**SOLO Central - WDW & DCL**

Heading for first WDW trip 1/18/17-1/26/17. What is "the green ribbon" for?

Thanks!

Oh, and any tips for solo traveling?

Hi! Annual Passholder here, and thinking of doing a trip the weekend of Feb. 11-12 for a singles weekend before Valentine's Day meetup. Anyone interested in hanging out at the Disney parks during that weekend? Can also just be for a drink or a meal.

31 y/o Female.

Heading down solo today (2/6) and staying a couple days. I plan on doing some bar and food hopping

Hey :)

I am staying at POP from 22nd September until 29th September and then going on the Disney Dream 29th September until 2nd October. I am travelling alone and will be there on my 25th birthday
Is anybody else going during these dates ?

Heading to DCL Fantasy on April 15th (2017) for my 10th (I think) cruise.
  • :tink:
Am travelling with my 10 yr old grandson, just the two of us. This will be the 4th cruise with a 10 yr old...they experience magic and remember. Anyway, am otherwise a solo traveller and would enjoy meeting other solo travellers. I have some travel time between him and the next one in '20 or '21 and would love to hear where you've been and what you've done...solo.

I am doing Disney solo in from May 30 through June 3rd. Would love to have someone to have a meal with.

Headed down April 25-30. Headed to Dapper Day Saturday 29 solo and am looking for someone else who is dressing up to hang with! LMK

Heading to California for work the last week of June, but hoping to spend a day or two at Disneyland on the 25th and 26th. Will be my first time there and first solo Disney experience. Any recommendations on must see/do experiences?

I am staying at POP from 22nd September until 29th September and then going on the Disney Dream 29th September until 2nd October. I am travelling alone and will be there on my 25th birthday

Hi, I hope this is the right year but I will be there the week of the 24th - it's my birthday the day before I come so we could have a birthday celebration somewhere! I am from Scotland and 30 years old. I'm planning my week strategically to make the most of it. I have no idea how to message on here but feel free to get in touch. I'm planning to do the halloween party on the 26th.

I'll be staying at All Star Music next year - October 19th-26th! First solo trip so would be nice to meet up, if anyone's there during that week :)

I'll be at D23 July 14-16th and at Disneyland 17-20 :lovestruc I would love to meet up and run around the parks with some fellow disers!

I'll be soloing during these dates and staying at Port Orleans Riverside. I'm also 25, male. Message me if you want to discuss details.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!