Solo at Paddlefish- Seating?

jsmla

DIS Veteran
Anyone with solo experience at Paddlefish? I've experienced more than a few less than ideal tables as a solo (looking at you Mama Melrose) and would really like a table with a nice view. I'm not one to talk to strangers at dinner and do not want to sit at the bar. Outside would be fine if that's a possibility. I have an ADR for 9/18.

Thanks!

I have never eaten at Paddlefish, but I am sad to hear that as a solo traveler you would get bad seats. It seems like as a solo traveler they should pay a little more attention to give you a good seat. I have my first solo trip planned for February, so I don't have any experience with it.

I have never eaten at Paddlefish, but I am sad to hear that as a solo traveler you would get bad seats. It seems like as a solo traveler they should pay a little more attention to give you a good seat. I have my first solo trip planned for February, so I don't have any experience with it.

They were mostly positive-I had great tables at Tutto Italia and California Grill's Brunch at the Top. At Mama Melrose I was seated at a wobbly two top located on the main (and way too narrow) walkway and too close to the servers' station. There was a constant stream of traffic at my elbow.

I liked the SEA Room at Jungle Skipper but was seated at a banquette-type table with two larger (one of them pretty unruly!) parties very close to me on either side. I really do like kids 95% of the time but don't want to have to babysit a stranger's rowdy two year old during my pricey solo lunch.

I would really like a nice view at Paddlefish. I struggle with feeling awkward and it gives me something to distract myself with.

I think I will also struggle feeling awkward. I am thinks no of bringing a journal so I can take notes on my trip and post here later. I am also going to bring a book to read. I really hope to get good tables so that I can people watch too.
How did you feel doing Cali Brunch solo? I am a bit concerned about that ADR solo.

Anyone with solo experience at Paddlefish? I've experienced more than a few less than ideal tables as a solo (looking at you Mama Melrose) and would really like a table with a nice view. I'm not one to talk to strangers at dinner and do not want to sit at the bar. Outside would be fine if that's a possibility. I have an ADR for 9/18.

Thanks!
I have gone to Paddlefish solo for lunch, when it wasn’t crazy busy. They seated me outside at a nice table by the water with a huge umbrella. They did ask if I wanted the bar, indoor table, or outside.

I think I will also struggle feeling awkward. I am thinks no of bringing a journal so I can take notes on my trip and post here later. I am also going to bring a book to read. I really hope to get good tables so that I can people watch too.
How did you feel doing Cali Brunch solo? I am a bit concerned about that ADR solo.

I was the most worried by that one but it was great. The wait staff there is top notch and I felt very comfortable. I never saw the bottom of my mimosa and the view is fabulous! It was, by far, my favorite dining experience last May.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter