• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

SomeOne is VERY lucky

Bumpy

Earning My Ears
I was looking at the Timeshare store and the OKW resale for 1000 points listed at 58000.00 has sale pending listed next to it. Can you imagine having 1000 points to play with! WOW :cool: :cool: :cool:

I'm just thinking about the family reunions or other fun trips I'd be able to plan! Wow!!! They must have bought when it opened.

You know, I was thinking of calling on that one. If only we did not have two vehicle payments, sons braces payments, mortgage payments, electric & gas bills, etc, I would have called yesterday.;)

I completely missed the thought of 1000 points to play with -

All I could think of was "WOW! Someone had $ 58,000 (plus about #3100 annually) to invest in vacations".

Wonder what he/she does for a living?

It may have been a business that purchased those points. Some businesses buy timeshares and give the vacation time as bonuses to employees or purchase incentives to customers. It's rather like having a company vacation home or company season box seats at a pro team's home arena. Just a thought.:D

I would think that DVC would buy back the points and then resell them again at the higher rate to others again...break up the 1000 points into several contracts???

:)

disneyma---- I think that is exactly who bought it. I think you are right on the money.

Ask a guide next time what is the maximum amount of points any member holds and you'll be shocked. At lest I was. One member has 2000 points!

SEVERAL members have 2000 points and I bet they would have more if they were allowed to. We should all be so unlucky:rolleyes:

I don't remember who it was, but a few years back, there was a member here on the DIS who had 2,000 points.

It's o.k having all of those wonderful points think of the great vacations you could have, but the annual dues OUCH, we only own 300 points at Vero and our dues were over a $1000 this year, I'd hate to be on the recieving end of 2000 points bill.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter