**SOLO Central - WDW & DCL**

Hello all!
I'm used to going solo but I'm always up to meet new people so if you are out in early July and want a ride buddy or someone to sit at QS dining with, then I might be your gal!
Which days in July are you out there? I'll be out there in early July as well!

I'm there for the first half of the month :) Got some days I'm going to be doing with family and some on my own in a kind of half/half split.
I'm there solo on 6/30, 7/1, and the first part of 7/2, and then my family's joining for the rest of the week! Let me know if you want to meet up in the earlier part of the week!

I'm there solo on 6/30, 7/1, and the first part of 7/2, and then my family's joining for the rest of the week! Let me know if you want to meet up in the earlier part of the week!

I'm going to be with family those days and solo 3rd/4th and 6th! Typical the way things work out!

It just kind of varies. I have met for just a meal, a day, or just a quick run around the MK mountains. I usually already have some plans on deck, so it sort of becomes if anyone has plans coinciding with mine. When are you going? I'd love to meet up with you as someone who actually likes and appreciates Avatar!
My plans are open as of right now. I'm thinking Jan/Feb but leaning more toward Feb for a bit warmer weather in Florida. I'll keep watching this site, as I look daily, and I'll keep you informed of my plans. It would be great to have a meetup as I plan to be doing many solo trips in the near future. My goal is to become a snowbird and obtain an annual pass. Thanks for the reply!

Well, plans changed and my friend is no longer going with to WDW. I am on my own and am excited about it (early, mid July).
Any tips or thoughts for my trip?

Hello all!
I'm used to going solo but I'm always up to meet new people so if you are out in early July and want a ride buddy or someone to sit at QS dining with, then I might be your gal!
HI hi! I need a buddy for next week! If you can!

Anyone want to meet up or go on a cruise June 2020 to Alaska? I am finding that the price for one person isn’t exactly the nicest.
I want to celebrate my 40th birthday.
Let me know.

Anyone want to meet up or go on a cruise June 2020 to Alaska? I am finding that the price for one person isn’t exactly the nicest.
I want to celebrate my 40th birthday.
Let me know.
Not quite that, but I'd like to find someone to meet up for an Alaska land tour during first week of September 2020. Still shopping around for a group tour.

I'm planning my first solo visit for my 40th birthday 04/19-04/24/20. I'm feeling a little guilty about treating myself to a solo trip but also very excited.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!