**SOLO Central - WDW & DCL**

Thank you, that is very helpful. I am concerned that it is too many days. Maybe I should cut the trip down to 5 days/4 nights?
If you're concerned about it being too long, then I would adjust it. If you go on the trip and think it wasn't long enough, add more time next time. I always think it's a good idea to start short though and then add more.

I would appreciate opinions on staying at Pop vs All Star Sports. In particular safety, convenience to non Disney eateries/universal studios, and anything else you can think of that might help me with my decision. Thank you in advance.

I would stay at POP if I had the choice. Out of all the All-Star resorts, Sports would be my last choice -I've stayed at Music for a couple days and that was fine. POP seems to be a little more relaxed than the All-Stars and just better overall.

I would stay at POP if I had the choice. Out of all the All-Star resorts, Sports would be my last choice -I've stayed at Music for a couple days and that was fine. POP seems to be a little more relaxed than the All-Stars and just better overall.

Thank you for responding and your input. POP is the one I chose. I’m much more excited than I was when I was considering a non Disney property and have more peace of mind.

Reactions: GAN
Thank you for responding and your input. POP is the one I chose. I’m much more excited than I was when I was considering a non Disney property and have more peace of mind.

I'm a DVC member, but when I need a room for a night or two I usually stay at POP and I enjoy it quite a bit. For the extra money, you are infinitely better off onsite vs offsite ..in my opinion. Have a great time...

I agree and again thank you so very much for taking the time to respond and your input. I hope you have a great time on your next Disney trip.

Hi everyone, I am thinking about going to WDW for my birthday in October (~16-21 maybe). I went to MNSSH party last October, a bit nervous to do go on my own this time around.

I am planning on going over a few of those days if you wanted to meet up at the Halloween Party!

Hi fellow disney lovers

planning on a solo disney/universal trip in september time. if anyone is around and would like to meet up for the parks/dinner or a show, please feel free to message me.

can't wait

I'll be there solo August 26-31. Booked (and plane tickets paid for) before last week's news, oh boy. I'm undecided on specific plans but will almost certainly do my HS touring on the first day and then avoid it the rest of the week...

I prefer to stay on Disney property for solo trips for that extra peace of mind, too. I rely on Disney’s transportation to/from the airport and from resort to the parks and have never felt unsafe or isolated during a trip.

For those of you feeling anxious about going solo or worried about being lonely - I felt the same way before my first solo trip. But just go!!! You will have an absolute blast doing what you want to do when you want to do it. Most people visiting are in a good mood because they are on vacation and will be happy to chat you up if you give them an opening. And no one else will really know you are on a solo trip unless you tell them. It’s actually pretty common to see parties of one walking around, even if they travelled with a larger group.

And do not forget the single rider benefit! There are dedicated single rider lines for test track, expedition Everest, and rock’n’roller coaster. I’ve also gotten lucky on soarin’, 7DMT and FOP and been pulled from further back in the line to fill an empty seat. So less waiting!

I’ll be visiting wdw solo for the first time October 9-14 looking to go to mnsshp october10 and would like to make new Disney friends:) coming from Alaska usually go with ds 15 and dh but it’s a lone mama trip this time ✅

My first solo trip is one week away! I've got some first times lined up - first F&G trip, first DAH (AK and MK). Is it weird that I'm more excited for this one than other trips?

Staying at Grand Floridian 3/31-4/3. I’ll be there for a conference, but looking for someone to explore with all day Sunday and mid afternoons-evenings m-w.

I am considering a solo trip at the end of August, but not sure yet. I have two kids and we are actually going (with my ex) at the end of September, but since I will likely get an annual pass, I'm considering doing the August trip too. I've traveled alone before to Philly, NYC and Chicago, but doing Disney will be totally different so I'm not sure. I'm glad there is a board like this one!

Hello - this is my first ever post!!

Just booked my first ever trip to WDW and going solo as the husband will hate it and I want to do as I please!!!

I arrive Thursday November 14 2019 and leave Friday 22 November 2019.

Will anyone else being visiting solo then?? I’d really like to go the Mickey Christmas party but don’t know if I’d be brave enough to go solo.

Also not sure if I need to add this but staying 5 nights at Port Orleans FQ and 3 nights Animal Kingdom and only doing Disney parks!

Hello - this is my first ever post!!

Just booked my first ever trip to WDW and going solo as the husband will hate it and I want to do as I please!!!

I arrive Thursday November 14 2019 and leave Friday 22 November 2019.

Will anyone else being visiting solo then?? I’d really like to go the Mickey Christmas party but don’t know if I’d be brave enough to go solo.

Also not sure if I need to add this but staying 5 nights at Port Orleans FQ and 3 nights Animal Kingdom and only doing Disney parks!

Welcome! You'll have a great time. The weather should be nice and you'll be in and out just before the Thanksgiving holiday crowds.

I've gone solo several times, but won't be while you're there, but just wanted to chime in that you totally should go to the Christmas party (MVMCP)! We went to that last year for the first time and it's just magical...the fireworks, snow on main street, lesser lines, etc. I'd totally encourage you to do it!

Welcome! You'll have a great time. The weather should be nice and you'll be in and out just before the Thanksgiving holiday crowds.

I've gone solo several times, but won't be while you're there, but just wanted to chime in that you totally should go to the Christmas party (MVMCP)! We went to that last year for the first time and it's just magical...the fireworks, snow on main street, lesser lines, etc. I'd totally encourage you to do it!
Thanks - Crowd predictors are high the last day but think I will just chill out at the hotel

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!