Solo Dining at Disney Springs

Sonnyeclipse

Mouseketeer
So I'm heading down in Feb to meet some friends. I will be there one night by myself (Sat Feb 2) before everyone else arrives. I would like to hit Disney Springs that night and am looking for any advice on a good place to eat solo.

Any recommendations from anyone that has had a meal solo at DS?

Morimoto is our favorite restaurant in all of Disney and my husbands eats there alone every time he's in Orlando for work. He usually sits at the bar and has had wonderful meals there. Honestly, I think you'd be fine having a solo meal at any of the restaurants. Deluxe Burger is great, Wolfgang Puck Express is awesome, I wouldn't mind trying Chicken Guy.

I have Boathouse and Frontera Cocina both booked for my week long solo trip in February. If you are concerned about the solo part you could eat in a lounge rather than a table.

I have Boathouse and Frontera Cocina both booked for my week long solo trip in February. If you are concerned about the solo part you could eat in a lounge rather than a table.

Do you have to book an ADR for a lounge seat or just show up?

I have Homecomin booked for February 4! I know my bf will never want to give it a try, but I’m excited to go solo.

I dined alone at Terralina in September and had a great time. The server was very friendly, and the couple at the table next to me even asked if I wanted to join them.

My favorite spot is Boathouse's Dockside Bar (weather permitting). The food and service is great but also have the view over the water, the amphicars launching etc. I've also been to Frontera Cocina, Raglan Road, Wine Bar George, and Homecomin' solo and wouldn't hesitate to go back to any of those either. All have lounges, as stated above, that accommodate walk-ups ... I tend to prefer sitting at the bar or at a lounge table ... but there would be absolutely no issue with your getting a table either. And to make your choice even harder I think there are new spots opening between now and Feb -- notably Wolfgang Puck and Jaleo (Jose Andres). I think it's more a matter of taking a look at the menu and seeing what appeals to you! Enjoy!!

If looking for QS, I really enjoyed my solo experience at The Polite Pig. Food was fantastic and prices were good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter