Some pics from my NYC visit

Autumn is my favorite season, especially in NYC. I’ve skated all over the city, which has been great. On Wednesday I started at 103rd and Amsterdam and went all the way down to 3rd and MacDougal. Both then and yesterday I went largely through the park.

I love Autumn in the city too. It's not to cold or too hot just right for hours of walking around the city.

I made the mistake of coming in July once (I came for a special event) and [***] it was HOT! they were in the middle of a heat wave, even at 10:00pm at night it was HOT.

Thanks for the awesome photos loved seeing some parts of NYC I have not seen before or knew of.

Last edited by a moderator:

Just gorgeous!! I've only been to NYC once, and I adored it. I would love to go back and your pictures just underscore that. October was the month I visited as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!