• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Some reminders for everyone!! Please Read

MeanLaureen

<font color=purple>Slam Dancer Extraordinaire<br><
Hey guys, I just wanted to remind you all of some board guidelines.

First has to do with Myspace and Facebook. The official DIS rule on Myspace and Facebook at the time is that you can not directly link to your accounts, but you can post what your name is over there. That also includes in your signatures, so if you have a direct link in your signature, please replace it with something like "Come see me on myspace. My name is xxxxxxx"

Another thing is the word filter. The DIS has a filter that will **** out any bad words. If you try to get around the filter by using a symbol to represent a letter or add spaces between letters so that the filter doesn't catch it, that is not allowed. There is actually an infraction for this called "Filter Violation" and it's a 30 point infraction. You don't want to get one of those!

There is a more expanded explanation of guidelines stickied at the top of the board (or you can click here)

I just wanted to be sure everyone was caught up. I don't want to see anyone getting in trouble for something because they weren't aware of the board rules.

Thanks for taking time to read this refresher!

Now on to your regularly scheduled posting :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter