• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

solo on Halloween?

D

dahirsh

OK, I just changed my flight so I'll be coming home November 1. What should I do on Halloween?
I'm already doing MNSSHP on 10/26, what are the suggestions for the evening of 10/31 ?

Deb

Do you want fun or scary?

For fun, go to PI. They always have a big party and costume contest on Halloween night. You don't have to wear a costume but it's fun to join the festivities.

The Resorts often have some sort of Halloween themed activities but those are often geared towards the kids.

For scary, you can't beat Universal's HHN. :eek: Get your tickets in advance though, especially for Halloween night. The surrounding CityWalk area gets into the theme too with special parties going on all night.

PS - I might be joining you on 10/26. I arrive that day and have been thinking about going to MNSSHP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter