SOLO: A Chunkymonkey Story - June 2018! NEW 8/23 Last SOLO Moments THE END - Final VLOG posted!

Mmm what a perfect looking dole whip!

Glad you could sneak in a visit to the Poly!

Nice idea to head over to AK for lunch!

Booo to going home :(

Nice pic from the airport!

Awesome getting the whole row to yourself!

I hope you have an amazing time on your upcoming trip!!

I think it's 4 days and they have to be separate. I'll probably print a list and we'll look at it on the plane. I recognized a lot of things, you know since we are fancy now and it will be our second year :rotfl:

Haha yeah I just read that. I'm basically making a special trip on Day 3 of our vacay just to "check in" and then on Day 4 we can get the cutting board I hope! It's probably going to be very small and about the size of my fist but, hey it's a perk!

I've honestly never made a list before but then I realized we don't have as much time at the festival as I'd like so I will probably do the same thing just to be more efficient.

Okay... never was on my radar.
I did play.... was it Pirate's Quest? Something like that.

Hmm, never did play that, but honestly we don't really play that much we just collect cards.

Mmm what a perfect looking dole whip!

Glad you could sneak in a visit to the Poly!

Any Dole Whip is pretty much perfect!
I was happy to roam around all day and the Poly was the perfect spot to chill.

Nice idea to head over to AK for lunch!

When you need to satisfy a craving for a Satuli Bowl...

Nice pic from the airport!

Awesome getting the whole row to yourself!

It was pretty awesome, I was so lucky!

I hope you have an amazing time on your upcoming trip!!

Thank you!! :)

Funny thing happened: I had a coworker who was in the same bus but in the back! She was there with her family and she saw me from the back but wasn't sure it was me. And the bus was too crowded and she didn't want to yell out my name. I told her she should have! When we got to MK since I was the last one on, I was the first one off so she didn't have a chance to catch up to me. I only found out we were in Disney at the same time when she got back to the office a few days later and asked me: "Was that YOU on the bus from SS to MK wearing a purple dress?" LOL :laughing:

That's a riot! I bumped into a co-worker on an AK bus this past April…totally random!

We spent a lot of time talking...it's as if we'd known each other for a long time! And we have, but online, LOL!
She is really the sweetest and must bubbly person! :hug:

So nice being able to meet you in person Monica! See you in May!! :)

Sweet photo!

If they didn't create such hype around it and just changed it overnight without telling anyone I might have given it a second look, that's all.
I think you notice more because of the audio in the scene that they had changed as well.

I'll still take the redhead though! :thumbsup2

Same!

After PoTC I stopped to get a Dole Whip. I used Mobile Ordering and it was very quick.

Perfect :love:

My favorite order, the Chopped Wood-Grilled Chicken Bowl: Wood-Grilled Chicken Thighs marinated with Garlic and Olive Oil topped with Crunchy Vegetable Slaw and Boba Balls served with your choice of Base and Sauce. I always get the mixed grain rice, and the charred green onion vinaigrette. Soooo GOOD. Literally my favorite quick service dish!

That looks delicious, I only wish it was chicken breast. I don't really eat chicken thighs…maybe I can ask for them to substitute?

I got the cruise line bus, which I think are the nicest buses! IS it just me or do they feel nicer than the regular ME busses? Is it the round windows? LOL. It just felt really nice inside.

I love those busses :love:

No, I'm just SOLO.

Haha! Seems fitting that you should be solo on the plane after that trip!

My next trip is in 9 days!! Sept 1-9th staying at the Beach Club!

Awesome! Have a magical trip!

Stay tuned for yet another Trip Report when we return!

Can't wait!

I had that exact meal at Satu'li Canteen last week! And it was delicious. Made even better by eating with real silverware off a real plate. :)

I'm so glad you enjoyed your alone time at Disney. Makes me feel like I'm not alone in my love of solo traveling. I just came back from my solo trip on Saturday, after being there for 10 whole days, and I really enjoyed my alone time. There were some awkward moments, mostly from cast members who didn't know what to do with a solo rider. Like I messed up their system or something. But otherwise, it was great. Everyone should try it at least once. Even if just a day during a longer family vacation. It's so liberating. I had two grumpy moments, but they were both easily solved with ice cream. It's the least stressed I've ever been at Disney World. It's definitely not the last time I'll be going on my own! I'm so glad I did it.

Thanks so much for another great trip report, Su-Lynn! I hope you have an amazing trip (and eat and drink all kinds of wonderful things.) :)

Catching up so just a few comments. Sounds like a fun, chill, last day. That's how I like to do the parks now. I can't be all commando and run from ride to ride.

I'm not sure if I'm sold on that chicken bowl, but maybe the Gin Mule. I've never been a fan of Gin, but I love a Moscow Mule and after my last cruise a few gin drinks are growing on me.

I'm not sure about a solo trip as having a partner that needs support, it's hard to do much on my own. When I had a job and they sent me away for business, it was easier for her to buy plane ticket and come along than to stay home and fend for herself!

Glad though that it works out for you! Sounds like you had a great time!

awesome report as usual, I so want to do a solo trip however I don't think that my son would be ok with that lol.

I caught a bit of the castle show...I forget what it's called...Friendship Faire? I've always watched in passing but never stopped to watch as it's always been too hot.

If you are ever in front of the castle when it's not a billion degrees, it's actually a cute show!! Outfits change with the seasons like the Trolley show. (I don't know why that excites me, but it does, LOL)

5OdQgIRQghA9_95pBaa8vCwKoC3mgMIyuyKkmWBGcUH9LnejXtQ1u7yfA-oRCQ6ozG8SnD0j1yK5zwIBuU-j4b2-4wjvYK5SuolpTP9ERyZTGBzAOEfIC599H1YhRD2c3U-XL9MxJQ6EpsUsvlu1I9W1yopNE77vzuxPJHb8hERrdtIYhMwcO4LoHiAXNttmG7OvdaoXZpipzywzet___IXfV0mTE_zaXkObhvrKxNEHoYXXNeGskj5TlVnMO4l0QyiL2p-nFUCA5Xb-lBIYDNk005dY_HDOO6PGNkeUFC_SaO0VmQTVGuxGwk-S09m-fV_LuF95Ek8ttpn4BcA6QUkRTrSF4d6k19zB0erZUa1UO53PK8IdCHjRJijzHQ-BF1GxwLzHLstmqKbTkP2nZzsdYHVxiVObPxrmwizBiSpDgygzLD-q-yYOvT_YYElLLYhr3ib5w4tWurChMhYPlRMmSC8OA9I_tRKcot4EBrLSm-OMpoAwHlhv-s7OBMjOia6ErXtWQZHL1DOU3GWu9ZHqkGVQD_aterj0DaqDitdiAHrWQ1j5RZ_w-EsXd_keS29YGxXLCTjDdYsWiaApX1VVoTJ7ljoI-6SM2FbsW9wZMX7biyF64iYmkLFwl8Lg=w683-h910-no

This looks like a picture I would take, I love it :rotfl:Always a big thumbs up for Dole Whip

Yum!! I love Satu'li Canteen!

GyeSccFbUVlAwRsuTJz1gpK8fht2SnEUTa0_zmGS3fTsnbtNNTXT093NPqynu8IsYkUbmdsTcoDUSNlB76-qIIrxardJuxRvoWgOFTCGh92oopmOgYD7RMpfeiDx24aZ_zZGR33jpWZ6OtPTslXbYZhD3sjsu2jW7L0IQ-YO-EPnZFnwsFit9NTSu3xoYZlY6U8mhvGD6X_hfYjC9JEKZSO3D-CLrNmO0Q91oDZsfmrKjBIx4Yvq7OgdzHX2ub0dAq2dwP4iHMUgbEV9XC5rVBj9qs-kjmExdItuWM9X4oLSfezu7J8Mog5eoX09NIgy_AwxDOvOg8uIfMfaKfwt0RrbGTuo-FP4pl6TEJKbr8Xju6cbot4Rt-satIwFu6R6KDpjXdQOo-QcgT83o00lMJCiZWhg_iMv7fDPEDliG57Z8Y3dTWtlF0KnSP9QKhKM80YAEH2N3rLUj-N1k4tagLeVc39lZWRRukT4JBBNGB-SXWi0p_seEQMSDPwM5jHqT6pZhPo2o_d-Vvugu1-vrPef5OhIPFLHSeB14lknJ-MgVxO61dXp5drCSi7lucf253Yj0j_KOE6EEU3bLg_yArO_V0x_8nRsoZswpgDV_xs5AOQ6vfQru7u2meLlagJC=w729-h910-no

Annapurna Zing - Bombay Sapphire East Gin, Passion Fruit Purée, Mint, Simple Syrup, and Lime Juice topped with Ginger Beer and a glowing Lotus Flower

I love this drink...but I didn't get a glow lotus! I demand a refund!! (funny, unrelated story, but a couple of weeks ago, DH wanted to go to Cracker Barrel b/c he wanted breakfast and our usual spots were busy. While we were waiting for a table, a lady came in and was complaining b/c she had read that you get a free dessert on your birthday if you eat there. She had been there earlier in the week with her boyfriend, it was his birthday, and they didn't get a free dessert. She was demanding they give her a free dessert to go. This was at like 10am on a Sunday. So I guess I should go to Tiffins/Nomad Lounge and demand my glow cube, LOL!!)

Is it the round windows?

Yes! And I think the seats are cushier. Plus, Huey, Dewey, and Louie are on it!!

At the airport, I changed and headed to the United Lounge

We get access to the Delta lounge, and now I'm no longer averse to long layovers!

I had the entire row to myself on a PACKED plane with a basic economy ticket!

This is the BEST. You hit the jackpot. I have had the empty row once, on a tiny plane from Dallas to home, and it was better than first class

I'm so glad you enjoyed your solo trip!! I'm still debating on my next one (this late April/early May, during MegaTrip), but the one thing I'm sure of is that there will definitely be a next one!

I keep thinking a food and wine trip with my mother would be a blast and then also realize we could never leave my son behind.

I know, I think that too a Mom/Daughter Trip but same. I figure when he goes to college or is in high school he won't care where I go lol

Hi Su Lynne just read your TR tonight. I loved your solo adventure. Isn't it refreshing to not have to race everywhere? After our last trip I have become a big fan of slowing down at Disney. Hope you enjoyed your Sept trip and can't wait to read about it if you write a TR. Oh and congrats on becoming DVC owners...how exciting. :dogdance:

Sooooo....I haven't been on The DIS in like...a year.... :rolleyes1 But the first thing I see upon my return is this AMAZING SOLO TR!!! You rock, girl - for real! I loved reading along, I now follow you on IG (and i'm loving the pics you're putting up this week - I feel like I'm there with you but not in a creepy way :scared:) and I am SO SO SO HAPPY that you went to the HEA Dessert Party because Lumar and I wanted to do it next year when we go! I was considering doing the one where you can actually watch from your table on the terrace but Lumar wants to do the after-fireworks one that you did and now I'm super torn! Potentially fantastic seat to watch and eat from, or wait until afterwards and pig out and possibly get to take leftovers back to the room with us.... Also, I want to do the Illuminations one so we're probs gonna do both but the HEA one I'm just undecided on whether it's worth it to pay the extra money to have a table and get to eat while we're watching the show. You almost have me convinced to the after-show one, though! Decisions, decisions!

But anyway, I absolutely loved reading this TR and CONGRATS on becoming DVC owners! I'm super jealous! The DVC owner that we rent from mentioned in passing a couple of weeks ago that he will have some AKL points available for after 3/1/2020 and I basically tackled him via my WiFi connection to reserve them! He only get like 225 points/year and for a SV room for 11 nights we need almost all of them and I always miss out! So for 2019 we'll be at OKW and then for 2020 it's back to my favorite - AKL with a savanna view :lovestruc I feel like buying DVC is more important than buying a home at this point in our lives :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Alsoooooooo.... side note.....you going to NYCC again this year? :teeth:

I know, I think that too a Mom/Daughter Trip but same. I figure when he goes to college or is in high school he won't care where I go lol
oh I have totally done mom/dtr trip and left the other 2 at home-oldest and I ran away and did Flower& Garden this past march. Taking middle to HHN next week (just us 2)
Went to Food&wine with MiL and SiL last October - other kids and DH stayed home. My son had the opportunity to come with DH and me in August when we went to pickup oldest from summer DCP-he declined and chose to stay home:sad2:
Adult only, or one kid and parent trips are soo fun!!

That's a riot! I bumped into a co-worker on an AK bus this past April…totally random!

So random! I didn't know there were some hidden Disney lovers at work as no one really talks Disney!

Sweet photo!

Thanks! We had such a great time chatting!

That looks delicious, I only wish it was chicken breast. I don't really eat chicken thighs…maybe I can ask for them to substitute?

you know, I could have sworn it was chicken breast and only realized it was chicken thighs. It's not as fatty as regular thighs though which is probably why I thought it was breast. It is definitely skinless though. I think you may be pleasantly surprised. Or else, there is always the beef bowl which is just as good!

I love those busses :love:

You will love the brand new ME buses! They have the round windows too and they are brand new!

Haha! Seems fitting that you should be solo on the plane after that trip!

It ended the trip really nicely :)

Awesome! Have a magical trip!

Thank you! We sure did! :)

I had that exact meal at Satu'li Canteen last week! And it was delicious. Made even better by eating with real silverware off a real plate. :)

OMG I love that bowl. Because of other meals we had I couldn't schedule Satuli in our trip last week, but I made a detour and had a kids portion of the chicken bowl as a late breakfast/early lunch and it was perfect!

I'm so glad you enjoyed your alone time at Disney. Makes me feel like I'm not alone in my love of solo traveling. I just came back from my solo trip on Saturday, after being there for 10 whole days, and I really enjoyed my alone time. There were some awkward moments, mostly from cast members who didn't know what to do with a solo rider. Like I messed up their system or something. But otherwise, it was great. Everyone should try it at least once. Even if just a day during a longer family vacation. It's so liberating. I had two grumpy moments, but they were both easily solved with ice cream. It's the least stressed I've ever been at Disney World. It's definitely not the last time I'll be going on my own! I'm so glad I did it.

It was so great. Although, in the first few days of our trip last week, I was thinking to myself that I should have gone solo and left my sister and DH at home, because all they do is annoy each other which in turn annoys me. :sad2:'
Hahaha, it definitely was a test of patience between the two of them annoying each other, then annoying me, then not looking at the "plans" for the week and asking me what time everything is. Sigh. That should also be the title of my next trip report: "I should have gone SOLO" :rotfl: But once we got used to the dynamic it was a lot more fun and I got some solo time as well. Whew.

Thanks so much for another great trip report, Su-Lynn! I hope you have an amazing trip (and eat and drink all kinds of wonderful things.) :)

Thanks Meghan!! We definitely had an amazing time, it wasn't perfect, but it was a lot of fun!

Catching up so just a few comments. Sounds like a fun, chill, last day. That's how I like to do the parks now. I can't be all commando and run from ride to ride.

It was so great to be in the complete opposite mode of what I normally do. I think I'm going to stick with the "chill" plan from now on because last week was a little crazy!

I'm not sure if I'm sold on that chicken bowl, but maybe the Gin Mule. I've never been a fan of Gin, but I love a Moscow Mule and after my last cruise a few gin drinks are growing on me.

It's a pretty fun drink and I love that chicken bowl! I found time to squeeze it in last week even though it wasn't on the schedule. :)

I'm not sure about a solo trip as having a partner that needs support, it's hard to do much on my own. When I had a job and they sent me away for business, it was easier for her to buy plane ticket and come along than to stay home and fend for herself!

Glad though that it works out for you! Sounds like you had a great time!

That is understandably so when you have some who relies on you, and it is nice to be relied upon :)
Thanks!! I hope to do another solo trip soon! I think for short weekend trips it's just more fun and efficient for me to be solo. :)

awesome report as usual, I so want to do a solo trip however I don't think that my son would be ok with that lol.

Thank you!!
Haha, maybe one day he will change his mind and will let you enjoy your solo time. :)

If you are ever in front of the castle when it's not a billion degrees, it's actually a cute show!! Outfits change with the seasons like the Trolley show. (I don't know why that excites me, but it does, LOL)

I do want to stay and watch it one day...maybe when I'm solo again! And yes when its' not like 1000 degrees out.

This looks like a picture I would take, I love it :rotfl:Always a big thumbs up for Dole Whip

For sure! Although I did really enjoy that new lime soft serve they had in Fantasyland. It's like lime dole whip!

Yum!! I love Satu'li Canteen!

It's my favorite quick service!

I love this drink...but I didn't get a glow lotus! I demand a refund!! (funny, unrelated story, but a couple of weeks ago, DH wanted to go to Cracker Barrel b/c he wanted breakfast and our usual spots were busy. While we were waiting for a table, a lady came in and was complaining b/c she had read that you get a free dessert on your birthday if you eat there. She had been there earlier in the week with her boyfriend, it was his birthday, and they didn't get a free dessert. She was demanding they give her a free dessert to go. This was at like 10am on a Sunday. So I guess I should go to Tiffins/Nomad Lounge and demand my glow cube, LOL!!)

That's so funny. I think you should totally get a free glow cube!!
BTW, did that lady get her allegedly free dessert?

Yes! And I think the seats are cushier. Plus, Huey, Dewey, and Louie are on it!!

That must be it! Although now that they have the new ME buses, they all have the round windows and are brand spanking new. They feel the same inside though but the TV monitors are a little bigger.

We get access to the Delta lounge, and now I'm no longer averse to long layovers!

Lounge access = lifesaver at times!

This is the BEST. You hit the jackpot. I have had the empty row once, on a tiny plane from Dallas to home, and it was better than first class

It was amazing. I didn't know how I could have gotten so lucky but I felt like I hit the jackpot lol.

I'm so glad you enjoyed your solo trip!! I'm still debating on my next one (this late April/early May, during MegaTrip), but the one thing I'm sure of is that there will definitely be a next one!

Thanks!! Yes!! Hope to see you during Epic Girls Trip!!

Fun fact...all the quotes i pulled for @disneyAndi14's TR yesterday that wouldn't show up when I posted on hers all came up on this one, LOL!!

BTW, did that lady get her allegedly free dessert?

Yes she did! I couldn't believe it. Now I know that if I visit Cracker Barrel on my birthday and don't get a free dessert, I can come back a few days later and yell at the workers until a manager comes out to shut me up with a little foam container of chocolate cake!

For sure! Although I did really enjoy that new lime soft serve they had in Fantasyland. It's like lime dole whip!

I'm really looking forward to this one.

Thanks!! Yes!! Hope to see you during Epic Girls Trip!!

Fingers crossed!! It's still roughly the plan, just nothing 100% for sure. I have two meetings that week that I'm trying to work around.

Hi Su Lynne just read your TR tonight. I loved your solo adventure. Isn't it refreshing to not have to race everywhere? After our last trip I have become a big fan of slowing down at Disney. Hope you enjoyed your Sept trip and can't wait to read about it if you write a TR. Oh and congrats on becoming DVC owners...how exciting. :dogdance:

Thank you so much! It was such a great, relaxing trip. I was just soaking up the moments of being at Disney and wasn't concerned with riding everything multiple times (which is what Steve likes to do). Our Sept trip was very different but hopefully going forward I will know to slow down. My busted knee is telling me so, LOL.

Sooooo....I haven't been on The DIS in like...a year.... :rolleyes1 But the first thing I see upon my return is this AMAZING SOLO TR!!! You rock, girl - for real! I loved reading along, I now follow you on IG (and i'm loving the pics you're putting up this week - I feel like I'm there with you but not in a creepy way :scared:) and I am SO SO SO HAPPY that you went to the HEA Dessert Party because Lumar and I wanted to do it next year when we go! I was considering doing the one where you can actually watch from your table on the terrace but Lumar wants to do the after-fireworks one that you did and now I'm super torn! Potentially fantastic seat to watch and eat from, or wait until afterwards and pig out and possibly get to take leftovers back to the room with us.... Also, I want to do the Illuminations one so we're probs gonna do both but the HEA one I'm just undecided on whether it's worth it to pay the extra money to have a table and get to eat while we're watching the show. You almost have me convinced to the after-show one, though! Decisions, decisions!

Oh HIIIII Ali! Long time no see!! I'm so happy you're BACK!
I'm so happy to see you started a TR yourself!
The dessert party was fun, I had a great time, but it really was an exceptional experience because I did the after-party and it was empty and the castle area was empty and it just truly felt like I was the only one there.
Of course, nothing beats having a nice seat for a view of HEA, but the party itself can feel a bit crowded. But I'll tell you a nice spot to watch the fireworks...I'm gonna keep it secret for now so that it doesn't get crowded but we usually get seats on the ground here and there's no reservations needed. I'll tell you at NYCC!

But anyway, I absolutely loved reading this TR and CONGRATS on becoming DVC owners! I'm super jealous! The DVC owner that we rent from mentioned in passing a couple of weeks ago that he will have some AKL points available for after 3/1/2020 and I basically tackled him via my WiFi connection to reserve them! He only get like 225 points/year and for a SV room for 11 nights we need almost all of them and I always miss out! So for 2019 we'll be at OKW and then for 2020 it's back to my favorite - AKL with a savanna view :lovestruc I feel like buying DVC is more important than buying a home at this point in our lives :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Thank you!!! It really was a fun trip! Congrats on your upcoming trips and getting the super value rooms!! I am thinking that I need to purchase AKL on resale...because I love that resort and I love how they have those super cheap rooms because it sure beats 22 pts per night at the Poly!!
And yes, owning DVC is very important for is Crazy Disney Fans. Almost more important than a house! :rotfl2:

Alsoooooooo.... side note.....you going to NYCC again this year? :teeth:

YES!! Same booth...Muteki Sales :)
See you guys there? :)

Yes she did! I couldn't believe it. Now I know that if I visit Cracker Barrel on my birthday and don't get a free dessert, I can come back a few days later and yell at the workers until a manager comes out to shut me up with a little foam container of chocolate cake!

Haha, what are the statutes of limitations? Because I thought of going to Cracker Barrel on my birthday (in feb) but I think a snowstorm probably prevented me from doing so...so I think I need to claim free dessert too. :rotfl:

I'm really looking forward to this one.

It's so good! It's nice and tangy, great for the heat! (and anytime, really)

Fingers crossed!! It's still roughly the plan, just nothing 100% for sure. I have two meetings that week that I'm trying to work around.

Fingers crossed for you!!

Now that's amazing. I sometimes feel like the only person in my office who hasn't been there. We even have DVC members.

Haha, sometimes it's nice to find out you're not the only Crazy Disney Fan! I just helped a consultant in our group plan a trip and he LOVED it. He ate at Tiffins on my recommendation and said it was amazing.

Oh HIIIII Ali! Long time no see!! I'm so happy you're BACK!
I'm so happy to see you started a TR yourself!
The dessert party was fun, I had a great time, but it really was an exceptional experience because I did the after-party and it was empty and the castle area was empty and it just truly felt like I was the only one there.
Of course, nothing beats having a nice seat for a view of HEA, but the party itself can feel a bit crowded. But I'll tell you a nice spot to watch the fireworks...I'm gonna keep it secret for now so that it doesn't get crowded but we usually get seats on the ground here and there's no reservations needed. I'll tell you at NYCC!

Oohhh! I'm definitely down for super secret fireworks spots!! I was trying to figure out the cost of all of the "extra" things we want to do - Lumar wants to do HEA and RoL Dessert Parties and I only really wanted to do the Frozen one... And originally we were going to take a day and go to WWoHP but the cost for just one day is absurd. We could literally do all three dessert parties TWICE if we wanted and it would be around the same cost (actually $30 less) than going to Universal for just one day. So I was all about doing all three but now I'm seeing rumors that the Frozen one might not even continue past 2018. So I guess that is how you know I am trying to plan things WAY too early! :rotfl:

Thank you!!! It really was a fun trip! Congrats on your upcoming trips and getting the super value rooms!! I am thinking that I need to purchase AKL on resale...because I love that resort and I love how they have those super cheap rooms because it sure beats 22 pts per night at the Poly!!

SV = Savanna View, silly!! LOL Although, I did try and get that value room for 2019 and the guy we rent from doesn't have any AKL points left for the year. So unless someone cancels their trip, we'll be at OKW. But I'll live - I actually really like OKW and having my savanna view in 2020 just gives me something to look forward to! But yes you SHOULD by some AKL points! Just because it's AKL! And I thought I read a rumor that they rooms were getting refurbed soon! :hyper:
And yes, owning DVC is very important for is Crazy Disney Fans. Almost more important than a house! :rotfl2:

It really is. Like, owning a home is cool and all but it comes with the added features of buying/replacing/repairing your own appliances and paying property tax...and mowing your own lawn. I think I'd strongly consider buying a condo instead of a single-family home and then sinking the rest of my life into a DVC membership! :scratchin:rotfl2:

YES!! Same booth...Muteki Sales :)
See you guys there? :)

Yes, for sure - we will be there! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter