dutchdisneycollector

disney my way of live
hi

in july , we go on trip to californie ,and have some questions

our trip

we started in san francisco 3 days
then we drive to monterey 1 day
than to pismo beach 1 day
than to los angeles 6 days (yeah disneyland )
than to visalia 2 days
than las vegas 5 days
than death valley 1 day
than mammoth mountain 1 day
than el portal 1 day
and the last on ,back to san francisco 1 day
and we fly back to the netherlands

do someone now how long its driving between the places

we rent a ford expedition , we are with 6 people ,is it a good car for that ,and the suitcasses ,do we have enough space

and is a gps system standard in that car , or must we rent it with the car

hope you will help me with this

thanks

RONALD

San Fran To Monteray- 167 miles
Monteray To Prismo Beach- 83 miles
Prismo Beach To Los Angeles- 157 miles
Los Angeles To Visalia- 188 miles
Visalia to Vegas- 366 miles
Vegas to Death Valley- 181 miles
Death Valley to Mammoth Mountain- 210 miles
Mammoth Mountain to El Portal- 106 miles
El Portal to San Fran- 192 miles

Oh wow some great places to visit there :) You will have a wonerful trip.

In 2003 we did SF to Carmel to Pismo to Santa Barbara to Newport Beach (LA)!

In 2006 we did SF to Lake Tahoe to Yosemite to Barstow to Grand Canyon to LV!

In 2003 Big Sur was a fantastic drive and we loved SF so much we went back in 2006. The trip in 2006 meant we got to see some great scenery. Both trips we managed with just a map and in 2006 print outs of the routes from AAA.

Claire ;)

Ronald - welcome to the US . . . although I'm sure it is not your first trip. Do try to budget an extra day for Death Valley it is big and beautiful even though it will be brutally hot in July!

The Ford Expedition is a hugh vehicle . . . 5.7 m long 2.3 m wide and almost 2 m tall. As far as room for six, it all depends on whether the vehicle you get has the third row seating. Generally, there will only be two front seats so you will need either a large SUV or a "mini-van" with three rows of seating. the third row of seats will always reduce you luggage space.

Check here for more information on the vehicle - http://www.fordvehicles.com/suvs/expedition/

You will need to rent gps, it will not come with the regular rental price. For trip planning from home, you might want to use www.mapquest.com to see how to get from one place to another and to find the time/distance.

I sent you a "private message" as I am looking for help with a trip to The Netherlands that I just booked.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter