Solo traveler to tokyo Disney

I have been to Tokyo Disney before, but never as a solo traveler. I recommend getting to the shows (such as the nighttime fireworks) early. People queue up and bring little mats to sit on really really early. Although please post how your trip goes! I will also be in tokyo that week and might go to Disney, but my friend refuses to join me.

I was there solo from April 8-11th - got back from Tokyo last Monday. It was very easy going around by myself though I found myself wishing I had someone to split food with so I could try more things! :) I had great luck with the lotteries for shows though Tip Top Easter was cancelled for all three shows I tried to see over two different days...once due to rain and twice more for wind. They made announcements that the mats were not to be used until one hour prior to the show/parade though people were sitting along the route anyway.

Overall I found it easier to get around than Florida where i have also travelled solo if only because being alone isn't as uncommon there maybe? There were also plenty of other single diners in the restaurants in and around Tokyo proper during my trip too.

Thank you for this report! I leave in 20 days and another friend who recently returned said that solo traveling at Disney went smoothly as well. Too bad about the cancelled shows! Since I'm there for quite a few days I do have a higher chance of watching at least 1 time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter