Some 1st timer questions

mygood4tune

Earning My Ears
I remember going to Seaworld in Ohio when I was a child and am looking forward to taking my children to Seaworld in Orlando this summer. I just have a couple of questions.
1. I saw in another post that there is a 2nd day free offer in July. We'll be in Orlando 6-28 though 7-3....is this offer good for June as well? Do you have to arrive at the park after a certain time to take advantage of this? Also, we plan on purchasing tickets ahead of time through AAA. Can we do this and still take advantage of the 2nd day free?
2. We'll be Doing "Disney" most of our stay, and we're staying at the ASMu. (got one of those great rates that this budget conscious mom just couldn't pass up!;) ) We'll be driving so we do have access to a car. What do I need to count for drive time from our hotel to Seaworld?
TIA for the help!!

2nd day works for both June and July...just be sure to return to park within 7 consecutive days from first visit. AAA tix will work and no, you don/t need to arrive at any specific time...just make sure you get the 2nd day tix right after you enter the park...they need to take a photo for it to be valid.We will be at ASMU 'till the 10th!!!It is our first visit there so I don't know the exact distance from the resort...but I think it's about 20-25 minutes depending on traffic and construction:eek: I think I saw a similar thread on the transportation board a while back...you could check there. This ais a great deal that SW offers...we love the park and will probably do it right away when we get down there.Have a great trip and maybe we'll bump into you at ASMU!Hey...aren't ALL mom's $ conscious?;)

Thanks so much for all the info! I think we'll probably do Seaworld the 1st day we get there and then go back for the second later on in our stay. I'm so excited.....I feel like a kid again :pinkbounc :pinkbounc :pinkbounc
........in a budget-conscious mom's body ;)
We may run into you at ASMu....I'll be the one with the VERY excited 3 yo and 8yo girls!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter