**SOLO Central - WDW & DCL**

Hello, I am new to this site and I have a solo trip planned for Nov. 30th -Dec. 6th I was wondering with that many days and just being myself. Should I stress much over dinning reservations or fast pass for certain rides. I did plan on booking what I could as soon as I could. Also any tips or tricks for doing Disney would be much appreciated.

Hello, I am new to this site and I have a solo trip planned for Nov. 30th -Dec. 6th I was wondering with that many days and just being myself. Should I stress much over dinning reservations or fast pass for certain rides. I did plan on booking what I could as soon as I could. Also any tips or tricks for doing Disney would be much appreciated.

Well, if you want to eat at the popular places, a reservation is still a necessity. There will be no walk-up availability, even for one person, as places like Be Our Guest, etc. Some places that have a bar may have space for you there. I would still make the reservation.

General tips can vary based on your touring style. I highly recommend going as early as possible for rope-drop as that is the least busy time of the day. Use the EMH if applicable and if you have a park hopper, hop to the less busy park after (or hop in for evening EMH). Otherwise, just have fun. The beauty of a solo trip is that you get to do what you want to do. Enjoy it!

:welcome: to the DIS!

Yeah I planned on doing all the EMH most of my dinning plans are for Dinners at the park I’m planning on ending the day at. Trying to squeeze in a few Trader Sams visits after dinner. The way I gather it is being solo I should be able to get a lot done in a day at each park. I’m just not wanting to feel rushed.

Yeah I planned on doing all the EMH most of my dinning plans are for Dinners at the park I’m planning on ending the day at. Trying to squeeze in a few Trader Sams visits after dinner. The way I gather it is being solo I should be able to get a lot done in a day at each park. I’m just not wanting to feel rushed.

Well, it definitely helps with movement speed. There are a few single-rider line s(Test Track, Expedition Everest, and Rock'n Roller Coaster) so you can use those. Test Track's is the best, but RnRC's can be pretty slow. Proceed as you see fit. Also, on Test Track, the SR line skips the design a car feature, but there is a quick design station. If you want to do the full car design there are stations at the exit. I usually ride it multiple times so I go through it with a quick car then design one later if I feel like it.

Hey everyone, doing my first solo trip to Disney and making it my first solo vacation. I can’t wait. Nov. 29th -6th hoping to do everything but I know that’s a long shot! Any tips?

Hi all!

Taking my first solo trip from the UK, November 14th- 24th! Would love to know if anyone is going to be there the same time as me!

Hi everyone, I am thinking about going to WDW for my birthday in October (~16-21 maybe). I went to MNSSH party last October, a bit nervous to do go on my own this time around.
I’ll be there October 9-13 if your dates change:) I have a mnsshp ticket for October 10:)I have a friend in the Orlando area that’s a former cast member and now stay at home mom that I’m meeting up with for HHN but other wise I’m soloing:)

I know I'm posting this early but am planning a trip for next winter. I just want to get a feel for this thread and see how the meetups work. Do people plan a day together or just a dinner? What works best with someone you've never met before? My thought is...if you love Disney, you have plenty in common but touring can be very different. Any tips for me in planning a meetup?

I'll be going solo for the last week of September to mid-October :sunny:
Don't have any detailed plans as to how I'll be spending my park days, but maybe we'll get a chance to meet-up.

I know I'm posting this early but am planning a trip for next winter. I just want to get a feel for this thread and see how the meetups work. Do people plan a day together or just a dinner? What works best with someone you've never met before? My thought is...if you love Disney, you have plenty in common but touring can be very different. Any tips for me in planning a meetup?

It just kind of varies. I have met for just a meal, a day, or just a quick run around the MK mountains. I usually already have some plans on deck, so it sort of becomes if anyone has plans coinciding with mine. When are you going? I'd love to meet up with you as someone who actually likes and appreciates Avatar!

I'll be flying Solo tomorrow May 22 through May 25. I am staying at POP Century. I'll be at DHS on Thursday May 23, MK on Friday May 24 and Animal Kingdom and Epoct on Saturday May 25. This will be my first multi-day Solo trip. Any last minute suggestions. I hope to see you there.

Traveling 01/12/20 to 01/16/20 solo! Running WDW marathon morning of 01/12.. Staying at Bay lake tower. Will be visiting all parks and open to meeting up and touring!

Solo during much of autumn trip Oct. 23, 2019 - Nov. 3, 2019 and also during most of winter trip Dec. 25, 2019 - Jan. 4, 2020. If anyone is going around either of these times and might like to meet up for a meal, music show, park touring, mini-golf, etc., you're welcome to send me a private message for more info. I currently have an extra spot in some of the dining reservations. :)

Anyone going October 8-13? I’ll be staying at port orleans riverside and have reservations to share at garden grill Friday 10/11 at noon :)

Hey All,
Taking a cruise with my son in August. He will be doing his things, if anyone wants to hangout, just let me know.

Hello all!
I'm used to going solo but I'm always up to meet new people so if you are out in early July and want a ride buddy or someone to sit at QS dining with, then I might be your gal!

First solo and it's really short before a conference and family event: Oct 2-3-4. Thinking F&W, Disney Springs, and Monorail Crawl.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!