Some random parks questions!

seashell724

DIS Veteran
I hope some of you can help me with these questions I have!

1. Where do you meet Anna and Elsa after the Frozen Show?
2. Would you suggest lining up an hour ahead of the frozen show?
3. I am staying across the street from the parks. How early do you suggest getting to the gates before opening?
4. Where in DL can I buy the Mickey pretzels?
5. Where in CA can you buy the Mickey bars?

1. Anna and Elsa are in the Animation Academy.
2. Depends on where you want to sit. Many line up about 30 mins before the show.
3. We usually wait til the park opens and get there 5 mins after opening so most of the crowd has entered. If you are looking to be among the first in, get there an hour or so before.
4. Most pretzel carts will have them. There is one across from Star Traders, by Rancho del Zoccolo, in Fantasyland on the main walkway to IASW, at Bengal BBQ, and many more places.
5. Any of the ice cream carts. Start with the one by the turn to Grizzly Peaks, or one by Hyperion, or the one by Screamin', the one by Cars Land entrance, and the list goes on.

If you really want to be up front and center in your chosen section for the Frozen show, then line up an hour before showtime. Otherwise, as the pp said, about 30 minutes beforehand should be fine.

In peak summer hours, we showed up 40 minutes before the Frozen show and were at the front of the mezzanine line. We chose seats dead center, about 3 rows up to avoid the railing being in our view. It was perfect. We ate Mickey bars while we were standing in line. They are available everywhere - just look for an ice cream cart. There was one in front of the bathrooms next to Animation Academy and one inside the Hyperion queue.

We like to be in the park, toward the front of rope drop. We aim for getting to security 45 min before park opening, has worked fine every time. We got there an hour before park opening one day and were the first in line at one of the turnstiles.

We lined up 1hr early last week in August and were third in line. ...thus we were front row center. But there seemed to be tons of seats so not sure its necessary.

I'd get to security at least 30 min before opening. We tried coming to security right at opening time and missed the first hour in the parks.

they let you enter the theater 30 mins before the show, so I think we lined up 20 mins or so before that because we just wanted to sit in the cool theater for a while. It's a great show!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter