someone with disney ticket knowledge!! helpppp

nanabuhnana321

Earning My Ears
Ok here's my story. In April/may my fiance and I purchased weekday select Florida passholder tickets. (we are using the monthly payment plan, we pay $20/month for the two of us) Now we want to upgrade them to annual passes (also using the monthly plan $60ish/month for two) since we are stuck in block out dates and our family is going to Disney tomorrow. (sunday) the monthly passholder contact desk is closed until Monday. The only way to upgrade our passes would be to drive all the way to Orlando, this is fine, but I'd like to know what $$$ I'm looking at first. I'm not going to be thrilled if I get all the way there just to be told I need to pay $600 upfront on top of my monthly payments. No one at Disney has been able to give me a quote :'( all I want to know is when I arrive at guest relations and tell them I want to upgrade two passes to annual, how much will I be expected to fork over THAT DAY, as well as each month thereafter, keeping in mind that I DO NOT WANT TO PAY THE UPGRADE IN FULL, I WANT TO PAY IT MONTHLY. I already know the upgrade in full is an extra $600 but none of the employees can tell me what I'll pay via monthly plan. I have already paid my deposits ($106x2) for both tickets when I chose my weekday tickets. Please help! Thank u so much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter