Something About Nothing ... #12

Can I assume breakfast incided bacon

Good to hear it was a fun event with friends

Everyone loves a smashing breakfast!

lol...….bacon was the star attraction!!!!

All of us are big bacon fans...….I`m not great at scrambled eggs for a large group, fine for a smaller portion, so offered poached instead...….thankfully only one wanted eggs...…

Haven`t eaten anything else today!

Happy Saturday morning all!! Slept in! Yay!! Have to tackle unpacking and wash- and housecleaning! Last week, we just got home and dropped luggage. Sunday was the football game and worked and had many things going on last week! :faint: It was nice to have a long vacation, but I do like the short ones a lot- I like getting away more often and easier to get back on track at home and work.

Ooh- bacon sounds good Schumi! Bought some deviled eggs yesterday at our local deli. Sounds like a good breakfast!:thumbsup2

36-Happy-Saturday-Meme.jpg

I waited until today to unpack and do laundry

Just waiting for last load to dry and this job will be done

The man we hired to redo our porch and deck is still working
He is slow but good and that is what counts

We have a couple of cool days for today and Sunday and then it will warm up again

It’s warmer weather here than what we have had the last year
But, I like it warm

Hope all in the sans family has a great weekend!

It is nice to go away on vacation but good to sleep in my own bed at night

Yes mac, it is always good to get home once vacation is over...…

Glad you have decent weather.....I like it warm too!! We still have a howling gale, but so mild.....vey unusual.

Spoke to a friend in Germany and they`ve had it warmer than usual too for the time of year!

I did laugh this morning.....I always bring friends back stuff from Bath and Body and similar...…..one friend came out of the downstairs bathroom this morning clutching two unopened liquid hand soaps, asking or should I say pleading to take them...….lol......told her $100 and they`re hers...….she did just laugh......so she did go away with them. I did plan to bring her something back in December when we have three suitcases...…..only real friends can do that I suppose!! She knew all the new ones were in the little unit...…..friends!!!

Going to try and finish this day on my trip report, can`t be taking 3 days to do one day!!!!! It`s good you can post 35 pictures a post though......saves dragging it out further I suppose......then sit down and watch our movie...……

Have a great Saturday night...……..

Is your daughter planning on a college far from home charade ?

She will most likely attend the university where my husband teaches. We want her to stay on campus for a couple of reasons. 1. To gain a sense of independence. 2. We don’t know if she will be driving by then. Even if she is, we aren’t planning to buy her a car just yet. She will need to be able to get to classes on her own.

We are having another gorgeous fall day today. I have the a/c off and the windows open.

Overcast Saturday, a little one and my errand run, bills paid, and nice lunch out. Wash done, putting most of my summer stuff away. Sniff, yeah mom, I would rather it be warm all year. She knows I am part lizard.

Ah, fashion show by little one, homecoming dance tonight, so all are meeting at friend house, then all together. Not a formal, so I am curious what she will be wearing and will be asked if it is okay on me, she is not a wear a dress or skirt girl unless have to.

Have a great weekend all.

Loved, loved loved The Greatest Showman.........only ever watched it on the screen on the back of the seat in front of me on the plane to and from Orlando........so watching it on our big screen was fabulous!

And I could sing along without too many complaints........only Tom!!! I’m not a singer :blush:

Getting a wiggle on with trip report........will try not to drag it out too long.......that’s never good to have it go on for months........will finish it as quick as I can!

We had a wine delivery of 12 bottles from one of our wine clubs today........ended up opening 4 bottles of wine........but, didn’t drink half of them........two were awful.......poured the majority of it down the sink........enjoyed the other two though.........will review them tomorrow.........

Now watching something junk...........till bedtime..........

Such a temperature change and adjustment from Orlando yesterday to here today.
We turned the ac off and might put the heat on tonight.

It is in the mid 60's outside.

I'm becoming used to the GA weather and anything below 65 makes me chilled.

lol

We had a wine delivery of 12 bottles from one of our wine clubs today

Great club to be in!!:thumbsup2 We went to our local liquor store to stock up on wine, port, & rum this evening!

It is in the mid 60's outside.

The HIGH here was 50! Brrrrr! It went from above normal temps a few weeks ago to below normal! Weird month! Hope to get a little bit of a warm-up before that nasty four letter word happens (snow):faint:

Quiet night- watching our Buffalo Sabres hockey game! Being a Buffalo sports fan is usually pretty frustrating! But gotta love the home team- no matter what!:love: On a bright spot, my local college alma mater UB Bulls- won their football game today! :cheer2:

Time to taste our rum purchase today!

Yay! Sabres win 3-0:cheer2:; The spiced rum purchase- excellent! Soothed my throat which is still a little sore!

Good night all!!

Good-Night-for-My-Friends.gif

And to Schumi it will soon be:

tenor.gif

8.30am and I’m laying in bed listening to heavy rain bounce down outside........not sure I want to get up today, sounds miserable outside......even DS who gets up early even on weekends is still asleep.....that is unusual!

Do need to go shopping this morning........only fresh bread and veg needed.........then a day of not doing very much ahead......will do some baking I think as the Aga is back on now.........

Have a great Sunday.............

Eek, cool night, so still lounging around. Fall temps this week, never above 60 as a high. Ah, jacket weather.

Birthdays fun today. Siblings October birthdays to celebrate.

Then it is back to routine tomorrow prepping.

Hope the rain stops before you have to go out Schumi.

Morning Mac, use those cats as heat pods. LoL.

After last night, may have to turn the heat on. House feels almost too cool.

Just little one and I this morning. So, no out to breakfast like I do with older one. Will be a coffee run, and maybe some bacon. No eggs, I would be the only one eating them.

Have a sweet Sunday all.

Lynne we had the heat on last night
But it will hit 70 here in the afternoon
Monday it will be in the 80’s but rest of the week predictions go down to 70 or upper 60’s
Nights will have lower temps

Looks like we will have lower temps this November but bearable
I have not lived here long enough to say what is normal

NYE two years ago was 79
January 2017 was warm enough for grass to turn green and we mowed in that month

Last year had a nippy December and January once the sun went down but days were opposite
Extremely hot this 2018 spring and summer so no idea how rest of fall and winter will be for us

I’m still programmed in my mind for Chicago weather and expect snow in late October
Hahahaha

Have a great month celebrating your siblings birthdays!

Are you ready to go back to work Monday?
Back to daily normal routine again
Ugh
Too bad no spider man rides this week for you

Schumi
Hope the rain stopped for when you did your run to get groceries
I’m sure it was a cool rain not a warm one

If you bought bacon, we all will come over for breakfast
Lol

Still raining...…..and 50F.

Did manage out but just went to local store and not main grocery store...….got what we needed...….awww.....didn't have bacon this morning......need to go buy more as we have run out!!!

Your weather does sound very mixed right now...…….

I need to move.....my bottom is numb......been sat for too long.....even on a comfy chair!!!!

Chicken is roasting away and will do some veg later...…..time for warming meals again...…...

Good Monday morning again.........

Rain is finally off......but coming back again according to some very excited lady on tv!!

Toast and marmalade this morning for breakfast.........and tea, lots of breakfast tea. Then out for a few bits we didn’t get yesterday.

Kyle is out for dinner tonight so just the two of us........either making a hot chicken curry or will do a cottage pie......decisions........

But first, tea..........

upload_2018-10-15_7-38-17.jpeg And It's a
images
. ::yes::

With that, tea and me, I'll be over for some tea, Schumi. Love English breakfast tea. Just plain black tea leaves for me, today. And rain, too. Weather guy said, it's a wash out Monday. Well, at least not as cool a morning, but a wet one.

Since I know you like spice, Schumi, vote for the chicken. Both sound good, though.

images
- yep, a wish to all the homies, good day to you all.

With that, more tea for me, too, and a gray, and wet view so far. Sniff, cold front coming in, and barely see 50 tomorrow. Sigh. We did turn the heat on last night. House now feels just about right, and not damp feeling either.

:coffee::music:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter