Some Sad News

Bugdozer

<font color=royal blue>One day at a time.<br>Yeste
Hi,

It is with great sorrow that I posting some sad news. I learned from a friend today the LittleDragonErin passed away 2 months ago in a surfing accident. She was young and full of life and she was doing what she loved. VMK was such a close community that I knew others would want to know.

Bug :sad1::sad1:

Hi,

It is with great sorrow that I posting some sad news. I learned from a friend today the LittleDragonErin passed away 2 months ago in a surfing accident. She was young and full of life and she was doing what she loved. VMK was such a close community that I knew others would want to know.

Bug :sad1::sad1:

sad06.gif

Aww... :cry:

I remember LDE

I can't believe it! There are LDE impersonators out there who will need to do some explaining.

ill always remember her, she welcomed me on my first day in vmk. and so was soo kind, her family will be in my prayers :)

My deepest condolences to the family and friends during this difficult time.

Below is a tribute to her that was posted on the SavvyPirates forum.
Kat Bluerat said:
I wanted to pass along the information I received today from a close friend of LittleDragonErin's. She passed away a couple months ago from a surfing accident. He wanted all her VMK friends to know and was ready to share the news. Ladyvader has written a tribute to LittleDragonErin and we wanted to share it with you. We love you Erin and you'll always been in our hearts.

A Tribute to a Pirate and a Friend.
by Ladyvader on Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:23 pm

It is with such great sadness that I write this post to announce the loss of a good friend of mine, and one of the original members of Destinys Hand. My dear friend Orochi. She passed away a couple months ago from a surfing accident. I am sure that she was doing something that she loved passionately.

But that is the thing with Little Dragon Erin/Orochi everything she did in her short life she did with passion and a drive that I have never seen before in any person. She not only raised the bar for herself she raised it for everyone that she knew. I always considered myself lucky to know her.

She became a legend on VMK, there was not many people that did not know of her name on the game. Her high scores were always what all the VMK'r aspired to reach, and she helped many a player along the way, touching the lives of many in that Virtual Magic Kingdom. LDE was a rockstar for sure.

When POTCO began there was a handful of us that stayed together from VMK to form Destiny's Hand, in fact Orochi gave us our name. And gave us our logo. It was a perfect name for us. And now even more poignant. Destiny's Hand has taken away my friend Erin.

The world has turned into a funny place, where we are all finding friendships through virtual resources. Online games, Forums, etc, etc. And there are many of us that have never laid eyes on each other, much the same as I had never met Erin in real life.

But even though we never get that opportunity it does not lesson the fact that there are feelings of true friendship that bond us all as real friends. I love my virtual friends as much as any that I have here in my real world. And it is that bond that now makes me sit here crying over my loss. The loss of a young lady that at times I felt like she was my little sister, and her problems were mine, her triumphs were my joy. When she moved away, she never got to know how much I was going to miss her. But her opportunity to go and do something so wonderful I was just so happy for her. I never got to tell her goodbye. And now here I am saying goodbye for a last time.

So Erin, my little pirate sister. I love you. Aloha sweet pirate. Thank you for sailing with me for the short time we were allowed.

I never knew her personally but I do remember her. My condolences to her friends and family.

I am so sadden by this news. My thoughts and prayers go out to the entire family.

I knew her on VMK, sadly never saw her on Pirates.

So sorry her life ended too soon.

This is sad news. I was lucky enough to get to know her in VMK for quite some time. Unfortunately, our connection was dropped when VMK closed. She will always be in my prayers, as well as her family and close friends.

It feels like only yesterday... :(

LDE will never be forgotten.

I did not know her, but I am sorry to hear this. :sad1:

Oh, so sorry to hear this news! LDE was so sweet and helpful. My condolenses to all her family and friends. She was a true joy to know ( even if it was only on VMK ), you should be very proud of her!

Although LDE and I didn't know each other much, when I had heard about her passing through a friend, I was saddened. We were a small community which she was part of it in many ways. My thoughts go out to her family and friends.

- Dreams

That's terrible! Prayers to her family and friends. :sad1:

This is very sad! Even though I only got to see her once on VMK, she was one of the nicest people I ever met. I'll miss her alot :sad1:

I am so sorry to hear this. I remember her as being the best of the best. My heart goes out to her family and friends. I hope they know she had a virtual world that loved her too.

It's sad that she had to pass away. I'll always remember that time she was with us in that picture. She was a good player and loved playing on vmk and pirates. I hope she is at peace. :angel:

Erin was an incredible and amazing young woman. She was highly ambitious and competitive, striving to be the best she could be. Erin was the best-of-the-best, but only because she competed against herself. Once she set a goal for herself, she didn't stop until she reached the goal. We all marveled at her collection of "rare" and all of her Dancing Inferno magic pins.

Erin was also a very kind and giving player. I will never forget the day she gave one of our friends an Inferno pin. Doll was over the moon. Erin would also go out of her way to help any of us, and complete strangers as well, complete a task or obtain wanted item. She didn't even yell at me when I had discovered that I had accidently sold back my baggie green shorts I had bought for my original player, the one item she desperately wanted but never obtained when VMK closed.

Dragon, I will forever miss you and your generosity. You are indeed a VMK angel looking down on us.

My heart goes out to her family and to Monkey. :hug:

Hockey

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter