Solo in WDW Jan. 20 - 27

Ryan M

Earning My Ears
Anyone going to be in WDW looking for a park buddy Jan 20 - 27? In town for work and hve a few random days I can go to the Parks. Staying at Swan and Dophin.

Too bad you aren't going the following week! I'm going Jan 27-Feb 2 and looking for a park buddy

@Slyman21 Awesome! did you make specific park day plans/dining reservations yet? I made plans (based on crowd calendar) and even made dining reservations for each day, and then my friend who was supposed to come had to back out.

@Destinyz12 I have! They are ever changing though. I don't have ultra specific plans, just a few ADR's I want to hit. 1/28 I have a reservation for Sci-Fi Dine-In because I wanted to eat there last time and my party didn't. Nothing too specific, just go with the flow. I hear ya about the friend thing. No one wanted to go with me, so I'll make my own Disney dreams come true!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter