SOLO: A Chunkymonkey Story - June 2018! NEW 8/23 Last SOLO Moments THE END - Final VLOG posted!

Very nice.
I don't know how many times, I've been asked by a server "Would you like that boxed up?" and I've replied "It was delicious, but... I don't have a microwave, so no."

LOL it's too bad, but like Liesa said, there's a microwave in every food court, although it would depend on how far the walk is from your room to the food court just to use the microwave. Sometimes it's not worth it!

What does the plaque say?

I don't know I didn't get that close.

Too bad you didn't see her... or she didn't yell.

Would that have been a conversation, two of us yelling back and forth between a crowded bus?! :laughing:

:laughing:
Actually... good for you. :)

:thumbsup2 I'm trying to "Let it go"

I've heard of that! (Probably from you)

::yes::

oooohhh.... now I really, really want to try that.

You must! I think you'd enjoy it!

Yum! pkondz loves anything pretzel.

pkondz would love this pretzel! but it's too bad it's a limited item. Not sure how long it will be around.

I Googled, since I'd heard that before (in Monty Python, actually... not Disney... well, that too.)
No one knows where it came from.

hmm interesting!

:goodvibes
I just wrote a very similar thing on my TR.
Gotta love DISers. :)

Right? It's like we already have something in common, our love for all things Disney!
So now we can all be best friends. :grouphug:

Hmmm... I don't know. I think if they'd changed it without saying anything, you might have had a revolt on your hands.

That is...true.
Think there were some online petitions going on...

Your dessert party looked amaaaaaaaing. WOWZA!! So many options. Sadly, I'd eat a couple and be full so it'd never be worth the price to me .... EXCEPT for the empty park and feel of it all. I love that they have savory items and fruit too and that... THAT might just sell me for it. I can see myself actually spring(roll) ing for this someday. Hmm....

I think you should go for it! The opportunity to miss all the crowds and mayhem after the park closes and to be around an empty castle is really something I look forward to.

I wasn't too sure what the Cheshire Tail was although I've heard of it before. Now that you say it is warm, I'm 1000% more likely to try it!! Yum! Although, given the choice, I'd take a Gaston cinnamon roll too. ;)

It was delightful! I'm so glad I tried it as I thought it would just be ok, pretty to look at but now I know it tastes as good as it looks and I really want another one...
I wonder if they are sold all day. I am not sure if it's only a breakfast/lunch item as I can see this being a good after dinner treat too.

How awesome! I can see how the after fireworks party would be more appealing than before. It's nice that they had savory stuff too. I can only eat so many sweets or my blood sugar goes through the roof!

Yeah mine too, so I need to balance out with the savory. But it was a great experience and I would recommend it so that you're not rushed through your meal like the before fireworks party.

That worked out great for you!

It did! I felt almost guilty for enjoying myself and watching everyone try and escape the rain, but I did pay a pretty penny for this, so...I guess it's ok! :umbrella:
Ok I perhaps just jinxed ourselves for our SEPT trip but as long as there are no hurricanes...

I don't know how you can eat that much!

Technically this was my dinner! I only had a salad and it was about 4 hours earlier so definitely had worked up an appetite by then.

Breakfast of champions!

for sure :)

That never happens for me. :sad2:

It rarely happens for me. Especially at the end of the day. We're usually stuck on the 2nd or third bus at the end of the line. :faint:

I know the feeling. When we've stayed at SSR we have mostly avoided the Carraige house, unless we had issues. And as you know this last trip we definitely had issues.

LOL yes you guys sure did. :moped:

If you do stay there again, it's a short walk to the Grandstand where you catch the first bus stop.

Ok! If I can find the Grandstand...:rotfl:

Small world huh?

It is, after all! :rotfl:

I often have that problem as well. 1st FP is often a throw away since Fran doesn't share my urgency to get to the parks.

Yup! Usually I try to make my most important FP as the middle FP+ just in case I can't make it or have to leave earlier. Usually we make everything, but not this trip...this trip I was just plain lazy. :rotfl:

Now that's interesting, we have a Cheshire Cat Tail at DL, but it's nothing like that. It's a marshmallow stick, dipped in caramel, and then covered in purple sugar, and drizzled with pink icing. If that one like a chocolate croissant?

Yes! It is pretty much like a chocolate croissant...or a chocolate cigar, have you had those? They have them in NYC. I would say it's more chocolate-y than a chocolate croissant!

Nice. DISmeet finally!

I had to have proof that I met friends down in Disney World! :laughing:

I dunno I think it was. Not only did she "switch sides", but they made her "angry" and not beautiful anymore.

I still think she's beautiful!
But I also think they should have left her scene alone. :cool:

LOL it's too bad, but like Liesa said, there's a microwave in every food court, although it would depend on how far the walk is from your room to the food court just to use the microwave. Sometimes it's not worth it!

Oh sure! Now you tell me! :faint:

I don't know I didn't get that close.

TR fail! I'm outta here!

Wait... I kinda like your writing...
Okay... I'll stick around for now. But any more failures of this nature and I. am. gone.

Would that have been a conversation, two of us yelling back and forth between a crowded bus?! :laughing:

I would pay to see that.
I'd pay you to do it!

:thumbsup2 I'm trying to "Let it go"

Gosh that sounds familiar.
I'm almost positive I've heard that somewhere...

You must! I think you'd enjoy it!

On my list! :)

pkondz would love this pretzel! but it's too bad it's a limited item. Not sure how long it will be around.

Well.... rats.

Right? It's like we already have something in common, our love for all things Disney!
So now we can all be best friends. :grouphug:

::yes::

I wonder if they are sold all day. I am not sure if it's only a breakfast/lunch item as I can see this being a good after dinner treat too.

Yes! It is pretty much like a chocolate croissant...or a chocolate cigar, have you had those? They have them in NYC. I would say it's more chocolate-y than a chocolate croissant!

I sure hope they're an all day thing cause we're there a week from now and I think Fran would love one of those as well as a Gaston Cinnamon Roll for her breakfast.

Ok! If I can find the Grandstand...:rotfl:

If you stay at SSR again from the Bell desk outside, follow the sidewalk around the traffic turn around and it will lead you down a path that goes right to the Grandstand, past the pool and out to the bus stop. It's really easy.

Here's where we came last December and purchased our DVC membership!

Happy memories!

"Was that YOU on the bus from SS to MK wearing a purple dress?" LOL :laughing:

It's a small world after all.... I am probably the 500th to make that joke!

I've always watched in passing but never stopped to watch as it's always been too hot.

Same! Hoping to change that in 2019, but we'll see!

JItKbEPepEfkztLEf2KK96kiy0TLRuwD7nasFRISn3sv3vnZ8O9CyEjCjY1LSUtJYxkLupESgNvQqe1DeXlWDLmnExmjxNfhArp4o2C3yL_OBSFlwAJn_9OCCwgBLVs5Bj3DKmCxwJ9h5zhYZAk4TUtsqZbWUPFVVbUDf9naqmKnCrNhhkrkfsHomZeEHYh563_xsTb3752pT9Dd95ylxJ--daz8WTrPEcJCfhFVKDygHf4pJmzbXZaNMPfP0msUYQpLVgtumeYnL_iTvlBsflzSwu3XXGVq3dL9Rz8MVTjX25oaCtgTsyomjlMSCPbhBSp5uuGdsUwAdpexEH9sbatOhjiNYXMTFFxlgyyWmKsk6iNtayJdposbo-uib9iHZOc-pPiwkXicCCzN0F4jWDZjzgXtRW_NUsqNWBVAi25Tumt_yaBj6n5Sy15zR8eY9piLQ7nWjjI34NDM7grFcNB5SwdDgRITWt92RVIc-fcJ_fGH1FSyXfgUh724NLbIg0DMmZ5ybruRirO_c0ZCkfs-cXkA_n6s6ZA8WQcMZwXC8mE93BYWfeFbKa5FMVCcuwNAaIJXBd7yn3zUdblSI7IyRCwWnwomn7t3kbhA=w592-h788-no

A perfect meal

I am now a big fan of the Cheshire cat tail! :thumbsup2

Can I have one now please? They really are so good

Yay, a Dismeet!!

We need to work at Disney parks so we can make things right.
I think it's only right. We have an obligation to Disney fans everywhere, right?!

Haha, for sure! Especially in Disney...mostly Frontierland though. ;)
Yes! Especially in Frontierland ;) :laughing:

Right?!? It's just easier and you get the less "judgey" looks. :laughing:
Exactly. ::yes::

Me too!! It's gonna be amazing!
It really will be!!! :hyper::hyper::hyper:

It was delightful! I'm so glad I tried it as I thought it would just be ok, pretty to look at but now I know it tastes as good as it looks and I really want another one...

Well, that's the million dollar question. :) I will let you know...

Yay! I've been venturing over here from the cruise board because we've added a WDW stay to our February cruise (first time there ever!) and it's so nice to see a familiar 'face.' Entertaining and informative as ever. And of course now I'm starving.

Hi!! Happy to see you over here!!
Thank you for joining! I have many trip reports as you can see. And I will be about to start a new one when we get back home from our Sept trip...only 2 weeks now!
Wow your first time in WDW! How long are you going for? Where are you staying? So excited for you! I love first timers, it's like experiencing being a newbie all over again. Obviously I'm just a jaded WDW vet. :rotfl:

The Dismeet was sooo fun! As I recall I told my family I'd catch up with them later because we kept chatting LOL! Yes planning May. Just have to break it gently to the hubby :)

Yes I remember that! I was like, wait, don't you have to catch up to your family? LOL
May is gonna be so much fun!

Saratoga Springs is so pretty. I really like the Grandstand building we were in, but OMG was that sofa bed awful.

I think most sofabeds are pretty bad! I haven't slept in one for years and that's a good thing!

What a crazy coincidence that your coworker was on the same bus! What are the odds?

I know! It was such a coincidence!! Can't believe it!

MK looks quite crowded that day. Were wait times high on attractions?

Yup, at least an hour for everything! It was packed! The People Mover had a long line too!

That Cheshire cat tail looks delicious. I've got to remember to try that in December.

It was! I highly recommend it now. It's my newest find!

Saratoga Springs sounds HUGE!

It is! It's too big for a short stay, but for longer stays when you have enough time to explore and use the pools, then I think you can appreciate the sprawling nature of the resort.

We liked the Cheshire Cat's Tail too!

It was a new discovery for me this trip and I really enjoyed it!

Yeah that makes total sense about not as many kids at the after party. Some day! (my parents may or may not be able to actually come with us this trip due to an accident earlier this year so I have a lot of various contingency plans this trip for who the kids will be with!)

Oh no hope the accident wasn't serious with your parents!
Hope the after fireworks party continues...not sure if it's a limited time thing but I am a fan now!

I also so love seeing the attitude of your day - do what you want, when you want, not a problem, you're at Disney! And the cat tail looks so good! Gonna have to try that when I'm down there next!

The Cat Tail was awesome! Definitely a perfect breakfast!
It was a big change for me, to just go with the flow. I'm so used to following a plan and not missing anything but this trip, I was so chill, and it was really nice! I like it both ways, I think it was so hot that it kinda made me not want to do anything!

It's like a chocolate croissant, so if you like those then you'd love this. It is a hard toss-up between the two. I guess you'll have to see what you're in the mood for! Also Gaston's is good for sharing, whereas I can finish the whole Cat Tail... :)

Happy to report that I loved the cat tail! I thought it would be bigger, but was happily surprised that it was an actual individual serving. You're right that the cinnamon bun is better for sharing. It's massive.

Happy to report that I loved the cat tail! I thought it would be bigger, but was happily surprised that it was an actual individual serving. You're right that the cinnamon bun is better for sharing. It's massive.

Yay! So glad you enjoyed it! Just 2 weeks now before I can enjoy them myself...btw, do you know if they are served all day and isn't just a breakfast thing? I could probably eat one as a dessert!
Have a magical time!!:wizard:

Cat tails are served during the day but the Cheshire cafe seems to close early like 5-6. I know the last time I tried to get one it was almost 6 and they were getting ready to close but they had run out of cat tails so we couldn’t get it.

Cat tails are served during the day but the Cheshire cafe seems to close early like 5-6. I know the last time I tried to get one it was almost 6 and they were getting ready to close but they had run out of cat tails so we couldn’t get it.

Thanks! I figured the Cheshire cafe would close early as I never remembered seeing it open in the evenings. I'll just have to remember to get my fix during the day. :)

I had to leave early because of MNSSHP, so I can't verify, but I'd assume they'd close early.

FYI - visit MK on a party day. You might already know this, but the crowds and lines were really low. I rode 7DMT at 9:30am (7am EMH) with about a half hour wait. WHAAAT? Splash had longer lines that day - mostly because it was crazy hot and down earlier in the morning. I really couldn't believe my luck with lines that day. I got 18 different attractions done and left around 3pm. That includes a long lunch at Skipper Canteen. MK ON A PARTY DAY! It's my new slogan.

I had to leave early because of MNSSHP, so I can't verify, but I'd assume they'd close early.

FYI - visit MK on a party day. You might already know this, but the crowds and lines were really low. I rode 7DMT at 9:30am (7am EMH) with about a half hour wait. WHAAAT? Splash had longer lines that day - mostly because it was crazy hot and down earlier in the morning. I really couldn't believe my luck with lines that day. I got 18 different attractions done and left around 3pm. That includes a long lunch at Skipper Canteen. MK ON A PARTY DAY! It's my new slogan.

Yes! I do think visiting a park on the day it doesn't have EMH also helps. But you're right, party nights usually make for lesser crowds. Those without park hoppers wouldn't want to waste their day on shortened park hours. :)
However on our upcoming trip we're not really taking advantage of that. We're visiting Epcot and DHS mostly because of Food & Wine plus many of our FP+ are for Slinky Dog! We're actually visiting MK more at night, which is fine because I love it at night, but then I'd be missing my cat tail during the day!

Gotta love the microwave in the DVC room!
I forgot about that! Now I need to keep that in mind for any future DVC rentals!

Funny thing happened: I had a coworker who was in the same bus but in the back! She was there with her family and she saw me from the back but wasn't sure it was me. And the bus was too crowded and she didn't want to yell out my name. I told her she should have! When we got to MK since I was the last one on, I was the first one off so she didn't have a chance to catch up to me. I only found out we were in Disney at the same time when she got back to the office a few days later and asked me: "Was that YOU on the bus from SS to MK wearing a purple dress?" LOL :laughing:
That is hilarious! Crazy coincidence!

So the surprising thing about the cat tail...it was served warm! I thought it would be cold like a supermarket pastry, but the fact that it was warm made it 10x better than I expected it to be! It was everything that I had hoped for: flaky, chocolate-y, and just the right amount of sweet from the icing. I am now a big fan of the Cheshire cat tail! :thumbsup2
Yum! It's on my list of MK snacks to try!

June 11 Part 2: Last SOLO Moments...

After PoTC I stopped to get a Dole Whip. I used Mobile Ordering and it was very quick.

wq9kaRs_dONfPUcnu8dOKEjBN0oUoX9QKhFnlqAJB5W_RzVOCwmeVW4oesat4T2tkc-imVtRyWiwFJhxwTLpkWPZlE1YjP5czUWMBOHBIDkFXDtka4GuFhmZH197TmJGzNJ11vDiQnIsot9Tqt7-bVeAQBQIaRnzvMk6hS58TOgPaClfXSJMut1TDUnTdRuQtrbqf3W7OQcKYku9_R0gD_N0Ip9B_Hf4pwM_vK2gDJMZmf_ZHlw4pHLqf3YfhHBAvqQ2O5YVp28QF9De-yxFZc0VpQT_kbykdF15ad26wkX6f3ieiKX5vFN2hMY64eazB8HMgc4VJv3OfjZCNVH_-9bbexpeQS3EhQrCZeDeM9bvETxafILEhVTdlPI-OVpTC_6sWbB2rPMbgX3rKg_SmXTxfVrHI_p20VLhJwrOxzgQnhMmgiaRDLPBlYLOLl4r3R0yC2DW4qqyYBzmVmLZ7Ckq6FNIA7tOQhEun2sWPRqwLRAwa3mwT_Bbc4DXYwBp82iQVWgkT-pjQVy7nGd3Z-l6dtFKfACxy9gJuAseSoaXNiIo7zWqt15rMkIV4yRcLSTZHHa56EnvI1GJKEqLk52d70kKbI9pJZrCLxhjHQq3t7OzLoanXzZa7XAu282u=w620-h825-no

5OdQgIRQghA9_95pBaa8vCwKoC3mgMIyuyKkmWBGcUH9LnejXtQ1u7yfA-oRCQ6ozG8SnD0j1yK5zwIBuU-j4b2-4wjvYK5SuolpTP9ERyZTGBzAOEfIC599H1YhRD2c3U-XL9MxJQ6EpsUsvlu1I9W1yopNE77vzuxPJHb8hERrdtIYhMwcO4LoHiAXNttmG7OvdaoXZpipzywzet___IXfV0mTE_zaXkObhvrKxNEHoYXXNeGskj5TlVnMO4l0QyiL2p-nFUCA5Xb-lBIYDNk005dY_HDOO6PGNkeUFC_SaO0VmQTVGuxGwk-S09m-fV_LuF95Ek8ttpn4BcA6QUkRTrSF4d6k19zB0erZUa1UO53PK8IdCHjRJijzHQ-BF1GxwLzHLstmqKbTkP2nZzsdYHVxiVObPxrmwizBiSpDgygzLD-q-yYOvT_YYElLLYhr3ib5w4tWurChMhYPlRMmSC8OA9I_tRKcot4EBrLSm-OMpoAwHlhv-s7OBMjOia6ErXtWQZHL1DOU3GWu9ZHqkGVQD_aterj0DaqDitdiAHrWQ1j5RZ_w-EsXd_keS29YGxXLCTjDdYsWiaApX1VVoTJ7ljoI-6SM2FbsW9wZMX7biyF64iYmkLFwl8Lg=w683-h910-no

It was perfect and hit the spot. I realized that all I really did this morning was eat. :laughing: I went on two rides the entire time I was in MK. It was really crowded and I just didn't feel like waiting around in the heat. Unlike Epcot, where I can find quiet corners to hide out in, MK doesn't really offer that as when it's crowded it's crowded EVERYWHERE. My flight didn't leave until 9pm so I did have some time to do whatever I wanted. I decided to leave MK and head...HOME, as in our DVC home, the Polynesian! I don't think any trip would be complete without at least a visit here. So I made my way out of MK and hopped on the monorail to the Poly!

Bye MK!

WhuVm-Y3N0g7pV1sYamSuU59mrMLQMCeCoVXCrtXVBoBjysSZEv7lxzwV-RsrdX2cFtSKw6eiWY7Ym5TxJk1gudCU73VVt5ZjmUMaoC_VQ33_aJAhqSxtYCDYXylkIl_7utMYt-ndHKjthE1v57IDHYi37Ea7YmM45CUs1eeo7kXivYVcswycXP-xfOZ84Ce2xQFyr61kJEilTgtH3jh5Tv7rrdtMF6uQl8Djca2Tg_XhMG4pVZWld73OdCbv28OGrh-iVqv8yKDH1gStQT-b4IRdjj6jLYgM_T4JYgrqh7ZzuIYPE8h6iWLzz9OyLSNVAXS32uTV4xG9V3F8Px2If-glrhCwjgOYzpD11LYv7uPiQqJhiHnShnA-JxbTHfnAEag4u2sMJvJni0wsRXWbrodEBWdH05QlxVEVsjYLW_vj5JKRgQ49Or2LPJc1DebWFyemY1s6ggYEAaXtoWqQtVMfkZiat8MQCPHJ9fZpttXiEnu46Q7_ZKHvk9lYt_fr7imW-ETVAedkmDmbVuUJ4lPYkpWQ6AiBZjo6LPLwR8-ejkdcZWjh_2XEaSzxiARcc-jOaK4tnWXZdu03LFdcMEpXj8bhWR2YsFgiZ90jeyVI4hmFfBDdcZqZVLkFngq=w620-h825-no

gm4AkKid25RF7JnzaT4Bx_z0oj2g4K4P7GTUtZPqREPHsiSXHZbsXLEWpyFnYHlZBc77mdkuLZ5reaiMMBGIlwDRwUzdyS4P0En3KYNmEi8pKlUqkyxy8DOuaD0BZN4EIf8FzVZzcs5C_eRqfJLfK1NSz9G3J_Vxic-yvEJqaw10mpFyflZ093wjK1Tfep0quIu7xPrBt1qYvaOZtnJF_gUsaJgMF-Tf-B3xg5EQbhrmoi6t_FUpJ3lrpynQYGfOBCWgv9XMJBasDv3FccUYxtHbizGqmOfgF80GWoU-eZzANgKJY0_qkG_EinL55coK3b3BvuRkQz68vJVLg_y7nLl2DvVPt5H2eGGa3kmWQZ877vUBqG6w6YcAMgWxjecFcvh3eoM_Q1wH6wbEPtBTkJnMme0ajgGi-VQTfT6qdCVh0Bn-jEtIlY-WsaXKn4e0HVgX01Tsv0OqUbUnDXCAssEp8TMkmp4g_-debHl6GgHmFLSuRM2YNBZ-wWqlieTJ3CrdsbmbuGc9O-CUtijqbMDQ3Azv-e45BY6HFqJ1CwkKWaPEK6siJUbQLII0Svh7r7EtFqebstBTDqWbycbzIpGNPYkqPSj45Aq3CvKtn70TdlarperXgwqlFyZ1rLrZ=w620-h825-no

I stopped at the firehouse to get Steve some SotMK cards, because I am a good wife like that.
But also because I didn't really get him anything at the parks so this would do. :laughing:

ccmhagyL1n2tiIlAfgc503Z5LNxRGocienHTfd15VAEsNwNc6zX-Zq48RDjaEUtlbtpBcisjQGgfCfXlrpYVB55OtmxCp8M0-nL_nvS90f_H0sfa_k2wBMUkkkqFWaPoeIstZgEiyfgGPqnsmzyH734ZR2bGF35BTcZk6Ew1j1aOXyHFzJV1aP88YOiYpwuhoM02Z-02916xT0z-P-N5Afm9gAa8v5FqtBYWpbLtE6bXg11Bjzg19wmZ39XqhFmUTpTXlqKc1vBxVcWOEZt56QR85dCvtmrDpgn8l9tIiZR4vnZCzVAkiuMyLhiC-_N4XJ_FFC8FH4sDgSQoRnihB_WkOdblvmc8_u8ivzEP4SAFIl1AZsJENG87SZLHM2iUA4mFwa0EAq8Asy5iWILrhK9kek6mGJ2eAz6GSWkT3Dqrs9Lnwdl2oXqnd1LuIXS2xUqwGmMbEAADXmHR69tPlDWb21A3IFyt4RVor_XWoPr30_EtECe0XJHwsRKft_2xWRZV3ZKsZDeLdoppzPdHqLbXfQSZx6d6H-K69HTbTzkBNajfxM2xFUGbsx6gZF2Vsu0SKEMlMarAXpD_k9VPe9WoRKcRJ4f8QZ7436NTDL1ItNAfwd1gQMlBAmtCcuqo=w683-h910-no

A short monorail ride later...and I was home!

c_SDYxc4CLJ1KNMwfZIvNOhxL2SPxFY78BXoMtFGhvj9NiZM77-oY7smy8hPeE2684Q7W-o2HCqWeQ_LkzS1Iq8pD72-jA53zIONvpDIIp4r3WBjp3-JoWD5A2YxG0neeghFdCC2s_G9YMXj7BhtqeLRHnFWFwqy2vjDkqmC6cOlMDpk_ueEdLchtOVwWEcbLcy-gHKIaynJ37q1ajdfsGyrlkuK2vlYuSFL20tO4_jt-vzC5uAsH85pLpnMSsBV92xbD6byCQvfgJIciSiGK9rXUKHnX10yReS0RTdgxWxqRwUN4wahQslhvRTgrFyIWwnCILhT0KdWLfDL_Gkm14H4h2-TlPNAdRADCBA2NErrM1W9Eq59FQqF29ck3KmMQGfo1Zil-pUU8uCYz3aC9fumfxFs7YnbOiJiCZViMcz07uaiR_AtUQ-VDh3-KiYuVKQzogQmc7VImjO58C9oyj736-lrD-aTi2sZ9BuqPPDbrp3qmUCAS7L2hkCMqC4-0hHfKjzBcYvseTyw9QN5C1zs404gwELH1irkZE3q_ejZIq8puCvRG7khgxgtWIR9yAxQYkM5uAuDTMlL4WTZ6zSCNuV5ojfZHe4QS0iNBUISaqdtfVdojyyQQOybLloc=w683-h910-no

t_tBQhjqLTgn6A4Ok-D6c5TDBz7jXFe2SQBw9m72D8VC0koQs8QgmQ2Y8KvnAhsWwubrTMme0y1guobQ4uz2zOsuBIMB43DZfQUeuzBvaASwlndhIlj7j2Q_fzVcGgU7Q3tVQJyXrNI6RkyFKgNkC4x-DBz7pX_yS8Xw-x2g2GuRUdBhwIt2DyF4gdcqQVC3mGZ9dsPCW62fKu7YpULca2URdFdFeOO6pKTYJy8F_f6o5tjdWv9psR008eITs5loopOQ4YnXUdEG6AtTpKNgFNhemKUkC_MgNpJnUf8ie182mIaEQFdy5ynQnM0XOvlwsJN4ZJyNfcSLZ78jlmCQ3cNgd-kt1oOiT0cWwiNFCxDr1bzQjGo92_6AUFQEylGwnEXF6fwYz6h1_Zx1DODSrdToc-UGyg2iddNffgpvqVkHe3PSNiLoyaR_c3qlU7YLXWokmvSUOGwVnHvmCzEaiuJCEC0H3YurhLnF5cJcNYpz2gV8s6BVLhZE0ceX7r-XG-8BIK4bZKvguW2h8YEzmzmHp0lUDVGDjoz32MIJshQ5_TH5tFxor2TYuhDviIWx4QhTBIqHvSi_R9l-GQVLXDBBhZHsA40mYIGenlJjEMD9gENRvVv-ZFzpntD8_7sl=w620-h825-no

kuzZqRigG4TuTYnCQmHmzlruwYIGxn_LLAG71TkZVqgc4zcOQ8dcCcq576ge97Ff7ADzxNg80Z8Qi5531x4w5LpGefQMUyURfr3CGho9oVUS6YFz4DN_6OHiLh8ZdxBfsYXyVgG7ZZHqi2AJnDgjMlmly5Bxui3WY9zL_Hk4pKjQAbQXiifBuXrB96Tjea2NPZyM5GOoGx71JbTJ58pSiroKEWV3imJTwHDdS5gWCRPj7-n1zfIzVZgiLfrsFTD53jfwPXs0xTD7CWxDTX8sEwUPaJniVyMK0O5G9Tx0OToWxtF2wmx6NwEODNumPA_wqlvg8Ng2AE1lcJpfmGBL_lGG4Hu7ad2_XAJKia8427ivVvJdwPRuHO1_ROzZalrKXxlAqe0r-kvRBMuYuc09gwvKoPi6iCpu9cdVaQHF2NxM-iZkw3vkpHD3sDGkYiTxZAfW4PlGalmhSeqUZSHNXs6_XSwGIQwq20EqOshgO3BRX6lscObbynXE_xZBiuCq7CthOIg6cd6N3wiAXEhfuFadMeyKqMpMvgP_gu26nXixTEodOWVhanfZxKCvtSB-3uaJMbX4jYxt1AKBk3FAjPEPRhZddGD2Ybo6UTTVc4bHtDLAaUy5Fxok5xlreaAG=w684-h910-no

I didn't really do anything at the Poly, but I need to come here at least once on every trip, ya know? I just need to smell the lobby, relish the Hawaiian slack key guitar music, and to hear a CM say Aloha. I already had my Dole Whip fix so I kinda just cooled off, walked around and poked my head inside the stores, sat and texted my family a bit, and got some ice water in Captain Cooks. I was contemplating getting a plate of the pulled pork nachos but I really had a craving for a chicken bowl at Satuli'i Canteen, and I thought, ok, why not? Let's go to AK!!

About 30 minutes later, I was here...

bdJP2UUhGImKefVL3CsURpncpM-vxlq6ElfHhr-Iz4PhNA21qyZZwH0KVFLE3DrVxTTLKAelH1daExBsgU6bZ1X2kVOoYOXMMNcB0H0ZmlVoLRTqIQMn6YkoesjoazcC-omxOlBLqCN49rOx2FcGszF7hiW6HcJ84da7DExOlo42PcsuHjhUzP9iiVTwCFDYjmC5s0AzpKnaasO-Fu7xtLCbLHbiWdvida6tzCB4P0b_UgL6nvXLEkaMwuCETO-ahlwc02zmfHD2MPh5Lg89s5t5wdZDKbzF_p3Nim38UF0AkkAlRO2bo-AcXvTwppoNFb2kxbcEU0LFrgqc4R02HxPvjGFHTRrsHd6GSfgL2bEfiZ_-f9OZrtbOg70wHNfHg9wI2GfbuOzkg3VoxUJsdBqS2upbHszldZvq22GteCnwAeoGSOz5wVrJqAQi3cKsgIWHYudml0QMCfwyK3IQDHhmkH5U5cZeUKyMrKppsz3037A4xsI7-S3GGBzQ_k-_3TOOt5kQD7QTZt9XAP95rPWpswM6T6aXWaeWtgTZqr2PC-aNSOwDi8Jq3vuiBW73iLtgI3bjamdc5FgZqotyrm1k9KDrRUixDo48O6uzdj6PUq16OCFHgGHATMvtxhrW=w620-h825-no

I headed immediately for my destination...

PANDORA

gxVKkyG8gtntPH7rTZEL4Mzcei9nn9HAOD42SXRlvlb6bH_-WtWxyVDS9DBUDMHTpq0_xCuWasaRj1ozDbloUV0J-AJTDGayaBYjh_7MWifvV3vHx2_rJ7EDE7oReZ2XXstHGG1ctqj2XmePrx_b3-u4DYhAKtk8Xq6y10Lxg3wkd_DVWE8SPCFPI3QXmn01GnTUBzIfzYqLJzxEzP9038Qdj-c2lWryTJXMFwagp1LeCqBpCrmIzvkdfKndU8f8zIR3LWd0eOofbCcavODatiZYfFiRe-nZo8zNGsMPF-c0UblCGOxuJz0NXidvQVm9ETA85gd2WjANeGHxPhI8ip0yd3AmoIfZf2efdT_blEZi3ohShUgfyoiaS9M7ccyc8J8p_sIpD4MZOff-o91O9ppVs-UwnZz3N1dvOB8vzbfmfnXGD7btnhI8Bdj8bW1GKgkp49r5UKqJtdtvo6ejPSnmeAtupirwaSMtz-Imrn0q99bTrerGkqCm3Jkt9-pQra3xAd6tbDIKG63avs-SH2M-CJcCRbSj1YAhnyDfGTbXorLgZY4TZoKFFW2lAQcCmlK9yDEY0pa049-0wLuFK2qlFUMJBIrqnhQzD-rMfhOy80uDF2qCxqxVZVXV92qk=w620-h825-no

Satuli'i Canteen!

JlpmkkoKT6Lz-5bL32nrk6jJ-Jw_d1lNP_veIZXZh6ckt3QOvW_NOieerggJdkBxHWd5oxtAjmPmgl_gto8p-u-kH4W8433FRg1AlMDEMzh2btQjH4EDZlvBkLDYNSOrx4ZYg9xcTWOnzFDerY7ncIm4gBFsW572Tx7OTCQeOmzZBkOH7_ZYS_UyYU8-hSaG5-NA7Wk3ITQO5DG0RmR6A5BjJkv-7aYaT1XSXv2X_-PoddS0jPrpWau_kuJroPcs3s7LrjZLBueR-W-H37BGsFCZOjuSnwVBRxWXJkWe5wTXbmqen0oQMI84XnG3PIa_Qq8Vlb1OXUxt5eK2dA0O79I6IsbKvus5qA2wYEmwlf1gDAFgPSBuWEo9slPw89UbSsqrtDIQIOlAQHSzcMJcOPpMjpm7RLAD9NpyBs1h7ju94v9q0nYKPXn0w7Q00Ie1bwfkprfcI15xfR3dx2FsjK5x6346D1h6lk1c2Ou8jfbufxaslRf_u09MyeLqWe_4iKuWBaGFkm58DEGB-6PANT64wNAiyhG8gveL8nOl9FfI1SRuJIrZkEI8oHqwglcTw2bEAix4SaShbTFQhuz9f2iNWAHXM9OMJguAgGaVrcA8jcwQWim-FvGhdFW4hWfu=w683-h910-no

So I forgot that I could mobile order here, and I did it just as I was entering the Canteen, and so I did have to wait a little for my entree because when I walked up to the mobile ordering pick up the CM had to tell me this was for Mobile Orders only and I had to show her on my phone that I just did one as she didn't even get it yet! Haha, anyways that was my bad, I should have ordered earlier since I knew exactly what I wanted...

My favorite order, the Chopped Wood-Grilled Chicken Bowl: Wood-Grilled Chicken Thighs marinated with Garlic and Olive Oil topped with Crunchy Vegetable Slaw and Boba Balls served with your choice of Base and Sauce. I always get the mixed grain rice, and the charred green onion vinaigrette. Soooo GOOD. Literally my favorite quick service dish!

OJvcX_NI-gci0XqAPhLi44XiCopODZTb54QopweQdagA6SRbzPb_asD5IAzeiNXQrc8eXxovaRBExh3i7RKq8h9_jTSUlJz16OZ05oWkkm5Pv5PsKHU4k_ch5QIgVJeC4MwiqJ85oSm5ZaCLowQ_oTQhICJm549TAUUlzy6rQpEXBIdwAFVKl6WpRuZ1yf2rgBu4tRSgQvLcexSrJ4ZZA78c0khfkRwBx8Schx_uROU2Z_nAt_zMSTp8vkBcAmdpR52PEHJ19-zhpts70-6f9PO2HjtO3L5B4zWxJvNTHWRqAluXUCiukLNs0OWwvCwN4HlQYav5OYOijtBPrh7x3tVEDwSbRvtpdtKxajSOK7OgNS_V2pdjjeCtGRqVTShilAu-kOGpv9YgnmI7ygHEf2MkEUWd1PGgQOgsIeQSgHKg72M4GkyrGFVC-IwTWM4xt-9l_CMa1HJrhG_ageYtfKJWjhy2z0gyiZVfird2KopduTdudzDWcFWaU3tJdR3Fs01DNCvFt6e6jzNheYNRMKCgVUCIValgIFSsxFeu_SOmiPErXhlmULnbouk-U85NKmNEywO9I8bUUWCfH7a5rAwr1N_DKxwdaTVTWTX0f79sdFGeWKxc-ZGAV1nk7CoG=w683-h910-no

YUM. Craving satisfied!

So I was too hot and lazy to actually DO anything while in AK.
I browsed some of the shops and also the back entrance to Pandora from Asia. It's so pretty back there, and it's also very quiet and serene!

aEVJUgQ1PWgBml3cIyR2xrUZQxC6RoS1ziP6jUmBwuvfRC60_p--nl9o7C9fl92Fh5ZrOyBhpF-7yeFrTgEG4qTOjklKnJ4BTfn5u0gzc6WJQKR0y0_NIuhXoDHiChy81CBPXWWrVj2glOhxcNow3aE5uTJwZsisy5ooB13A2fmP0Ed1u3kzRBfdHEYYAvpCM8JCtQA98RGaOs_4O0vtTUI50co-TaPZ7VN1vn46BG9OvCBqv3zYrilNftgMc88xJ2TvdG9AHXtDW18Psu_iUu0T_bj8mDhxCXDAEtkEwoG623526Sx0SJE2gJ0wA_6hOQ7_GSPQPNlKjI_NZK9vOFH9F9WQmFEvhgezzjIWPIVbPSrwmAogKrvxzDxr7DRElNYyQVlwjrRKOu5-xpX94pGbPN1wtV89IhVFXisL91UVKQtl4WRdeoVYO2mHYLZ0IUSZkFH26OLnXWvgDl3H-v4wvI7A7ikCwCjlxTpvE4JNgPzLtm2-q5NfXqKxfqJHJCYfLgq_CYUASh9HL13IK1dWIfQT7sXt9jHNzsiqlsiO41n1Jkx8RxEvgDSWIhJmzyuEjybNqCZdwxqDxJ-HWCZPtWVrRzpcGtxO3SMw_fGQ0pAbHv9M0Zpe1-3Z6JC5=w683-h910-no

One last stop...I headed into Nomad Lounge for a drink! I wanted to get the octopus appetizer that they serve in Tiffins next door, which is my favorite thing ever but it was packed in the lounge and the bartender told me they only do it when the kitchen is not backed up so I could only order things from the Nomad Lounge menu. Everything seemed to be a bit too rich and I think I was actually...full, so I didn't get food but I got myself an....Annapurna Zing! Really, it's because I could keep the glow cube. #Iamachildsometimes

GyeSccFbUVlAwRsuTJz1gpK8fht2SnEUTa0_zmGS3fTsnbtNNTXT093NPqynu8IsYkUbmdsTcoDUSNlB76-qIIrxardJuxRvoWgOFTCGh92oopmOgYD7RMpfeiDx24aZ_zZGR33jpWZ6OtPTslXbYZhD3sjsu2jW7L0IQ-YO-EPnZFnwsFit9NTSu3xoYZlY6U8mhvGD6X_hfYjC9JEKZSO3D-CLrNmO0Q91oDZsfmrKjBIx4Yvq7OgdzHX2ub0dAq2dwP4iHMUgbEV9XC5rVBj9qs-kjmExdItuWM9X4oLSfezu7J8Mog5eoX09NIgy_AwxDOvOg8uIfMfaKfwt0RrbGTuo-FP4pl6TEJKbr8Xju6cbot4Rt-satIwFu6R6KDpjXdQOo-QcgT83o00lMJCiZWhg_iMv7fDPEDliG57Z8Y3dTWtlF0KnSP9QKhKM80YAEH2N3rLUj-N1k4tagLeVc39lZWRRukT4JBBNGB-SXWi0p_seEQMSDPwM5jHqT6pZhPo2o_d-Vvugu1-vrPef5OhIPFLHSeB14lknJ-MgVxO61dXp5drCSi7lucf253Yj0j_KOE6EEU3bLg_yArO_V0x_8nRsoZswpgDV_xs5AOQ6vfQru7u2meLlagJC=w729-h910-no

Annapurna Zing - Bombay Sapphire East Gin, Passion Fruit Purée, Mint, Simple Syrup, and Lime Juice topped with Ginger Beer and a glowing Lotus Flower

I've had this drink before and it's really yummy! Especially if you like fruity drinks which aren't too sweet and the taste of ginger beer. I might have still gotten it without the glow cube!

It was finally time to head back to reality. One last picture with the Tree of Life...

aq6E1MybTUzrLHsUAW-Y6yZJZgUp3aLRE6EyvjE-pC411Hr8jsShHMX8O8-2ztHgUEndbMh9tVqhRxyw-bDOpNCv1s-l64LyJmvtN-4l8RH3_MLLQDzLBJYI6vZhpkKQ-gq120t8QpP_D7PfHGh3cJaako5eV7cOJj9w-kKlhOwPitBT-CY_5PkFTWM9fRQcHEV6JwtNo-xi4_8muVe6qTYw0vbgLfz16_65glpuFkpP_kxceG3i7PKi98drjx5uofR3Ivscf4oitNN1vfbVpAOhVJN9aI390DLMzWQf73xu_2C3Uuk8GA2MeOuMPgaeG37CsU28-8TJH8Nm-cCvprM8nbm2Nz4Ujoj43yy110BOVgP0KgOkK5QB0mgzIz8ef3B7i3r-o7t2dfLUAfCIIlaiBpTTzrGUMuUsEtHcXkSIhN6zk_e5a-olW1PNEZbxMpdAAGYJaqlyqY_WX5hTM9S_YGZGou-saXvN2Wlgf2Gki-C6722KFLl_7tHJizzLkUvfIwJNcuATGQ8CDGLMp6R4v1ipuEhSdMUXOFieUSk56ia-k9VTZFzklxjnYb4qvuPmjy62IF2ODu4i21s79qL84hnVhdhQWE0Zv6iy5x2d_KEkfY3tJ5xeceSDyzjJ=w620-h825-no

And then I headed back on a bus to Saratoga Springs. :sad1:

Oh hey, I finally get to see the inside of Carriage House and Artist's Palette!

-9Lt4lZBIAId0e0gdsGYLiJOZbgJ1d149ZJaxoNGbzJ0iDXNzJ2Deku0sgwqGpVaHCEyUwDcuPF2JvmAFT_S7xnFmIUb1jD0CSRMFNpWgDnsKsvYteAnv11ghGSR06kUFgTYvhvcmhi4dRM3p3R6vCxLekIAQv4HzQUNozvlMcglvkz6ioBLkn2CiNKvWrsCqKc0Ez95-w0QNHUEf_o_Q0hswo4IJw0XU_HSH3VI5bo98ZPeWB8fS3b75o84y71CLYUTjDBttVQeRQpg_d3C6NgpK3ZNXSonwuUcseyv33ocmGZkPhngWtPjsw0oQvsP2erwomZXrSOKSvknmT6XGKvNQWKd9fWpfGIGLMxtpcSl_ZBuaFSGnksg4eudaDCRQz8CX5cgb9LhvQvmTpqhsZYHIjiFnwYf3EJI6sD8bhMGY1xYaGge8G-b49M8eG9-dgWJtk6M1Vh9zpHTFCXoABhtPMvMzKWfcgqkZw927VT-5On9uZgzQGUMA_ahgsVibNvWE7lf9tRnIoJ_xf7x4aYnvTkWzXGTd9kYdI6gcQvny_pEul_jAZWkO2So4ElRjNBNzJArxBxMaV6oy6i7S0AI0A3MXjBjdnU5Iwp7Q_YhCT-0TCfSzXCUrdZmjNip=w683-h910-no

GRCp-8K3Hs4toqj5CIdNPTDHxVwAd5kwT1BOAfCp0R5mrxhxHATfKmklALiFBzLZI9jUm8mXEbtyOwPSgpGKshCDMVdoIF1WN4OC8ZBlWfVM8ZjQfoWi_Se484tjlRIny2gC1XsH1PBiCS4bRPAgwHX5CePHKyPecR2ILxHT78iIY7uK8xdGRmKkddVXb676028-VhiIRluFzCzMtCdYsaN15S6M_1ZogtXwG3sVpbA75ufcDMPPD_oW7YMFX57WBnJBvrAR_dxn74T2FNV_-eLTC0Cs-Gd96GKwQLssO-iEuOzW8IH-7yxPqSucsZ-kjGNNkRt2RAfspLIrdsc83E1lsFs8W9mpqGWd2TW9py_rgNwlyRPY5Tel8EP3uKIhkkM_y5gtfhom7YVA5FJOGzbR6QBFVlhnjG8SX3VFMZKG6O3q3NhDQqNhifx7KUfxnBIiuqzaOJY_roYmwENFr0oiEQMjtudpkoYY1kfZ88g6cCgaJxijiid9FyBVmqpZMsLXiq5FoV7Fn0SUWHG-eMP4Euu8p2pEzXnB_UyiDWgfr_wVdMln7_YuX37Uxa2rFZdmGpH0t3Y-XdHS7ivNdYS8IfmjTemfbyjoEd5UjnPh2a5VuYrXWRo6douXkM-z=w683-h910-no

So they were renovating the bathrooms in the main house so I had to use on in the spa which was in a different building. The spa looks really pretty and I wouldn't mind getting a treatment there one day!

I got my luggage and waited for ME. When it came, it started to pour! Sad tears for my departure, of course! I got the cruise line bus, which I think are the nicest buses! IS it just me or do they feel nicer than the regular ME busses? Is it the round windows? LOL. It just felt really nice inside.

gTgmSK6CMR-TLHiHQE5hkSx-jslet0dMKiD1zhhIxsnWXveqEy0RIKLEncytVu15Bqten2m5Eg9KUy5MzX3jK17-Si7XFNuhTZPRbXp217XinwXlpuC0xpxirNSRLwQ8O0RmDy2YeK8y-oBJNNAU_eVIsHfIVHjPQAUi9oQVyNFzl3Jlk1L931UckwcXnVd2E3rh5wQD_UpgneoYZP4Wsfsg8jE6_8yptwuLD9b5Rij1pD-_J_SisEQfmgt-vM5-EldShE8Zwhs0-IQt5-dl9NCU81dEllZ9NGAFHexooFLlRoIddt_knGDXzW2UCxXWxWPFTT8OwjnHPh5EoKjli1E2gR9XQQDq5rrVbrarhMIuVDhotC63YZK-CrB1c0wLwHcKIcCHI-K1tGvPy_QoEENM84qgx633OckTDAT_I8f4ly8OSmVOfR1TkNGkliOlqREXjaGt1zmysEXHYHe7pAoZm8nsotccXkisufo-uxrh0pZ82-00GQRmvgpZ5Yd0i1hlT7qgFTZ4E1bJEWqAlcIWLOY25SiGKBZj-B30Yg7_-TlTQa4a0jIoOHVIVmhqCvHyhNoogikA7F0InCfjEGbe3ugl9soiBXitpN8JenDObWj23aZI--LIca798llC=w684-h910-no

We were one of the first stops on the route and they went to a bunch of other resorts so by the time we actually headed out of Disney property the bus was packed.

b8ZvDebjhq3Rb5a1VebAKfUJjnJD2bsxbWc3mS4ZZYeqNGb9jYW_4edbZflHQISvuK9ucehzhyozyfIw98V4k9uWN9VrW5rGt4cYwlxt4UusrajDwqk9WFB9ag-csJEtueu8y8k3w75Q7XbGL2vc9XdM3327qnTgpqKy01gu5c9sFWh3ebK-5zDoY5BSfOQymo0FIY3ZpKRMp6eHZ4gVrgKIKHEeRAZ7ZH3ih7CC2AIUAazobnt6T448UlI1LbuvB68-FzcukwK3a-7HfikYDX7VwyhiHtunGlTFFicUU4BQ1WimqnyoR8c0PrPeyfJko3CVHwu3tkakD3mOZIQuc_9kqRvdHx0WhETYZZITry8f9JkjRUg9AJV-tLCd1fXdrWkkdDTykb6IV80nzrQOpkzopPWy_Bg_ps5sWxiSe_hwnDwoECzEnqH4PUdHtoDymCsgEb8UWXJIlh2QHjEfXdYNSG2DXqQ_8b8ImYn5LjvxszaMdqC6s7ep0OT7foynEJyktNDYbeFmYpQHlZCJQskVWHMlcOR51CxLe476H9MsMWuqRxXjhQQvdxGPPTkEJgoyx-5siptnnUKICD1CnzwJfVguJFR5jhf5W1lixlOMDCF1Zgkfz2FmCs9rWKSk=w683-h910-no

Goodbye Disney! :earboy2:

See ya real soon! In 9 days! :tigger:

At the airport, I changed and headed to the United Lounge where I got to use a one-time pass that I had.
This only means I get to eat more. Soup and bread and some ice mint tea. Pretty good!

rXkOAnNNLgDOAPGcAklpRu_MbtVlogQEo3ZAkAbmh15gXOnv-NESygjCyaUrvo3pmoD60AbsJ1NjvG70tb0w6yV89l2fw8oQtG__0XzK0_cMzxpCC-vuw0S0XxBeRk0aFXKnPXTm1OQZHX7LrbRJchNCRwjeGTcpbD109CzlGJZxAUDPIT9h3YDoWzdjcFFaBLN7NQqOcNM1g1tG2kiW_MVF8tf59YnN9igXn158omAnJ6R8FJAFfHwTZqxPxuEkeJV-AHxTs2jOKpv31tVsV4QZJmKdqOn5mrT6oYXJYE7qn2RHR_q3ej_IJVaHLJwCzJ4Wh4EiSzNYQcf2DDC2kWJNwicDYIUiY8QkffcR-MX1fDvowmTX7EfqyYEn4V64chghN0PEs-q3SGCp7RunNU7aCms68l-mYIujf6-Xon5Q6ssCRnBqC2HjVSgza36zkJhfjwdBXo7YpkL20GlfBUbMBVFoJv2z02XoSlQ5LYP6-1YNXIvrRinMNmOpVuVuQJgQ59gLVkRT37eC94XFaZw43ur8UV9CIpRMFllOjsmusJr7mYYlFdtzDaA2POaZbUYRX8wS3MF8lhAekX-Hr6TXu42SqgYKJC3pNwa8GPCpFPsfHTqVIBgQrhKzDyzk=w683-h910-no

View from the lounge: It had finally stopped raining a bit for the sun to peak through and it was gorgeous.

vbGaiaOhljksWeFZ6TMnfCXb-hKZhOIfuaj0a_70OHVsxnN2Uxl3ce21ScS_lC7VM1hKqmfKcF4J98jtwRDz12t8HgUf25Cm1oIUthUq4f1SAJlivget_nJkktxRv2L9nBKhLVW2nFtgDqr6KabscEafg4EKgS2sgqhcmnW8qXSKF2cHcq9eyoxmmOMSdR4UIpgHRJPL3n3vt3um7YcoUrDsBZk8iJP2iorF76XKVCt6fPFWVHdMKG6uCU-S79c_ZudJ8jatiymSCJ6-gOTIN9LTVYwMd5TIQjTMtLypHvVQuaT4hYWQ5nF3HipAyiQ3YxKkz0o-rbnQQroRwkxiJvyr7E5ehKgOq8dTlXO5SGL-uetY2365PzboQ6xhmKUtmDsYaKNJ_4lRfNT9gt_6DnnZ2nrVCV1wdpWL-X0REQiHpAJFbLfUS1aB7QenvZ0EMZlcCs8XFIMbE4qP1lqQaLhTF22-FFDJ3WyXC_JDyz9m7AH-iMNxznt8c1qDc6nPtkgYLdYyCxhYqpYGPco8Z1tNTwKy95OMT6G-_FKuHwUR1kbIZ_6N6zMq8fJ_oKbAkwuaoCtWFYWAsESgsz9magWirrg8gBN_781cYdAdYrAB5dmhptyWrlTgmLm2LUuv=w1214-h910-no

So, like I said in my first TR post, I purchased basic economy seats and upgraded for 10 bucks to get an aisle seat. This flight was PACKED. I was all the way in the back of the plane but luckily I get Group 2 boarding and was one of the first to board and settled into my aisle seat. So I didn't fasten my seat belt just yet because I thought there were people going into the row I was in so I waited and waited for them to finish boarding, and amazingly enough, no one showed up for my row!! I had the entire row to myself on a PACKED plane with a basic economy ticket! I think some people missed their flight because when I checked online earlier, the seats next to me were taken! So I moved to the middle seat because for once, I really really just wanted to have the whole row to myself...am I selfish?

No, I'm just SOLO.

aMs3XJqXRLPBxI3xfSXAgI46wE9pahmQzrJKAgLOKyf4pIUEiQr5K2zcTK5X5MhzydYiX6rI0xNKzst1JKbNK8WZ66cyBvRWISo9R3syF5pjyZpnKDzTqQ-iKtv7OltFN_QGtaHmywLkZfo9pozB_B6THwVY1AIjombxjW2LUH5OZ-iugU7BbNY-u6NZbgyQKwXRT7JEWiHldqDvhx9VB6Du-Akbzzk_I0zVoF0uzqPFewYUrZ0y7bxEoj2rUxU1Bl0Bi9VHHeL8r69EHBH_qTRzIRcNvsBgglTFMvglg2kjKmtDqvdqekPM2nMViIRNt4O_BPzsQ7imMUR47WsNmIApLEU4WS_6HfH8OACp8YyCCf_bygzl7gz_YronKglncy1CT-Y-e38aozoAlp9coIIHGS8eNjtGaCtwYiYaEyYbUdFEofiXRQq9FazcxVcEu3jUBgpRGaQb4OCa-4YkYpRKcFxghORDqDv3dF-UhQRbv1laZZMp5mj2sf1ZmhwBgvVK_8wom1htG0jCvYB0O8EIaLkrG11Et4nc-q3rKYcnKd3VurchS8Y-uOLUgf50XfQyM3kVxzAUBA89Zz8n3H_D5OktnmcSQK-lNx0ZO7jatYXvFxKDtjy0ETY-T6LM=w825-h620-no

Me, relishing the entire row to myself! :o

THE END!!!

Thanks for reading about my amazing SOLO trip! It will not be the only solo trip, that's for sure! I'm so hooked! Why doesn't everyone go SOLO?

And without further ado, here's the conclusion VLOG Part 3 of my trip, which includes my review of the Happily Ever After AFTER fireworks dessert party and all my random ramblings!

Thanks for watching!
If you haven't already, you can check out my current in-progress trip report from our Food and Wine trip in November of 2017 here:

Wine and Dine to the Finish Line! A Fall 2017 Trip Report

My next trip is in 9 days!! Sept 1-9th staying at the Beach Club! Steve and Chunkysis will be along this time so you know it's gonna be a crazy packed adventure. It will be very different from this SOLO trip! My spreadsheet is in overload! We have so many fun things planned...including: the Festival of the Lion King dining package (Tier 1), the Frozen Dessert Party, 2 Annual Passholder events at Toy Story Land and Epcot, 2 Food and Wine events, and plenty of ressies!! I may share our itinerary on my Fall TR above, that is if I pull it together before then. I'm so lazy with this trip, I haven't even packed a single thing. Usually I'm almost packed by now. But I really couldn't care less. The SOLO trip must be rubbing off on me!

Stay tuned for yet another Trip Report when we return!

Great trip report! Sad it's over. Will definitely look for another from you.

Love, love, love your Ohana necklace.

Thanks to you, I now know what drink to get at Nomad Lounge. I've never been but plan to do so in Dec. The glow cube will be a plus, and the drink itself sounds perfect.

I stopped at the firehouse to get Steve some SotMK cards, because I am a good wife like that.

And I will get some for my son. Cuz I'm a good mom like that. ;)

I miss the old lobby. <sad>

the back entrance to Pandora from Asia. It's so pretty back there, and it's also very quiet and serene!

One of my favorite areas in all the parks!

Annapurna Zing - Bombay Sapphire East Gin, Passion Fruit Purée, Mint, Simple Syrup, and Lime Juice topped with Ginger Beer and a glowing Lotus Flower

So, a London Mule, with some extra fruity stuff. Hmmm.... Not a big gin fan, but this does sound interesting!

:banana:

Thanks for reading about my amazing SOLO trip! It will not be the only solo trip, that's for sure! I'm so hooked! Why doesn't everyone go SOLO?

I loved your TR!! Thanks for the journey, Friend, and I'm already there on your other one. :)

Yay!! Can't wait to hear about your next trip!!

I haven't even gone on my next trip that I'm having so much fun planning for (after Thanksgiving), and I want to plan a solo trip after reading your report!! Thinking May might be a good time for that... :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!