Some board upgrades

Debi

<font color=teal>I go to WDW 2,179,872 times a yea
We have had these board for close to 2 years now. For those of you who have been with us for a while you may remember when we couldn't keep more then 6 months worth of posts without having to cut them back.
The time has finally come when we do need to cut back on these boards. Our present database is over 2 Gigs in size with close to 3 million posts. It has become almost impossible to manage and back up.
I will probably do that this weekend. What I am considering at this point is leaving 15 months worth of posts on the trip planning boards, I like the idea of being able to go back and see what happend at "yearly" events and one years worth of posts on the "Just for fun" boards.
Those numbers are not written in stone and if anyone can come up with a strong reason to do it differently I will listen.
Those numbers apply to the "last post" on a thread not to the date the thread was originally started.
This pruning will affect total counts on all the boards. It may end up affecting post counts. If it does I apologize in advance but there's not really a lot we can do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter