Solo trip to Disneyland Paris. Anyone else out there?

anushua arif

Earning My Ears
Hi all!

I'm a female from NYC traveling to Europe for a little over a week and will be in Disneyland Paris by myself for a day on the 5th of September.

Was wondering if anyone from here would be there around that time? I've been to Paris before and missed out on DLP so wanted to go there for the day.

Would love the company at the happiest place on earth :)

Best,
Anushua

Ooo... how lucky! Unfortunately, I won't be in Paris around the time you're there.

I'm trying to schedule a business trip to Paris but it might not happen until mid-December. I've witnessed other people getting some half-judging looks when people say they're going to Paris and will visit Disneyland Paris. (Kind of like saying you want to eat at McDonald's in a city of gourmet delights, I suppose.) But I've also done the major touristy things already in the city and wouldn't mind extending my trip for a day or two at Disney. Is the park as solo-friendly as the U.S. parks? I also don't speak more than a selection of touristy French words, but hopefully it won't be difficult to get around. I'm also guessing it's going to be bitterly cold in Paris in December.

Sounds like you're going during a good time! Have fun!

Ooo... how lucky! Unfortunately, I won't be in Paris around the time you're there.

I'm trying to schedule a business trip to Paris but it might not happen until mid-December. I've witnessed other people getting some half-judging looks when people say they're going to Paris and will visit Disneyland Paris. (Kind of like saying you want to eat at McDonald's in a city of gourmet delights, I suppose.) But I've also done the major touristy things already in the city and wouldn't mind extending my trip for a day or two at Disney. Is the park as solo-friendly as the U.S. parks? I also don't speak more than a selection of touristy French words, but hopefully it won't be difficult to get around. I'm also guessing it's going to be bitterly cold in Paris in December.

Sounds like you're going during a good time! Have fun!

Sorry to butt in but I'll be solo tripping DLP in December. I have no issues trying it at all. People will be too busy to notice little me I figure. Go for it

Hi all!

I'm a female from NYC traveling to Europe for a little over a week and will be in Disneyland Paris by myself for a day on the 5th of September.

Was wondering if anyone from here would be there around that time? I've been to Paris before and missed out on DLP so wanted to go there for the day.

Would love the company at the happiest place on earth :)

Best,
Anushua

Unfortunately I'm December but I'm looking forward to hearing how you find it :)

I was in Paris with my hubby for business last year and I went to DL Paris solo, ate at Chez Remy, covered what I wanted in both parks in one day. Had a great time!

I will say it is a highly abbreviated park to what we have in The States but still very enjoyable to go see if you are already in Paris. I would not make a special trip there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter