Some DLP questions...

tdonald

Earning My Ears
Hello all! I'm extending a work related trip to Paris by a couple days and will be spending three nights at Sequoia Lodge and two days in the parks.

I just have a couple questions:

We're going on a Monday and Tuesday in October, spending Monday at just Disneyland Park and Tuesday starting at the Studios and moving back to Disneyland in the afternoon. It seems the most economical ticket options would be to buy a one day one park ticket for Monday, and a one day two park ticket for Tuesday. It's significantly cheaper than buying a two day two park... but not as cheap as the "Adult for child's price" offer that's expiring soon. Should I wait longer for a better deal to be released or is that unlikely? Any rumors about it?

I booked the Sequoia Lodge room through hotels .com, and in the booking confirmation it states the room includes breakfast, but I didn't pay anything additional. What should I expect?

And any input on the most convenient way for getting from Sequoia Lodge to CDG airport? It will be three of us and all of our flights are between 10:45-11:00 AM. Our best options seem to be either taking the TGV at 7:49AM or the Magical Shuttle at 7:00AM. Not sure which is more convenient but the shuttle seems a bit cheaper.

Any responses are much appreciated!!! Thanks!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts