Some "strange" Disney music I like--

Uncleromulus

Plain grey will be fine
Well--not "strange" maybe, but not mainstream.
'"Once Upon a Wintertime" (from Melody Time) is one of my favorite Disney songs. Along with "Bout Time" from The Original Family Band. And of course "Whale of a Tale" from 20,000 Leagues. Also found on the album Kirk Douglas' Greatest Hits:)

Kirk Douglas has a greatest hits album - am I not a true Disney fan for not knowing that?!?

Thanks for the recommendations :)

I love " The Spectrum Song ". I think it's performed by Ludwig Von Drake. I remember first hearing it on the Wonderful World of Color and I'm happy that it's on my Disney Classics set. DD used to think I was so cool because I knew all the words. It gets played everytime we are heading to WDW.

Some of the "oddities" I enjoy: The Boys of the Western Sea", "Westward Ho The Wagons" and the Cookie Lady song from Three Cablleros.:earsboy:

All 3 of those I mentioned are on my ipod. I'm pretty sure I got them all through iTunes which is pretty remarkable.

I always liked Whale of A Tale too. Imagine my surprise when my DDs school chorus performed that when they were in second or third grade(many years ago). Some of the more graphic verses were eliminated.:earsboy:

I love all of the Disney music. One of the songs that I really like is Follow me Boys from the movie of the same name. Whenever I watch it I go around humming that tune for days afterword.

Not sure if this classifies as strange but I just got "Beauty and the Beat - Favorite Disney tunes in Steelband Style" and love it! While DH and DS do like Disney music, they don't want to listen to it as often as I do but last night we all happily listened to the whole CD while eating dinner. Cool to hear some favorite songs played in a different way! :goodvibes

I'm not sure if this qualifies either, but I've always loved the "Jimmy Bean" song from Pollyanna.

I love the song "Femininity" from Summer Magic!!! also "Are we Dancing" from The Happiest Millionaire :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter