible end to the night and yours was so nice!

That looks amazing! And we have never been to LTT! I know Morgan will love that.

yupiJtTy6nWMo-jO3lu_90CuIh5hySm-hxf1lk4Q6WjKk1gDjbvegKMqRWP3HWXi4IPSn5DG4_N7A9lkFneCCVm7HIv9MryZhIle9JCFICXJErk1YpMn9_elFm0QjoXWbAxRzKb6J50WfqwHRonVAsyckRSQQfHmD3QrwAF4BFJ4B4WHTK06dUmTRtJl6FMkf9jX9PFq1U3PCmw7PZClzLHXJECgstFfCVAa8QwGUbKkS5CdPy9h1hSp7hUvtVSB6_j7ZSKozqC4GooK0hELzWKDaiOVAs2EYxT66Ex4PrngEAOZvppr0-5ucKZEUmpQ0ok69k_11w-EfU_9F6By0aesfLhE99BDO_QXgU0CbMrHqPVz8UTF7pOztER-6H0niIiyPzaOZAdej8qgB_61kC1cV1JWLR-wOBhBs1WjDuNjIC4-3o0s0Pt6ntdLV7JioY2ax9Ywg9Nc9FeotYsmjrjRNjd_xYBk4Rzx5KyQJFUSA6HGtkuKi8JKnpQeyy_cwm4xyw1sQ0wPa4nKgH44l_7xiAhE0DDywYeQmS67AnqIWfJX0mWakfIbu63q33E_uJUFws0gnMjwd3clxr7NpzcJt24FkNT11GNH1FIx=w483-h644-no

I'd like to title this picture "The Aftermath"
Please tell me you didn't leave that strawberry there! That is just wrong. ;)

but I would only do this party on a night where the park closes before or right after the fireworks, because otherwise you'd won't get nearly an empty park as this.
Good to know. Have you done the one before? Is the Garden Area just both dessert parties in the same area?

Update: if a chocolate covered strawberry is $3.99 plus tax at the confectionary and the party is $69 including tax, you only need to eat 16 of them to get your value out of the party :rotfl2: how many can you sneak out in a ziploc bag before it's obvious?

(Disney math mode)
I was thinking the same thing!!!!! I wish they served champagne as well. Just limit to 2 drinks per person or something.

I'm enjoying reading your trip report! I saw that Incredibles 2 red backdrop with the photopass person near Star Traders and couldn't figure out why people would want such a dull background. DUH. It's a magic shot with Jack Jack! Now I wish I had taken the 10 seconds to get a photo; there was no line since apparently it wasn't obvious it was something special! :headache:

That dessert party looks amazing! I loved your description of avoiding the mayhem outside. :rotfl:

It's a mixed bag. I don't think anyone hates the new show, they just miss Wishes. It's like how I'll miss Illuminations when they get rid of it (which I hear is imminent). It's Universally agreed that the globe is probably not going to stick around for much longer...

That's what I hear too.

I'm sure they would be all over you too.

Oh wait, are you a messy eater?

Nope! Fastidious.

You will make a good subject. Or court jester? :jester:

Either or. :)

I def think I want to do this one, if the park closes with the fireworks.

I loved my experience and I think you will too!

I think I will need to bring some tupperware with me and bring some back to the hotels... Those are def my favorite.

I should have done that. It would have melted if I stuck it in ziplocs.

These were made for Gwen.

She would have a ball!

Amazing Night! Soooo many people probably had a terrible end to the night and yours was so nice!

I know, I feel guilty in a way. But I did shell out over 70 bucks, so maybe...I shouldn't, LOL.

That looks amazing! And we have never been to LTT! I know Morgan will love that.

It's really good! It's like bread pudding but gooier, with toffee and chocolate. It's sweet but I liked it.

Please tell me you didn't leave that strawberry there! That is just wrong. ;)

Of course not. No strawberries were left behind.

Good to know. Have you done the one before? Is the Garden Area just both dessert parties in the same area?

Yup I've done both with the garden viewing area. I did not like the before party at all. It was last year before they made the food improvements, and everyone was grabbing food, it was so packed, and they ran out of a lot of things (the fruit and cheese trays were always empty when we went up. The vultures were all over that day! The viewing area was the same, and the view we had was fine, but some people were rude and yelling. It did not leave a good impression on me but when this after party came out I thought i'd give it another chance and I loved it! Totally different experience.

I was thinking the same thing!!!!! I wish they served champagne as well. Just limit to 2 drinks per person or something.

I wish they would too. It would be perfect!

I loved reading your TR from your SWDAS Cruise! We are sooo excited (and anxiously counting down. 151 days)

Thank you for reading! That cruise was so much fun. I have loved every cruise I've taken. I cannot wait for Alaska next year!

I'm enjoying reading your trip report! I saw that Incredibles 2 red backdrop with the photopass person near Star Traders and couldn't figure out why people would want such a dull background. DUH. It's a magic shot with Jack Jack! Now I wish I had taken the 10 seconds to get a photo; there was no line since apparently it wasn't obvious it was something special! :headache:

I know! I wasn't sure why it was so plain at first but I had time while waiting for the dessert party and she was the only photographer without a line. Now I get it! LOL.

That dessert party looks amazing! I loved your description of avoiding the mayhem outside. :rotfl:

It was a great dessert party! Usually I can take or leave dessert parties after I've done them, but this one was really nice and the whole experience was very enjoyable. I hope they keep the after fireworks party!

Nope! Fastidious.

So you must wear white a lot...because you can. :rotfl:

Either or. :)

You are hereby named Royal Chunky Jester!

Yeah you totally sold me on the after dessert party! I booked one for my trip in October. I had originally booked one for my anniversary trip but canceled it once they brought in the after party because I just wasn't sure how that would work out. We ended up with a great view but holy moly those crowds! I think the after party actually makes the most sense to avoid the mass exodus of people!!

Now why don't they just have a Dole Whip machine here?
It seems like a no brainer! :confused3

But that wasn't coming from the dessert party because me and all 18 of us were literally feeling...Happily. Ever. After. #seeyadontwannabeya :wave2:
:rotfl2:

The Sticky Toffee pudding was delicious! It was even gooier than I remembered from LTT.
Whaaaaat?! Even gooeir than LTT?! Sign me up :thumbsup2

I had many cakes and ate them too. :)
;) :laughing:

You've totally sold me on the AFTER dessert party, too (under your specified conditions of course!) Sounds like a perfect night :goodvibes

I guess I never saw Disney Springs from this side of the river before, it's really pretty!

LoYEnRvJvFzzGXlDIvSvHsOB5r-mkz6Vsqj1ki9xyDxJdkwKxg1XOlj_8ILCQ1-BlGcEPJPAk9bMkBrQLYz5U-Igi2HxL9BYKe1vxQgf-FFfKIKrK7BdDghCUNcMioCmONCOV4KrsywN-hgLhrHiQ2Nzaiy2qO51N6Wwc0-N-Bcmlo_MmM4dHEXdlxMeWB412UzJ7eIc3DfC9yplkWNXUjfC45-V4eWnvD02ZUnMzKAnQWHVjm8vJE2oWpatST_rQhZ4MSX7YeK_XRoccYn6txnVv70SFAMp_hc0gdfgRTglPfxEhgAbCWx_lsJ6SyQrmpw7TIAR_c0eah6IyOyCDHXPu2UtpBWR-k3Lb65Gfk1sRBQFaCJGuIA0zlwmMJJ3gwU1V_qG5Lx1lo9YMLxqfZuqZledRNrhTHOMWvoeXZj5nn-5x-uChrxj_dIzyroOcWvjLTgosjCRx-MEUVzAziz-_9Il0QeNOpTF2hIS8_DSmdxKZGj2j72Ud16GFcYb5y-WC5C2SLyA03w7H1FyBqf8aZgdih5hdN7WTkaZXa1mr6cMLF2NkzsIvUXeDxuYqqFjS9rYpuRw7Nkfvh-QyzWbVXf5cPzwihae7uB4=w1220-h915-no

Not to gloat or anything, but this was our view for the 3 nights at Saratoga last October.

:love:

I decided to start off with a cocktail, because it was 5'oclock somewhere and I was on vacation. I ordered the Florida Crush.

VBkUGE152oa-acVPTQd1sab8hejCJGLX7kKtM_-j_X5NBTSBXLu4RnofH9PB7dN1j76hEwodpDUU27FM_2ppb4bqJo0Ngll7hB3vEDf74dXZ-7pAEB2mdWbpHT-4QCtxhmDyx73AhYluZnsqyV6wT8qC_rvFmwSp3T_VAareiliOQzzNWyTpInu1btKN1X0cLni6M-KiWqKVWpllptRmsJBxpCyjduB3F5yJiqVVlKKIhz-UU7rlC1MbxLQqZiv-dW36QOrHsBn7RNe2tG7QNNcWmzwomFSdLRkfPXFtZ6Ry9rs8SqW1XoBp3HRQ1AZCdQBX3a9x3ED8e_9QRb6mvrqSc4Sw_YnXz9CZmmt0eAjCdwIQhXJfvM8Xuvwz-GqzUdQUJbVVJCeK5F_jakiuAi4g4jL9seWRAJlDdEnshzNZdAp4nn8cGmzLz6YuEzHh0tZqntJ89CsBPd_CT9n0_MLABmfPgA9F-D-3B6j4DZgLzkxZKBLwXqm00_-0Id1CZoQRm38NDOtgxmNaMveV1_OAlU8mTNPPd9Nc0ly_OjcYWxae_nAE3TKGJHPErIyHN0TQvr1lH6R1Gf83-UhLgq5gGmipVqIU54ailY5b=w687-h915-no

This looks lovely, and your breakfast sounds great too.

Congrats on finding the earrings for you sister, and some Minnie-wear for your niece!

BOO! on that nasty mail hanging on your door

:(

Smart move taking the bus from the resort to EPCOT.

When we visit Downtown Disney/Disney Springs (which we do not do often), we will take the boat from DS and then the bus to EPCOT when returning to the Beach Clbu.

::yes::

Love this!

I could never find an FP for this ride during this weekend unfortunately. Seems like it has gotten more popular over time!

IMHO, it is far and away the best of the Tier 2 EPCOT FP (although I love Living with the Land, as well), so I'm guessing EVERYONE chooses this.

This reminds me of the prop in front of the former Disaster attraction at US. Maybe Disney got it at a good price.

After Soarin' I made a beeline to the DVC Lounge upstairs from Figment. I needed some water and to charge my phone so that's where I spent about half an hour. The snack cart came around too so I got more food. I was only going to get the chips but the lady kept asking if I wanted anything else so I got twizzlers, twist my arm on the free snacks why don't you, LOL.

We visited there for a short time last October. The snack trolley did not come by. How Harry Potter!

So it started to rain during my ride on the Peoplemover, and when I got off, it was pouring! I had to make a quick decision so I decided to make a run for it to CoP.

This.Is.GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!

I haven't heard of the Happily Ever After After Dessert Party. I like the sound of it, except for trying to eat all those sweets so late at night.

:dance3:

I am playing catch up.

Sweet Chili Shrimp Baked Mac and Cheese - AK
Shrimp-Mac-and-Cheese_Eight-Spoon-Cafe_17-01-700x465.jpg

I've always been curious about this. I'm not sure I'll have a chance to eat this since every time I'm in AK I tend to have Satuli Cantee for a quick service meal, but if I can, I'll see if I can get this as the idea of baked mac n cheese with the sweet chili shrimp seems tasty and unique. I also like how it's a savory snack as I'm definitely more of a salty snack person than sweet.
This has been on my hit list for the last couple trips. But I always forget about while we were there.

Some of you know from my previous TRs that my dad is recovering from Stage IV prostate cancer - he underwent a new treatment after chemotherapy did not work and to date he's doing really well now, and he wants to get back to his regular routine of being the family chauffeur, LOL. He would rather me ride with him than take an Uber so I obliged.
Glad that he is doing well!

To balance the healthy I also got the Beef Fat Fries:

WVYeih302wbJBBu5DcKXqBkNzpW0AiOJUNS61ZHBIYM-Fn-9NY-3nCChnc20eFykEp_K-YAY3TePOFhvXPCMFTSetJRDRjzES-EdAEHuHaabS_2zPc6vkL4HbL-vdsA-5mJicdzVi5hFItQ33-T7bA-gHZ0Sb6pRIsghzTFzDU5-BCDG83u98djocCTail3FOXEGzO5W8lrTDzAH2TGX701Sj9GZp0EmvUVNcXVgxs_paD0mYI5tXTMySB_JNRjk0CaK_hUwhOlnhva2nSMwZ96IDJnaAs2dWE5w2xRd3XDGNlR-qCjTDsDXvkhurJVxxkWfNQ9EbjLvoIKJGzC07ECocrukr55cfJ_nS-Jc8-se_TIw8zI2DyO5FYz6eOk5ExGbkpmQLwcgBzxmK6X57iDz3tvwVhjHQ6D4iKRq2vVkJ-n793im2ZKdDtJrUG--n3mjNmTSQayu_KWvZnkZx99ahbKLEEofWnn4PCLjfHWN1Yvsy8cEqunu78sFCFmD1R_PZKG2BGWMJO-sSfGY-kOVjYlb4VKaiuiHUndIyWzJCuw_U-vTwnwkItLFOoehT4PVEPd5UCLxNWYIkql1jAdiGnH0lNcV1ja9lzYa=w471-h627-no
I like to order this way too. Half healthy half not so much...

I like that they have side tables on both sides. I always hate how one side has no where for a glass of water and there phone. I am hoping we like these rooms when we stay in Feb. I think the girls will like the pull down bed.

I could see how it would be a bit small for more than 2 people but hey, it's fine. I would also almost certainly pick a preferred room as I loved how close it was to the main building and Everything Pop!

w7wqrNej3UNIy-WlNrRsDfcd6tyjVEcunqYe5xWPX3yoteA1JlzsMj39_vrk3HJDb5uVgHah8iUJ2lAAK_tx9UNy1gvnI_hj7E0L1Yz_Ggj9f1SlZ8SvSM0wVl7WNae2J6vs2PoQgcKWj1cnnq9tRJuz1fGnebwIMeWIvfAOFsgXVemlrqvz_GlDRg0NEC0HQBMtBGIlawpiOd-Rcz7fxVPBfcPHbH3tEhbRE7yqnpuoRrwnCftMOqJ37nXWs2-PLzkvUGaHgM9OTZbYlfbBRKB4gz40a5PVe9wtqQipW_XhtFAqStGAugOkLNiogIO45YdfuXTZNY9Px7ex0rYgHn_e0Aio9XyfPONIoME6llkyA-IS_i0pU1aAJJPW0-BH0EKfQzTDek0drNJKFvjIVz8XuRUobt2StOav8W0SVxRQtogigWt6kYsGbEwrGXveZorKiK8aOS1JZrKV5SBWbNfAVml8DnLGdlHFC7JYHmkYcKzb2TiLA_ZwwPuuspSd6yLF8-wWxkYvRmVBvpQPL0JJ4A-PRHvDR5T3OuLCx7Z_fTisTnszTdykixa3aLplHQsQHY8HTAOYCoqL1ley6QBxN8x8B__dsEQx90_j=w399-h531-no

It was a lot of food and I think I managed to eat a decent chunk of it. Usually Steve and I share one so this was definitely more than filling and would last me until my late lunch at Mama Melrose.
We usually split that between the 4 of us. None of us are big breakfast eaters and it gives us just enough to get into a park and get more yummy treats. You can't go wrong with them.

I thought they were changing the Disney Visa meet n greet here to Darth Vader but I guess not. It's still Kylo Ren so I skipped it. I am not a fan of Kylo as he's a whiny brat. :sad2:
They need to put Darth Vader back! No one wants Kylo! Maybe we should start a campaign.

Finally my entree was served. Behold the Charred Strip Steak accompanied by Four-Cheese Macaroni with Pancetta, Aged Balsamic-Shallot Butter, and Chianti Wine Reduction.

5p0QwoWWMrlap17YBDdzxdzuxq8rgQGVpWLiKLLPv3kbRRQr-p3iqhn9G5p17KUgssJL5AKSGZPx6XfSpXccLpUgC8dyQi4jQyY_O9_-6WW0SZ9p-XQrZrjPFYyW_lBKmrqGw4xPYv8Agzpo-egsVHgHuNpxidfdwgcnQfG4abIbLJEw02dE8ZJmLMNO6ssZCeFuoEaV1bRFnu19oQxMi41TvKGaSm36aYA5gvaNcsgoAkSwFX5SHa-SDSn4IK1LkaOnYbhHKam1E4UjCNMnvkFHgBiUsRIBfrfeBvrX0faK-RZgkK5fsWVjbqxrvqvpB7b3yrryiDVnollJu4FOKSj5pm-aHLUtJ_z72DXL3zVZktsRn2_Ljho-wGeCqlQr-fYtX1vgnml8HBmKdwunsHg9iuS8PddrNsXVjwp5xszY7lzEk_So1dooSLlqEQ-GL7_J7Bk5nYHpBQmBOzUZsKuJR8gcm-AgauZyTYobBJpwkH4KzPWSvAMc97R54IJyRShWmmZvO_41wjZpwuUnhhBN9PiSGJG7QQ0i03F4Vgo_7P3__sIQNIpgxC9qsfSuU4yXwJV6XgcdqFOW1XhH4Z92vGOMndEdLl8i8lIQ=w847-h635-no
I am hungry... This looks amazing!

I am all caught up!!! Woo Hoo!

abzyrmYlzBSwcpMtKFyj1YbfE9spZ-7PHbnz6CmTsncHYY00IrQPXlWltzqh4hMAJx6z9m7hmpRkUPi-2hfbscNNbWOFUO55_fhr-x1blxECmpOrvooF_dNISm1yN5G90gVj_xpJR7pnmkB9hZInoGYmbOYv260eorn7cKG7_8Lt_6-61Ui0dA_fh7NnSG0bY5IOX6yqcLFmrw99UW8BMM17He1jqTwrI0YxLlPmUt__s99fDrAN4OmZrzIS9SewajqrZQq2EgJxqX_gzqvD3QmveBpDkACxQ7eXUUsDKCoS5UvNAhyKSinw8qvRqfG5-4ZkPooIFHsbE8ClZe5GDcna35o0XKrJ82iRUpmHNkIjzzhfpfeVjyUp028yKi8jiz3GbGmRbPefr5oCcGVSYBuyOIvm65wUPe3tzTDpd6EHOa3LNM9W9Kb0tmAuyjnscnaLBRMSuSbEK2HZGPOjRFmgJe_nWhwI8W2cosgk36iaxgVhORxR2K2LqFeEGt0a7u3ieszs_5wV3uVXLel0QjP08tkNuUJCl2PDonAoxBr1gQx5HiEb7caLHQshZKRM78n7h11V2Z8DhU-gLsGTSu5kLVnPHKzaZKqELzd8=w517-h688-no

It really hit the spot! The broth was full of umami flavor and the ginger helped calm my stomach. The noodles were perfectly al dente and the egg...well, it added some protein to the meal! I was both satisfied and my stomach calm after that bowl of goodness. Thank you Morimoto for saving the night!
Morgan and I would love this. There are just too many things to try in Disney Springs.

VBkUGE152oa-acVPTQd1sab8hejCJGLX7kKtM_-j_X5NBTSBXLu4RnofH9PB7dN1j76hEwodpDUU27FM_2ppb4bqJo0Ngll7hB3vEDf74dXZ-7pAEB2mdWbpHT-4QCtxhmDyx73AhYluZnsqyV6wT8qC_rvFmwSp3T_VAareiliOQzzNWyTpInu1btKN1X0cLni6M-KiWqKVWpllptRmsJBxpCyjduB3F5yJiqVVlKKIhz-UU7rlC1MbxLQqZiv-dW36QOrHsBn7RNe2tG7QNNcWmzwomFSdLRkfPXFtZ6Ry9rs8SqW1XoBp3HRQ1AZCdQBX3a9x3ED8e_9QRb6mvrqSc4Sw_YnXz9CZmmt0eAjCdwIQhXJfvM8Xuvwz-GqzUdQUJbVVJCeK5F_jakiuAi4g4jL9seWRAJlDdEnshzNZdAp4nn8cGmzLz6YuEzHh0tZqntJ89CsBPd_CT9n0_MLABmfPgA9F-D-3B6j4DZgLzkxZKBLwXqm00_-0Id1CZoQRm38NDOtgxmNaMveV1_OAlU8mTNPPd9Nc0ly_OjcYWxae_nAE3TKGJHPErIyHN0TQvr1lH6R1Gf83-UhLgq5gGmipVqIU54ailY5b=w687-h915-no

It has Tito's vodka, muddle orange and strawberries, a splash of fresh OJ and agave syrup. It was delicious! I love cocktails with fresh fruit and juice and this tasted like the best OJ you've ever had, LOL. I would definitely get this again for brunch.
Reading the drinks, that is the one that I would have picked. Looks perfect as a replacement to a mimosa.

I got the Fried Green, Eggs, and Ham. The "Green" was fried green tomatoes which is layered with fried eggs, griddled and shaved ham, and topped with a remoulade sauce served open faced on a cheddar drop biscuit. This was served with your choice of side and I got the yummy grits.

gVMjY0H6Id80i2ljxVZJOkyVaHi16BxEjW8fEGdx0Bp-b-221BDc8L2hOxF1jRl9aw7VyDuXgBDv_076-J1jZo24pmLBztncMFcUp9UJCq0mbgroZrv9t2ZFb2McOS8KAhMm7zP_ij5Up5VEjZSj74WMLbC4AuE9YRFKUmIKbFo9YeFJNG2y2M9_52vvwwYHpGg87R83yMRPQEGes0UMUNHt8ak3359IFd_XlDIMfqZZK9imDQBRAoTXyoLCcOYhETml2OYhn1nOqXIPkWcuIY8X-bQpJD01I-JJ-u1-o-fImQilIlbk3D_axwmRzlWcE2HtObGC-5hmj2D3Uq77pFQ15t5pfAC6DTB5MTdyJr4NqydsfvwNAQfeg4BA-TSHk-QEF22g1YXAU5NCoV9bGNxIrS8C-j7D31GKqu17zTpbeb4ZjVv-pl9DwU92jYpmkWfUiL0qQPSjyyhTLiAVhQir9zJzpL-7H8xSovZtOnYfYupFw0GbGs0ku2HrKElXUGaR0_m_QcfjAVNV34wZLJ4TU8hvBs8K685lam5SZtkF4ifY1CBSufqWaM5QbKdbgNuqCu2JJ8XbkgMMvAuXMX1o9d5qN6Z0OJQz6KHV=w1150-h863-no
Seriously... this looks amazing! I loved the fried green tomato app when we were there. This just seems even better.

Seriously trying to think how I could work in brunch there on our trip.... Maybe I could book the later flight home and we could have brunch before we leave.... hmmm...

Haha as if you didn't already know from my expression above, I did not come back home with that dress. It is not really my style, and it also didn't fit well, but I love the print!
I hate when you try something on super cute and it just doesn't fit you right. It's always so sad. That style dress never looks good on me. I am too short.

jbnftk7squFIKW67iE7EU8fBAbgeeldlE0PkHhazNAjn8KwWAuTXgYsJ9yzCFrcle87BL3XEV1gDsBS3pT8El4HpqYLkHoeqng8BhfwX4D-ZEO564qhK1KkDThyKqjExBXniEl7Uw_Kz6u7hxqvnhAe-pS1MooeL1WZD0nvGW-WsHL0DO4dZUyqVWPfSurffmxH9J4De5nwwc3dII03H41RuqFKBJdneug7myFzsP6cUPRv7CZAYtNeQAI7GcNsXnoQKD51o3OQ7XdiDASXErnkyPFmM7EdKDErRb7U6rk7xVUFLRsGxF8o9TQZuQUkLJ40Ta4LF-2zjtrIoCyKZIQPjkQd8Yxv7Q6k3hgFwqHV5CowPQGyGXqPG7pAqjPxvBATCU_DWlOt6MgL4wx7ZhHt4Adv9JWZJbt4x57fik3SPiMvTi7uIPZv4HRIKU-HLV6nDF60wQiI85AnV1yLT7UZu9etA3498GlUiqwShRCylsPOaZuZ8pIfHkJSeZl9JDXJCb4dkB8V-NazeTarWibUfQgDtKMDDi0Dy74IjBh4MrN1_2hyRkNDgx3pIW7iu3SjbML8mry9acLjqZQ80eiKwA0Yco_kaj5KfwEp_=w465-h618-no

Oh, hello there Spaceship Earth!
I love your face in this picture. Perfect.

Send him pictures of you on Living With the Land!

n7uSm0hAY5DfFbGilG4uTr0YuG7JOmvJVmKG3JqLti6gYm-Esew8ZlAjmcOdU7g8ixuTmDjsV3HGrk69wXjhJN7CC58mR_IAeBbCgDBNlIUI4EvdvbUm2gaGMOb-9C68ubtwDzmb7LXqttsK_5Nq2MOGElextlhPRvVh9Twjmb7GQ5IXVpE8Ewc_7imSyNWqev84gVUd3ZGyl4pM948BnmFQe2U6CRNd4Z9tLtDV_0D4u_tKPd4d5EaZuZO9ZgWVop4qWgCQEbzaOFQvh1-3GqZAqTphuqar-dbYpXl-weaT7XKEkssZQFLfu_oGo2pH4swuFhzKytW3byGmhwW6MM2pPu7B88fj_v4a95meOgBp73q-AIqLOWMuOOJewmrBt4iBCQ6UBMe-WTcz2OLi98PB54Ut58l2JKs4487lQyGtcMVEjzFczYCPNdO8obuw6QAflwQP4RevH7dGRoiyym2lofRCmyZiHDTvOIXToODyTPFEJwOxacDsE8aPsaG1ZM68prJmTxOucSBY5NKGbuOFrk2U_hkquQl4rw8FQkfAAOJIrR7FaUOPOas5KrQvoI7okWBdvZp2BcFiUopVPHRtxsN833jcJKg-fmYT=w469-h623-no

I was even cruel and sent him like 4 minutes of video! :rotfl:
That is true love...

hgrnhw3tRgAEbIMYFetv3B7yHsms7BwWE6-0HVQoFKO5uzYITtQaNBupsrW6x5ImrLPGN4EGLCqM_RmH_nKD8nKRG2W9ZN9EEJBKXNnzDMwjTUXKNMDa6kULxGJptHX8UZKr4ZPot0Xz-6shAQh5m-7ElONX0UpUpG-RmNVFESy0FmeB2IFxrRwvQ2baPvVDvgspRbAK2Kx-BUANK3xComkGcCpUsby-Q6IBFKiyqIe-2DSY3LI_I5f35NafMF4Q-Vd-gMWnMJdNrb99NT0qplZBzNqtBkzkDbX5wGUhg0EnEBgLrgngeZRzHMMlD4jfA-Mzc2tKusz62aGq4GjNvJ6rAuRhWnvp_p0h4oX_vMWuwyrWUHnPoyfqDZKKPPXZ8jByb975apwG0rW58T_k7vymbpLj0KgYQgoXKw5laPHz8a7B1-94gR3MUsxWwfJGOEFSF4m06JraVlBf7wGVSubvqs_ON7rFrM8VTfKIaLQ-_yxux5CvBnAKH0rT1NxW-NDNBv82TAUisl4aPcc3ayz9i5r_4sA45giXF24VEyh8i43BuPBllUwQ305JXxD1a8WRpch8LdfteVGvdbdHktce55CYeYzFktWbsvUq=w468-h623-no

OMG DO YOU SEE THAT DUDE?!?!?
Oye! :rotfl2:

I did find a photographer in front of this backdrop though and she did a magic shot with Jack Jack!

h_Pal2sLUaZZJnZ_ZR5TyBy7wcLbylN8gt4rY1pH3FoBPdmpTkN9I3nxrp5sT50zZtjC-yGAoQmytjQ6t8_h3LohhCDmZMRMipv3rDJzj_eP77t05nw8xmidyqz90pSsPidOA6qCsDBotHjQNqe8SKwQpdZXs55N9jhV_r_x-NRJmittkYCx2G5flEcqBDwAo-8G0uhK5HGBCndZyP0O0jrH47wyvhdmQWwGbKtUTiHPMeP22dgEerG73z3vxSj-1aY2rvs4nhtKhClcAry7fYO3CQj3aXI7U3V-ke0K1jwsV4jv3_uh2nl60rA0uGBoAcTobWdI4wZC4G9OKhx0BpIw_6SCcUpHSSfmPmLNre9b0CuO4_CTEu6jZzFyYOhU-huysfnoEUCAGhbshrqqYW9QSUYHRqGbmieCceL-w1GGQHACD1l1h_K4vuPsfrng3m7_2fcWJ_JIOogXS2REr16XHC9s-bJnGc8DFcjvr4Nt41Ztn36yGYScnCWIqe9uRFIQO44fUqYkPaCbzs-B9vzTCRoVnGKoZWhPYnI6114z20Wib6bO5oB-0TxeQIdBpPPAcKT11emrj2ATVGoer2GTqIYyijVZa5qseOtp=w416-h623-no
Love the Jack Jack pic! Gwen is obsessed with Jack Jack.

The dessert party I was doing was taking place AFTER the fireworks, however the viewing area is the Plaza Viewing area and is shared with those from the BEFORE fireworks dessert party.
Good to know! I am just waiting to see if the timing works out for us!

HEA after party looked good! We did the late terrace seating one on Dec 30th- surprisingly had lots of empty tables! We were very grateful to have a place to watch fireworks out of the mob! So cool to see an empty hub too!

Disney bus magic! Surprisingly we had several of those happen this trip-which was great as we were staying at Pop for first part and that stop is always the furthest away lol!

If you have chance to do the Wild Africa Trek go for it! Omg we all LOVED it. Felt like royalty eating at that little house/deck you see on the Savanah in KS! It’s really not a tough trek at all although if you have a fear of heights walking across the “rickety” rope bridge with enormous crocs below you could be nerve racking.

Yeah you totally sold me on the after dessert party! I booked one for my trip in October. I had originally booked one for my anniversary trip but canceled it once they brought in the after party because I just wasn't sure how that would work out. We ended up with a great view but holy moly those crowds! I think the after party actually makes the most sense to avoid the mass exodus of people!!

The after party is the way to go if you want to avoid the crowds of people heading out of the park! I'm actually really happy I booked this for that night. Hope you get to try this one day!

It seems like a no brainer! :confused3

Dole whip machines should be on every floor of every resort. I don't understand how this isn't a reality right now. :confused3

Whaaaaat?! Even gooeir than LTT?! Sign me up :thumbsup2

Yes! It was hard to imagine it any gooier but it was! I also practically had the whole tray to myself. I felt so bad that there was so much wasted. I hope the CMs took some home or ate it later.

;) :laughing:

You've totally sold me on the AFTER dessert party, too (under your specified conditions of course!) Sounds like a perfect night :goodvibes

Tracy this would be sooo perfect for you! I think you would really enjoy this and also the moments of being alone around the castle at night, and watching the Kiss Goodnight!

Not to gloat or anything, but this was our view for the 3 nights at Saratoga last October.

:love:

I think I remember reading this or seeing it on FB. It is such a gorgeous view, especially when you can see it from your room!

This looks lovely, and your breakfast sounds great too.

Congrats on finding the earrings for you sister, and some Minnie-wear for your niece!

BOO! on that nasty mail hanging on your door

I had a great time just being by myself at Disney Springs. I didn't feel rushed or like I was missing out on something. I just did what I wanted to do, which was eat and shop, hahaha.

Smart move taking the bus from the resort to EPCOT.

When we visit Downtown Disney/Disney Springs (which we do not do often), we will take the boat from DS and then the bus to EPCOT when returning to the Beach Clbu.

Yeah it seemed like the best option especially since my room was so close to Disney springs.

Love this!

Thank you!

IMHO, it is far and away the best of the Tier 2 EPCOT FP (although I love Living with the Land, as well), so I'm guessing EVERYONE chooses this.

Yes, I agree. Since they introduced the FP+ and the tiering system all the rides now seem to have more equal guest disbursement but SE and LWTL are definitely the most popular!

This reminds me of the prop in front of the former Disaster attraction at US. Maybe Disney got it at a good price.

Haha maybe!!

We visited there for a short time last October. The snack trolley did not come by. How Harry Potter!

They come around so infrequently it seems. They should just leave snacks out...but I can see how that could be a disaster. I guess they don't trust even DVC owners to not take the lot, LOL.

This.Is.GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!

I haven't heard of the Happily Ever After After Dessert Party. I like the sound of it, except for trying to eat all those sweets so late at night.

:dance3:

Thanks! It is a great spot to watch the fireworks, and I had a magical time at the afterparty. I highly recommend!

HEA after party looked good! We did the late terrace seating one on Dec 30th- surprisingly had lots of empty tables! We were very grateful to have a place to watch fireworks out of the mob! So cool to see an empty hub too!

I am really glad I did this dessert party. I did not like the one I did last year, which was crowded and mobbed and ran out of food, but happy they have switched things up and now it's even better, esp the after party! :)

Disney bus magic! Surprisingly we had several of those happen this trip-which was great as we were staying at Pop for first part and that stop is always the furthest away lol!

I was shocked, it's rare it happens to me and on such a great night. Just perfect as I was so tired!

If you have chance to do the Wild Africa Trek go for it! Omg we all LOVED it. Felt like royalty eating at that little house/deck you see on the Savanah in KS! It’s really not a tough trek at all although if you have a fear of heights walking across the “rickety” rope bridge with enormous crocs below you could be nerve racking.

I sooo want to do this! I'm gonna save this for January when it's cooler. I actually like to do Disney when it's cool, just have to be prepared for it, that's all. Can't wait to walk that rickety bridge!

I love that show, and it never ceases to give me chills or tears, or a combination of both...:)

OH me too! It's just perfection!

These are so adorable!

As I was eating my first and second plate of desserts, I realized that the skies had opened up and it started to POUR. The entire park was scrambling to get out! I heard a lot of squishy shoes, the rustling of ponchos, and a lot of exasperated voices. But that wasn't coming from the dessert party because me and all 18 of us were literally feeling...Happily. Ever. After.

What a perfect place to be during some rain!

Yum yum yum, this looks like the best thing ever!

This is one of the most beautiful photo!

When I got to the bus stop for Saratoga Springs, there was a bus right there waiting. :eek:

The most magical moment!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter