~some last minute questions~

lillygator

DIS Veteran
edit - ship is the fantasy...

~ for the first show of the evening, they start at 6 correct? what time do they end? by 7:15?

~ what restaurant is the Disney junior breakfast held?

~ where does the gingerbread making take place?

~ where is the frozen meet and greet?

~ where is the princess gathering?

~ how much are games in the arcade?

~ if my teen is doing the 9am wild side castaway cay port adventure, she probably can't participate in the castaway cay 5 k correct?

~ what time, day and where is the talent show?

~ is the tub round still or?

Last edited:
~ for the first show of the evening, they start at 6 correct? what time do they end? by 7:15?

~ if my teen is doing the 9am wild side castaway cay port adventure, she probably can't participate in the castaway cay 5 k correct?

Well, the only thing I can answer - there are no arcades onboard the ships now.

~ for the first show of the evening, they start at 6 correct? what time do they end? by 7:15? - 6:15 and 8:30, 45 minute shows (sometimes 55 minutes).

~ what restaurant is the Disney junior breakfast held? -- it will say on your tickets - but ours was in AP on Fantasy Western Carib.

~ where does the gingerbread making take place? - it will say on your ticket

~ where is the frozen meet and greet? - it will say on your ticket, but ours was AP on Fantasy

~ where is the princess gathering? - lobby atrium

~ how much are games in the arcade? - sorry, don't know.

~ if my teen is doing the 9am wild side castaway cay port adventure, she probably can't participate in the castaway cay 5 k correct? - probably not, but it depends on when your ship docks at CC. 5K might be as early as 8:00, but it takes a while to get organized, so it is highly unlikely to be done prior to 9 for most. Last one I did, got off ship by 8:30 and ran at 9:00.

- depends, but usually last day, 7:30 in D Lounge or the Tube on Fantasy

Last edited:

When we sailed the Frozen M&G was in Animators but that was awhile ago on the "old" wonder. The Princess gathering was in the atrium and our character breakfast back then was in the now removed Parrot Cay - hopefully a more recent cruiser can chime in! I don't think the 5K and adventure would be possible, no.

Most of those questions vary by ship, and perhaps by sailing. You may have to wait until you get on board to find out the locations of most things.

I can tell you that on our sailing of the Fantasy in August, the Princesses were by the main stairs and the Frozen M&G was down the hall in the Animator's pallet. They were close together, making it easy to go from one to the other. But that might not always be the case.

I think the early show (for the late dinner) started at 6:15 or so, but that too could change. I can tell you that all the shows last about an hour.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter