SOLVED: How can I link to my Profile Information "Rich Text" field?

bwvBound

DVC SSR & other timeshare
My signature has a link that used to take a reader directly to my Profile's "about me" field. How can I link to that same info in the new system?

Thx!

----
UPDATED 6/5: Solved! See post #3 below which solved both of my questions!
NOTE: Part of my difficulty was the "Dark" color-theme of this site. The theme was hiding options using White text on White background.

Last edited:
Related: How do I find/read the "About Me" field of another DisBoard member? I can navigate to their Profile page ...but can't find the "About Me" field?

Related: How do I find/read the "About Me" field of another DisBoard member? I can navigate to their Profile page ...but can't find the "About Me" field?
Click on the username of the member, scroll down a little to find the blue banner that has "Latest Activity" "Postings" "About" links. Click on "About"

One note, not everyone fills that out.

Click on the username of the member, scroll down a little to find the blue banner that has "Latest Activity" "Postings" "About" links. Click on "About"

One note, not everyone fills that out.
OOOOH!!! WOW. Thank you.

FWIW, I'm using the dark mode. That blue banner is a white banner. The active tab ("Latest Activity") is black on white but the inactive tabs ("Postings," "About") are both WHITE on WHITE. Wowza. I wouldn't have found that w/out your help and suggestion.

THANK YOU!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter