Solo: A Star Wars Story

FlightlessDuck

Y kant Donald fly?
What was everyone's thoughts?

Honestly I had low expectations and came away enjoying myself. Not the best Star Wars movie, and there were parts that were a little cheesy, but overall there wasn't anything I hated about it.

Also...
Yes, the figure in the hood is Maul (not "Darth" Maul anymore).

Yes, this movie takes place after The Phantom Menace.

Yes, he was cut in half by Ob-Wan Kenobi in The Phantom Menace.

Maul survived his injury, which I agree seems ridiculous. If you watch the Clone Wars animated show and/or Rebels, you will know all about how he survived. He eventually sets himself up as leader of a gang called The Shadow Collective. Looks like that named changed to Crimson Dawn eventually.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Maul

Good to hear it...I/we probably won't get to it this weekend, but hopefully soon...

Eh. I'm so tired of the Marvel and Star Wars overkill and overhype that I may just wait for the DVD release. I haven't decided yet.

Just saw it today. Loved getting some of the "how & why" details on Han, and loved how many lines they threw in (some altered) from the other movies!

Are we as viewers supposed to already know who the girl with the freckles is?

I thought it was ok. Honestly this one and the Last Jedi haven't been my favorites.
However I've been a fan of Woody Harrelson since catching Cheers on rerun growing up and I am a huge Game of Thrones/Emilia Clarke fan I went and saw it for them.

I thought they did a really good job with the movie and the back story.
It was a lot of fun with good action sequences and a few surprises.

I liked it, but did not love it. It was a fun ride. It was entertaining, which a movies is supposed to be. Was it my favorite Star Wars movie? Nope. Would I see it again? Yeah, if it was on Netflix or such.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!