Minnie's Guy

Mouseketeer
We'll be leaving on Saturday for our trip to
Orlando, visiting US on Monday - what is the
latest forecast for those storms. I've checked
the weather website, and all it says is
"mostly cloudy" - are the heavy rains "going
away" by next week? Thank you.

Currently, it's raining. ugh. Supposed to clear up, maybe, if Barry makes up it's mind where it's gonna go.

Weather forecasters down in in Miami say this.

Everything is supposed to clear out by Friday night.

Barry is supposed to move to the NorthWest at 7mph. The coulds to the right will move off to the east and clear out.

Saturday morning will by Sunny.

But with all the moisture in the air, this will cause afternoon thunderstorms, which is the normal pattern.

------------

Get to the parks early in the morning.

And when you look on the weather sites, look at the looping image of the satellite image. This will give you the best idea of where the coulds are going.

Thank you everyone! Sounding good for next week,
we are familiar with the afternoon storms, nice time
to rest! Thursday? ok, but how about just during your
football practice time!!!!!!

22 hours and counting. I was so worried about this storm at first, but it is not going to ruin my vacation. I'll do evertything in my power to see to that. Mother nature can lend a hand whenever she wants.

We just got back last night - spent Sunday 7/29 at IOA & Universal and weather was fantastic. I could hardly believe it was the end of July. Beautiiful until mid-day Tuesday then the storms came. Buy a poncho in an unusual color to take so you can keep up with your gang.
We spent 4 days at WDW and had fun in spite of the rain but it was a lot harder keeping up with everyone in a sea of yellow.

was there to day 08/04/01 and the am was great but at 1:30 it cut loose. went for about 1/2 hour and then let up. while we were eating it stopped entirely and the sun was out again. By 5:00 it was starting to sprinkle again. will repost after tomorrow but from what the radar and forcast say next week will have the normal afternoon showers but the am's are clear with the temps in the mid 80's mon and tue and rising to low 90's for the rest of the week:wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter