• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Somebody stole my AP Chef Minnie magnet off the back of my car at All Star Sports!!!!

WGCFV

Mouseketeer
I love getting my AP magnets, and always keep the latest on my vehicles. 2 weeks ago we took a last minute trip and could only find limited resort availability, stayed at the All Star Sports, first time at a value/All Stars resort. My wife and were very excited to get our Chef Minnie and then the Chef Remy AP Magnets. Well, we got the Chef Minnie magnets on the 14th, and I put mine on my car when we got back to the resort that day. Following day we went back to Epcot to get our Chef Remy magnets. When I went to my car that following evening, to put my Chef Remy magnet on the car, low and behold, somebody helped themselves to my Minnie magnet, I could not believe it was "gone". I know it's a "first world problem" but who does something like that at Disney of all places?? I know it could have happened anywhere, but we had big time reservations about staying at a value resort, and this was just the icing on the cake. Again, small potatoes in the grand scheme of life, but very disheartening. Thankfully my Chef Remy magnet made it home safely(I didn't put it on until we got home) and it does look great on my car I have to say!!!

You really didn't put them on your car did you? pirate: I don't think this has anything to do with being at a value resort. Those would be gone no matter where you stayed. I have found that the best place for these magnets are on my garage fridge or garage freezer.

You really didn't put them on your car did you? pirate: I don't think this has anything to do with being at a value resort. Those would be gone no matter where you stayed. I have found that the best place for these magnets are on my garage fridge or garage freezer.
Well, I have always put them on my cars, and this is the first time one has been stolen. As I said, could have happened anywhere, but......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter