Some Vacation Questions

We have 3-day park hopper tickets and will be staying at the Allstar Music Family suite (wife wanted the early access, park transportation) and we opted for the suite for the full-sized fridge/kitchen area.
The onsite benefits are great, but -- wow -- they really charge for them.
In your shoes, I'd be tempted to give up the park hoppers and get 4-day tickets -- one ticket per park. If you're lucky and those 4-Day Magic tickets are available, that could save even more money.
Ya, I didn’t think das applied to me but they were adamant that I inquiry about it.
I kinda think you're right and your co-workers are wrong, but checking into it through official channels -- thus, being SURE -- isn't a bad idea.
I understand it might be a lot in those 3 days but we’re used to it and should be fine handling the go go go.
Knowing your own mindset matters. You're not traveling with toddlers who'll slow you down -- you're probably the family who CAN go-go-go.
So we’re thinking about making a change. Instead of staying on disney we might opt for an airbnb.
I'm going to throw out a crazy idea:
- Drive down, check into the onsite hotel. Do two days of parks, then check out. You'll still have onsite benefits for that third day ... make the third day your smallest park, maybe Studios.
- Check into an Air B&B and give yourself a rest day on Day 4. Try to hit the Universal evening thing that night.
- Drive to Disney parks as an off-site guest on that last park day.
Yeah, it means moving, but it will save money and give you more space at the end, when you're more likely to want a break.
In our park bags we also carry bandaids or moleskin and a painkiller like Tylenol.
I didn't answer this in the OP's opening querry: I'd say carry as little as you can.
- Walk up to any counter-service restaurant and ask for ice water. Free. No need to carry water. Put the order in through your phone, and you won't even wait in line. Ask for 2 cups for every person in your party. No problem.
- I carry a couple of the bandaids with built-in Neosporin. And Tylenol. No other first aid.
- I don't use my phone enough to need a re-charge.
- If it won't fit in my pockets, it's not going.
Universal just upped their parking fee to $32.
No way! I despise paying to park my car, but -- even putting my personal feelings aside -- that is insane.
If you have any access to TICKETS AT WORK (Employee Benefit) check those before you buy tickets. I was able to get DD HHN very reasonable through them one year.
If you're a member of a Credit Union, they might offer bargains as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter