Some Prayers Please

Mamu

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
My daughter just told me some very sad news. One of the girls I work with, 2 nieces died last night from a explosion in their home.

This is devastating news, these 2 little girls ages 4 and 5 were so cute.

The aunt has pictures all over her station of them, my daughter said it was so hard to work, every time she walked by she started crying. I have to work tonight and am crying already. This girls station is right beside my desk. My heart is breaking.

Please keep this family in your prayers.

Oh how horrible! My prayers are with this entire family.

How awful. Saying a prayer for your friends.

How tragic!:( I'll say a prayer for this family.

How devastating! :( :( {{{{{hugs}}}}}}} Prayers to you, your co-workers and the family, :( :( :(

Mamu, this is so sad...

God bless those little babies and everyone who loved them.

Oh no!

My prayers for that family and their friends.

What a heartbreaking story. Bless those children. I will keep that family in my prayers. {{{HUGS}}} sweetie :(

How very sad :(
Prayers for the family and your co-worker

How awful. :( My condolences to all of you who were touched by this tragedy.

So very sad. Thoughts and prayers to all involved.

Steve

My prayers with the family and everyone who knew these babies. That is so sad, how did the house explode?

That is so sad :( I will keep that family and all their loved ones in my thoughts and prayers

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter