Solo Sipping around the World: A Wine & Dine, Run Disney Adventure (updated 12/21)

I completely abandoned this report. Since this trip, we did Disneyland in March and I just booked a super quick trip to WDW in September!! Totally an impulse, irresponsible, splurge. My son is off school on a Monday in September and we are doing a long weekend.

I booked All Star Movies resort and a three day park hopper. Realistically we will have 2.5 park days. Not planning to do any ADRs. My son loves Splash Mountain, Thunder Mountain Railroad and Expedition Everest. So the goal of this trip is to ride them as much as possible. Will probably skip FOP, but will try to ride Slinky Dog.

I completely abandoned this report. Since this trip, we did Disneyland in March and I just booked a super quick trip to WDW in September!! Totally an impulse, irresponsible, splurge. My son is off school on a Monday in September and we are doing a long weekend.

I booked All Star Movies resort and a three day park hopper. Realistically we will have 2.5 park days. Not planning to do any ADRs. My son loves Splash Mountain, Thunder Mountain Railroad and Expedition Everest. So the goal of this trip is to ride them as much as possible. Will probably skip FOP, but will try to ride Slinky Dog.
That sounds like fun! I hope you guys are able to enjoy your trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter