Some questions about Coronado Springs - THANKS!!!

EEEEE

Mouseketeer
I am staying at Coronado Springs over the summer and had a few questions for people that may have stayed there before.

1. Pools: How late is the Dig site pool open and how late are the quiet pools open? Is the Dig site pool big enough for all 3 of the original sections plus the new Gran Destino?

2. Parking: I will be driving and arriving late so wanted to do online check-in so I can hopefully just go right to my room without having to check in at the main building. Do I need to go to the main desk to pay for self-parking or can I just use my magic band to get through security without having to check in at the main desk? Is self-parking close to the resort rooms? Of the different sections (Ranchos, Cabanas, Casitas) is there one that has self parking closer than others?

3. Any other advice about maximizing enjoyment at this resort?

Thanks in advance for answers to my questions.

1. When we stayed last summer, Dig Site was open until 11 p.m., but that can change. They'll post the pool hours. The quiet pools don't close. As long as you're quiet, you can pretty much use them whenever you want. And yes -- the Dig Site is a large pool. I think it'll handle the extra people just fine.

2. I haven't been there since last November, but at that time you only had to scan your magic band if you were trying to go to the main building. Otherwise, you could just go right through. I know at other resorts you have to scan your band to gain access to the resort (and I think it was only different due to construction at the time). You should be able to go to your room without stopping at the front desk. And yes, parking lots are very close to the buildings. I've stayed in Casitas and Ranchos and the parking was the same distance from the rooms, so I don't think it really matters.

3. It's a beautiful resort and the rooms are amazing. Take a walk around to see the different sections and enjoy the little details of the resorts. There are fountains tucked away all over the place. And the pool is a must -- IMO, it's one of the best pools on property. Enjoy -- it's one of our favorite resorts!

All the pools have posted hours since the child drowned at the All Stars. They may be gated and locked after 11 pm. No pool is 24 hours any more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter